Start by marking “Death in a Funhouse Mirror (Thea Kozak, #2)” as Want to Read:
Death in a Funhouse Mirror (Thea Kozak, #2)

Death in a Funhouse Mirror

(Thea Kozak #2)

Helene Streeter seems to be the perfect wife and mother--a cool, analytical psychologist at the pinnacle of her profession. When Streeter is slaughtered at her own doorstep, her daughter, Thea Kozak's old college roommate, begs Thea for help in finding her mother's killer. Soon, Thea is caught in a web of deceit and madness as she unravels a tangled web of lies.
Published November 1st 1995 by Tom Doherty Associates

To ask other readers questions about Death in a Funhouse Mirror, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Death in a Funhouse Mirror

Start your review of Death in a Funhouse Mirror (Thea Kozak, #2)
Diane Perry
Jun 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book from eBook Discovery in exchange for my honest review. Thea is such a complex character I have a difficult time with her. In some areas I love her strong attitude, but at times it is just overbearing. The story in this book was very interesting. I did figure out the killer halfway through. It didn't kill the book for me though. It was an enjoyable read.
Ellen White
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thea and her friend Sue, and then her parents, she was often at there home. For Sue she didn’t have a life, with her parents profession, they expected her to be perfect, Now with the savage death of her mother, Sue reached out to Thea, the neediness and someone who would have answers. Her father Cliff has already found someone before to love and lean on. Her boyfriend Andre said be careful Sue will drain you of energy. Now Cliff has some ideas for her and Suzanne’s business venture, or is it som ...more
Michelle
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After solving her sister’s murder Thea is trying to return to normalcy with the added bonus of her new man Andre. A shocking murder of the mother of an old friend throws her right back into murder and mayhem. All the while she is trying to run a business and help her partner get through to her wedding day sane and happy. A roller coaster ride. An excellent read that kept me guessing til the end.
I received this book for free from eBook Discovery. I voluntarily review this book. This is my honest
Trimaze
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Thea Kozak Mystery Series is a series that I have really been enjoying. I find it to be interesting and entertaining. The character interaction is fantastic. I especially like how strong the main character Thea is. She is very independent and opinionated... a great role model.

I found Death in a Funhouse Mirror to be a great continuation to a well written series. A series that I would definitely recommend to others.

“I received a free copy of this book from eBook Discovery. I voluntarily rev
T Olsen
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As usual from this author, a well written story with very good characters. There are quite a few witty remarks and I especially like the part about Jack. Unfortunately, this book is a bit too long with too much stuff outside the real plot, and the action is dependent on too many stupid mistakes by the main character.
I received this book for free from eBook Discovery. I voluntarily post this review. This is my honest review.
Mary Garrett
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Death in a funhouse mirror
I just finished Kate Flora's DEATH IN A FUNHOUSE MIRROR . . . and cried, as I do in real life, when the crisis is past and caring help is at hand. I love books in which I connect with the characters. I read until 2 a.m., to a halfway safe spot, and picked it up again this morning. Twisty and compelling and very well-written.
Evonne Hutton
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Romantic suspense with a tense spiral to the climax!
Great story line that is exceptionally well written.
I have become a Kate Flora addict!
I received this book for free from eBook Discovery. This is my honest review.
Rhonda
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mirror, Mirror

I’m in love with Thea, Andre and her collection of friends. This is becoming one of my favorite mystery series. I couldn’t wait to turn the page to see what happened next! There never seemed to be a dull moment with Thea!
Diane Heath
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was well written. Andre, the cop from Maine is still Thea's love interest. This go around we met cops from Anson. Dom who is married to Rosie. Officer Harris ( all shiny and new). Steve Meagher who works with Dom.
Judy Crudele
Dec 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: mystery
3 1/2 stars. This is the second in her series. It was better than the first one but a few little things kept me from giving it 4 stars. I will read the next one.
Brittany
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Yet another superb read. I am thoroughly enjoying this author’s work. I received a copy of this book from eBook Discovery. I am voluntarily posting this review. This is my honest review.
John Presler
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book free from E-Book Discovery in exchange for an honest review.

