Start by marking “Red Wolf (Wolf Moons, #1)” as Want to Read:
Red Wolf (Wolf Moons, #1)

Red Wolf (Wolf Moons #1)

3.69  ·  Rating details ·  141 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Tory McKidd understands exactly what kind of monster is stalking the moonlit streets. She, too, is a werewolf and is ready to bring the rogue shifter to justice. What she isn't prepared for is Adam Scott, the sexy detective whose investigation crosses paths with her own—a human who inexplicably stirs her senses.

Adam Scott is searching for a killer, not a lover, but with on
Paperback, Silhouette Nocturne #81, 281 pages
Published February 1st 2010 by Silhouette Books

To ask other readers questions about Red Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red Wolf

Sandy M
Jul 25, 2011 rated it really liked it
When I picked up this book I knew I’d like it. It’s werewolves after all. My favorite paranormal read. What I wasn’t expecting is the different take on wolf mates that Ms. Thomas-Sundstrom uses. Its just enough to make the story unique from other shifter reads.

Tory is after her brother’s killer. She knows there’s a gang of wolves that roam the local park at night, all led by a rogue who is experimenting on humans to create himself an unstoppable army. Tory is from a long line of royalty and she
JJBMocha
Jan 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Interesting werewolf story. I wasn't able to think too much about the story (headache), who did what and why but I enjoyed it. What I love is that both of them gave it a good thought to what was happening to them, what they are going to do about it. It wasn't just we are soul mates let's get together. I don't know what possessed Adam to go after the bad guys by himself, especially knowing what they are.
The moment Wilson was introduced my first thought was Fox Moulder :) Now I have to check if he
Telissa
Feb 23, 2010 rated it really liked it
I got this book at walmart over the weekend as a quick fix since the library was closed and I enjoyed it better than I thought! I read it in only a day I couldnt put it down. This book quickly pulls you in and grabs your attention. If you like a good werewolf/romance book this one is for you.
Andrea
Aug 30, 2010 rated it really liked it
This book was really good and I look forward to reading more of this series.
Morgan Faulkner
Feb 24, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Hot hot hot paranormal dealing with two people (one a werewolf) going after a killer on the the dark streets Miami.
Tight writing. Sexy story. Intelligent fare. Really smart stuff here, folks. And a story with so much action, you won't be able to put it down.

Thomas-Sundstrom has created a new world for her werewolves, and I swear, it's totally believable. I mean - I look around now to see if someone I know could turn furry when the full moon comes out. She writes here in Red Wolf about a cop hero
Deirdre
Jul 20, 2012 rated it liked it
This isn't a bad Werewolf romance. There are tensions here that don't often make it into many of these, real life tensions (the fated love thing is a bit overstated, and something I often have a lot of issues with). Tory is a werewolf, she's looking for the werewolves who killed her brother. Adam Scott is a policeman who is about to become a detective, a man looking for the murderers too but not aware of the werewolf subculture in his city.

I enjoyed the read, a little less run-of-the-mill than m
Jm
May 07, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Il y a certains Nocturne qui sont de vraies pépites, qui nous embarquent dès les premières pages et nous font vibrer tout au long de notre lecture. Le secret des loups n'est pas de ceux-là.

Dans ce livre, nous découvrons la rencontre entre Adam Scott, policier à Miami et Tory McKidd, dernière louve-garou de sa meute après l'assassinat de son frère. Durant une bonne majorité de l'ouvrage, les deux héros vont se tourner autour, dans le vrai sens du terme, puisqu'ils vont (re)sentir la présence de l
Julia
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Red Wolf is the first book in Linda Thomas-Sundstrom's Wolf Moons series, it centres around Tory McKidd a werewolf who is out for revenge after her Brother (Mark who was a cop) was murdered by a rogue pack of wolves. She inadvertently runs into Adam Scott a human Miami Detective who gets drawn into the case and can't stop thinking about Tory. This action packed story draws you into the developing attraction between Tory and Adam and rooting for them to make it through and turning pages to find o ...more
Michelle
Oct 13, 2011 rated it liked it
Miami beat cop Adam is searching for a killer and a motive. Tory knows who killed her brother but that won’t stop her from hunting him down. She understands that who killed her brother isn’t entirely human, because she isn’t either. With secrets abound, can Tory trust Adam to provide the justice she needs? Or will Adam not be able to handle the monsters that lurk in the park?

This was a pretty enjoyable story but I did have some issues with it. Tory seemed to be a strong woman sometimes, but almo
Mary
Dec 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book so much - the writing, and the storyline - that the characters stayed with me long after reading the book. I think I see these characters on the street in my own everyday world. Hey - there's Dana Delmonico in that police car! I tell everyone to read Red Wolf for a good take on hot, hot, romantic heat, and really hope they do. I would love to see these characters come back for another adventure!
  • Mistress of the Underground (Secret Vampire Society #4)
  • The Vampire Affair
  • Last of the Ravens
  • Black Magic Lover
  • Dragon's Lair (The Drake's #1)
  • The Protector (Time Raiders #4)
  • Wolf Hunt (Sentinels #3)
  • The Quest (Warriors for the Light #3)
  • Dream Stalker (The Tracker #1)
  • Dance Of The Wolf (The Pack #8)
  • Shadow of the Sheikh (Immortal Sheikhs #2)
  • From the Mists of Wolf Creek
  • The Hellhound King (Unbound #5)
  • Dark Seduction (Daughters of Myth #2)
  • Immortal Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #5)
  • Renegade Angel (Hearts of the Fallen 0.4)
Linda is the author of contemporary, paranormal romance, and urban fantasy books for Kensington, Amazon Montlake, GothicScapes, Harlequin Nocturne, and Harlequin Desire. She loves more than anything to write, and has a resident Muse who loudly sings all these stories to her.

Linda swears that all of her books come loaded with good karma for the readers, for helping to support her writing dreams.

You
More about Linda Thomas-Sundstrom...

Wolf Moons (7 books)
  • Wolf Trap (Wolf Moons, #2)
  • Wolf Born (Wolf Moons, #3)
  • Wolf Hunter (Wolf Moons, #4)
  • Seduced by the Moon (Wolf Moons #5)
  • Half Wolf (Wolf Moons #6)
  • Wolf Slayer