Start by marking “Single White Knight” as Want to Read:
Single White Knight

Single White Knight

3.45  ·  Rating details ·  96 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Every man needs a knight in shining armour.

Vilified, disgraced and disowned, Sir Alwyn the Black, flees his village and certain death, vowing to make a new life. He'll forget his lover Tobias and forget his sexual desires as he makes a new life far away from his ancestral home. Little does he know, fate has destined it will be far different than he's ever imagined.

Adjunct
ebook
Published September 14th 2009 by Total-E-Bound Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Single White Knight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Single White Knight

Vio
Feb 18, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Vio by: Tailtiu and Ice
I know it took me forever but finally my brief review is complete. If you are in the mood for an easy, sweet and uncomplicated story. Feeling His Steel is it, the MC's were pretty good and I enjoyed their adventures. A perfectly relaxing, feel good romance. There were instances of *you've got to be kidding me* and parts of the plot were a stretch in believability . There wasn't anything new or fresh, but you know what I liked it, I guess the time was right, I was happy with the smoochy
Icedave

Nice and quick reading entertainment, especially during a relaxing day while it’s raining outside :o)
Tailtiu
Michi Rosa
Feb 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012
Very good book.

Alwyn gets used to the future very easily - almost too easily.

But he loves his Tobias very much and will do anything to stay with him, doesn't matter the century.
Elisa Rolle
The book starts in a quite sad way but soon turns in a romantic comedy. Alwyn, “Wyn”, is a XVI century English knight, but he is now without name and family, his own disowned him when he was accused to be a sodomite. It’s not clear how they found out, Wyn’s only lover, Tobias, was killed 8 year before and Wyn has never forgotten him. But now Wyn is fated to the same end, to be tortured by an enraged mob who wants to kill the deviant man. When he is almost there to loose his life, an angel appear ...more
Mnix
In the year of our lord 1340 it is a perversion for two males to engage in sexual congress. When Sir Alwyn is found out his own father disowns him and sets the village on his trail as Wyn flees into the woods. This is the second worst day of Wyn’s life. The first was eight years ago when his squire and lover Tobias was murdered after he was exposed.

Professor Toby Woods left his family home in England for a teaching job outside Grand Rapids, Michigan so that he could pursue his true vocation of t
Joyfully Reviewed
Haunted by dreams of a medieval past life, no recollection of his life before his adoption at age fourteen and determined to keep his sexual orientation under wraps, Professor Tobias “Toby” Woods leads a very quiet, reserved lifestyle. That is until a devilishly handsome knight appears before him claiming to be his lover from centuries ago.

The year is 1340 and Sir Alwyn, also known as Wyn, is about to die for loving another man – Tobias whom had been recently tortured and killed by the town’s e
Devon Rhodes
Oct 21, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Brynn Paulin has brilliantly straddled the two diverse worlds of medieval England and the US in contemporary times in her latest Total-E-Bound release, Single White Knight. From the onset, she brings to life in vivid detail the sights and sounds of long past as the reader becomes immediately vested in the plight of Sir Alwin, reviled and hunted for his sin of sodomy, still grieving for his lost love, Tobias.

But fate has a different end in mind for Wyn, and he is reunited with his love…only to fi
Rhianon
Apr 27, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, romance
Poignant tale of love lost, and found. Everyone needs to read one now and then, a happy ending so sweet it makes your teeth ache a little. Slightly on the sappy side, but if it's what you're in the mood for, Paulin will hit the spot for you. Guaranteed.

Wouldn't go so far as to call this one "historical", but all the same Paulin does a very commendable job of portraying the character of a medieval knight. She takes the essence of the period, an unconventional attitude, and distills it into a char
Elianara
Mar 24, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm-romace

Two men in medieval Europe love each other. Wyn's love gets killed, and 8 years later he himself is run out of town. Suddenly an angel stands before him and he travels 700 years into the future, where suddenly, his love stands before him.

Wyn needs to learn to live in the future, technology and all, while getting Tobias to understand their history and getting to term with that.

A strange but lovely story.
Chancey Knowles
I am at a loss for what to say. Nothing really stood out as good or bad. If you are an avid reader and just want to pass time then this is fine. If you like Knights and/or time travel for your m/m, you will probably like it. If you budget your book money scrupulously or don't get to read often, then this is probably not for you.
Julesmarie
I read this a few weekends ago and never got around to reviewing it.

It was sweet and silly and sappy and at times ridiculous (with the insta-knowledge and other similar things) but exactly what I needed as a break from a stressful few weeks.

It's definitely on my list of go-to comfort reads now.
Bookbee
Nov 16, 2010 rated it really liked it
On the whole, a good read. I think I would have liked to see more of Wyn acclimatizing to the 21st Century, though. The characters where engaging, except when Toby had his head up us arse, so to speak. I did want to give him a shake once or twice! ;)
Tailtiu
Aug 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
3,7* for the rerelease Feeling His Steel.
Mira Stanley
Jun 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review to come on You Gotta Read Reviews.
Rachel Emily
I liked this but I did think things were made a bit too easy for them...oh, make him know English and modern technology to speed things up. Fun read but it was most ok for me.
Diana
Aug 12, 2014
Dennie
Jun 23, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
When it comes to books and movies, bestselling author, Brynn Paullin has one rule: there must be a happy ending. After that requirement, anything goes. And it just might in any of her stories.

Brynn has been publishing books for you since 2007 and now has over 50 titles available in several genres. She lives in Michigan with her husband, two children and two hyperactive dogs. Whenever possible, she
More about Brynn Paulin...