Start by marking “Finding Mr. Right” as Want to Read:
Finding Mr. Right

Finding Mr. Right (Hearts of Gold #1)

3.58  ·  Rating details ·  226 Ratings  ·  31 Reviews
It takes a heavenly dog to make a hell of a match--

Right before her untimely death, Lydia Keane made one terrible mistake--she had an affair with her best friend Amy's husband. Barred from the afterlife until she makes amends, Lydia has been ordered back to Earth for one final mission: to find Amy a new husband. But there is just one small catch: Lydia must rely on her sma
Published February 2nd 1999 by Bantam

To ask other readers questions about Finding Mr. Right, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Mr. Right

Chris M
I cannot believe that I am rating a dime-store romance novel four stars! I do not like dime-store romance novels. This one however, is a cross between romantic comedy and dime-store murder mystery with fun characters. If you have ever owned a corgi, you will find Miss Piggy (the superficial, self-centered cheerleader reincarnated as a corgi) absolutely hilarious. I am thankful to my friend who gifted me a copy of this old book.
Robin Witt
Apr 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: light-romance
I picked this up on a whim, because it had a corgi on the cover, and I have a corgi at home. When I started listening, I discovered the story was set in the Denver area, which was another added bonus.

I guessed the twist almost as soon as it came into play, but there were still enough unanswered questions to keep my attention for the last bit of the book. Satusfying romance novel, with a touch of action/mystery, and fun with dogs.
 Emmy's Grammy (Susan)
Sep 04, 2008 rated it it was amazing
This series, about corgis, is my favorite by Emily. They are so witty, you'll laugh out loud. Corgis really are magical.....so this concept is believable...at least to me!
Micayla
Dec 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book! I guess being reincarnated as a Corgi isn't all that bad! Good, fast read with just enough romance and humor to hold interest.
Kristie J.
Apr 09, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I listened to the audiobook version of this book years ago and loved it! An original, funny story with a great main character - a woman trapped inside a Welsh Corgi's body!
Cat
Jun 15, 2008 rated it it was amazing
This book is hilarious. I laughed all the way through. Piggy the Corgi is witty, sarcastic & such a hoot. You'll love it.
Virginia
Sep 17, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2007books
This was a VERY cute book in which the main character is reincarnated as a Corgi. This would have perhaps been 3 stars, but it gets a bonus star because of the Corgi.
Mia
May 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Let me start this by saying I was not expecting to enjoy this book. It was one of many cheap romance novels in the book sale pile: the kind of writing I read for the wonderful "I kissed a boy and now all my problems are solved!" mentality that runs through them. What I found instead was an actually wonderful piece of writing. It's funny and clever. Any plot twist makes sense and isn't out of left field. Amy (one of the main characters) is a bit of a pushover, but she's a pushover with conviction ...more
Janet
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017
Kristi
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A friend gifted me a copy of this book after meeting my corgi. It was such a fun and delightful read and I'm amazed at how well the author captured the personality quirks of corgis. A pure delight!
  • If the Slipper Fits
  • Vixen (V, #3)
  • Lady in Black
  • Totally Spellbound (Fates #6)
  • Dear Love Doctor (Love, New Orleans Style, #4)
  • Baby, It's Cold Outside
  • Divorced, Desperate and Dead (Divorced and Desperate #4)
  • Hot under Pressure (Harlequin Blaze #485)
  • The Witch (War-N-Wit, Inc., #1)
  • Carlotta's Kittens (Cat Pack #3)
  • The Italian Millionaire's Marriage - Jodoh Sang Jutawan Italia (Counts of Calvani , #2)
  • Her Man Friday
  • Nobody's Angel
  • My Secret Service Valentine (Wynette, Texas, #3.5)
  • Magic Embrace
  • This Dog for Hire (Rachel Alexander & Dash, #1)
  • The Hermit Thrush Sings
  • Beaglemania (Pet Rescue Mystery, #1)

Hearts of Gold (5 books)
  • Diamond in the Ruff
  • Gone to the Dogs
  • The Cat's Meow (Hearts of Gold, #4)
  • A New Leash on Life