Staying busy has never been a problem for Thea Kozak, she is a workaholic. She really has a busy life and believes she has all she can handle; that was before she had to fire an assistant for incompetence. Now she has to start interviewing people to fill the position. She also has a multitude of problems that arise with her best friend's wedding. Then to make matters worse, her old friend and former coll
Bev
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-it, have-read
Thea Kozak is a very confused, complex woman who hasn't gotten over her sister Carrie's death or the death of her husband David. She and her partner Suzanne are partners in a company that helps develop ways to bring in more business for private schools. She has a boyfriend who is a detective with the Maine police department and they spend time together whenever they can. But when Thea's friend's mother is killed, her friend wants Thea to help find out who killed her mother. There are many twists ...more
Mary Lou Webb
Jun 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Thea is an interesting protagonist, and I enjoyed meeting her. The writing and editing are solid, making the book a delight to read. Andre could have been more fleshed out, so I'm hoping to see that in the next book. I never made the connection between the title and the story, but I could have missed it. I would like to see characters' backstories explored explored more deeply in future books. I look forward to seeing where this series goes.

I received a copy of this book from eBook D
Melissa Borsey
Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book from ebook discovery in exchange for my honest review. I really enjoyed this book, it was good to get reacquainted with characters from the last book and to meet some new dysfunctional characters as well. This book had alot of twists and turns which kept me highly engaged. I am looking forward to the next book in this series.
Nikki
Feb 12, 2009 rated it liked it
Thea Kozak's mother browbeats her into investigating the suspicious death of a philandering banker. Interesting plot twists! Although I prefer the books where Thea's work as a consultant to private schools engenders the investigation, this was a good entry in the series.
Susan
Oct 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5
I might have given this a 5 but for all the early negative references to overweight women.
Robin Seratt
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read!

Couldn't wait to turn each page. Great plot and characters. Really enjoyed this book and the one before. Will read every book by this author!!! Love, love, love.
Melissa
Jan 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
Book #4 read in 2012

I really liked this book. The plot moved quickly and I grew to like Thea more. I can't wait to read more in this series.
SherleyB
Jun 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
A most enjoyable read can't wait to read more of here books.
"I received this book from eBook Discovery in exchange for an honest review."
Joe Gatz
Feb 08, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• A Snowy Little Christmas
  • Last Christmas
  • Montana Dreams (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #4)
  • Montana Promises (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #5)
  • Sweet Time in Seconds (Sweet Cove Mystery #11)
  • Montana Rescue (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #2)
  • Convincing Alex (The Stanislaskis, #4)
  • Montana Mistletoe (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #4.5)
  • Montana Mornings (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #3)
  • Sins of the Fathers (J.P. Beaumont #24)
  • The Weight of Silence (Nicole Foster Thriller #2)
  • The Castle Mystery (Jenny Starling, #4)
  • Stealth (A Stone Barrington Novel)
  • A Whisker In The Dark (Oyster Cove Guesthouse, #2)
  • Gunner (Silverback Redemption #1)
  • The Winter Mystery (Jenny Starling, #2)
  • The Cyanide Canary: A True Story of Injustice
  • The Birthday Mystery (Jenny Starling, #1)
Kate Flora grew up on a chicken farm in Maine where the Friday afternoon trip to the library was the high point of her week. She dreamed of being able to create the kind of compelling, enchanting worlds of the books she disappeared into every week, but growing up in the era when “help wanted” ads were still sex-segregated, she felt her calling was to go to law school and get the job they told her ...more

Thea Kozak (8 books)
  • Chosen for Death (Thea Kozak, #1)
  • Death at the Wheel (Thea Kozak, #3)
  • An Educated Death (Thea Kozak, #4)
  • Death in Paradise (Thea Kozak, #5)
  • Liberty or Death (Thea Kozak, #6)
  • Stalking Death (Thea Kozak, #7)
  • Death Warmed Over (Thea Kozak, #8)