Start by marking “You Were Born Rich: Now You Can Discover And Develop Those Riches” as Want to Read:
You Were Born Rich: Now You Can Discover And Develop Those Riches

You Were Born Rich: Now You Can Discover And Develop Those Riches

"Everyone is born rich, sometimes we are a little short of cash" Bob Proctor.

Drawing from 45 years in the area of thinking, reason, the will, memory, intuition and imagination, Bob Proctor talks you through how to realise your inner-millionaire.
Published (first published 2007)

Start your review of You Were Born Rich: Now You Can Discover And Develop Those Riches
Andrea Samadi
Feb 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
So how did a book change my life? Well, I was a school teacher in Toronto, Canada, and had no idea who Bob Proctor was, or what the personal development movement was. It was a chance meeting with a neighbor, who was Proctor's Director of Sales, that inspired my passion for personal development and youth leadership, and led me to a very unique path of self-discovery. When I asked my neighbor what he did for a living, he handed me this book, You Were Born Rich, and I read it that weekend, and saw ...more
Valentina Stalyho
Sep 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
For those who are looking for a road map to start building a new life that you can dream about it is a must read book.Study it! Don't skip the exercises - they are the key to changes that you will make in your life to get where you want to be. ...more
Gabi Cutayar
Jan 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
If you believe that you have limitless potential, and you believe that you create your own life experience, then this is a must read.
Proctor takes your through the mindset and thought patterns you need to attain the life you want. I enjoy the way he gives examples from people he has met, and how he talks about his own experiences to illustrate the points he makes.
It lends itself to be re-read a few times. Definitely one I will read again.
Jason
Apr 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: success
This was a great book. It was full of powerful anecdotes and examples to teach, encourage and remind that we get out of life what we think about and what we focus on. Great ideas in this book. Will read again next year.
Janique
Apr 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Whoha!!! I strongly recommend not only reading the book but find a seminar and attend it - life changing stuff!
Isaac Samuel Miller
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really like this book by Bob Proctor. I’ve read so many books until I am honestly forgetting to upload my reviews, but here are my thoughts.

I’ve watched a lot of Bob Proctor’s videos and I’ve listened to a plethora of his speeches as well. I think the premise of this book accurately nurtures the mindset that’s necessary to spring forth the required actions that we need, especially if you’re serious about the attainment of your goals.

I love his analogies for illustrating the law of frequency a
Danijel Brestovac
Mar 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
Dobil sem avdio knjigo oz. posnetek seminarja BORN RICH. Večkrat slišano, vendar so zanimivi primeri dani. Najbolj me je fasciniral naslednji primer (upam, da sem znal povzeti in pravilno napisati):

"little black boy went to the fair. There was a man who were selling balloons. He pump white balloons and let it go. Then he pump red balloons and let it go. Then he pump yellow balloon and let it go into the air. A little boy ask a man: 'Mister, can a black balloon fly.' The nam answer: 'any balloo
Christine
Jan 01, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I am doing a mastermind group with this book. Love it! Powerful! I re-read the chapters all the time. It goes beyond the conversation of money and prosperity and tackles our innate strength.
Lucas Robak
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After watching his videos for over a decade, I felt like Bob Proctor was talking directly to me. What I truly loved about this book was that Mr. Proctor didn't waste any space by citing a bunch of sources, he is the source. Everything is "common sense" and written so elegantly that gradeschoolers can understand all the concepts (some words I had to look up). This is a book that I'll be reading every year from here on out. So happy I finally got around to finally reading his material rather than ...more
Allison
Jul 20, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Bob Proctor and truly believe that he wishes well for all of humanity. Positive, and motivating, You Were Born Rich, is a must read for those interested in self development. Keep in mind, being "Rich" is not about money only...it is about being fulfilled in all areas of your life as well as having a clear vision for what you want to do with your time on this planet. ...more
Steffany
Feb 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The very very best book I read which improved greatly my life and mostly multiply my business income. This is the book I hare reread the most often and some chapter I read again. One of the chapter is suggested to be read 100 times, do it and watch the change in your life. When I got that book, many many many years ago, I also got the many audio tapes and video tapes and listen and watched them. Bob Proctor is to me the very best motivator there is.
Judy Phin
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This audiobook is based on a recording of a two day workshop, it's important to also complete the activity book that you are able to download with it. This was only my first time listening to the whole workshop, i'll be going through it a second time to complete the activities. There are some extremely valuable shifts in thinking that are necessary for an abundant mindset, unearthing any limiting thinking that you may not be conscious of having.

Bob Proctor is fun to listen to, very inspiring an
Zachary Wrightsman
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great book that I would put right next to “Think and Grow Rich”, “The Science of Getting Rich” and “The Richest Man in Babylon”. All these books were referenced and I would suggest you read them as well if you haven’t already done so. Bob Proctor does a great job at telling the stories on how to apply the principles he has. This book is for sale on amazon for $60 at this current time. If you have the desire to read it for free as I did it won’t but take a simple google search.
Ilona Poghosyan
Aug 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mindset
Glad I’ve found this book!
Karl
Feb 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yes, “You Were Born Rich” does provide ways in which we can change our thinking to create more physical wealth in our lives; however, Bob Proctor also provides a superb transition from some of the earlier books on the power of thought & the Law of Attraction, written by some of the pioneers in the genre; people like Prentice Mulford, James Allen, Robert Collier etc. by adding some of his personal wisdom and a modern perspective. This is to say that the principles you will read about in “You Were ...more
Gil Bradshaw
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I would probably give this 3.5 stars instead of four. This is classic self-help motivational stuff. I listened to the Audible version and I can't imagine actually reading it. This was recommended to me by a life coach named Marco Lopez.

These seminars can cost upwards of $10,000 and you can buy it for almost nothing on audible.

I believe in the power of positive thinking. I believe in goals. I believe in a lot of the things talked about in the book but Proctor says these techniques work because
Tikiri Herath
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Probably one of the most important books I've read, only a few notches below Viktor Frankl's venerable book, Man's Search for Meaning. It took two readings to realise there's so more to these lessons than meets the eye. Yes, everything made sense and there was nothing new, but this book opened my eyes to certain mindsets I hold that keep me down. This was an eye-opening read. ...more
David Geschke
Sep 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
GREAT book. I,m probably going to read it a 2nd time right away I liked it that much. Highly recommended! :)
Debbie Carr
My bible: I re-read this book every year
Cara
Aug 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: inspiration, audio, scribd
I “read” the audio version of this, which isn’t an audiobook but a recording of the seminar of the same name, given in the late 80s.

The whole time I was listening to it, I was so fired up and inspired. Now that I’ve finished it, it feels like it’s wearing off. I can see why he recommends to listen to it over and over forever.

Meanwhile, it was my companion at my vacation cabin, and it felt like I had a whole week-long retreat, just Bob Proctor and me. It was awesome. Even though I’ve already hea
Nguyen Luan
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One of the main chapters in this book is called razor’s edge.

Most persons think there is a big difference between an individual that is stuck in real person’s winning. The line that separates winning from losing is as fine as the razor’s edge end.
For example in 1947, armed was the first in the history of racehorse in America to win a thousand dollars in its career. However the horse that finished second in the race earned less by 175 dollars having lost in miles.

If you consider the winnings, a t
Goktug Yilmaz
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: audio
3 Keys:
- We should never desire something we don’t expect and we should never desire something we don’t expect.
- The law of compensation is based on: amount of money we earn is always going to be in direct ratio to the need of what you do, your ability to do it, and the difficulty in replacing you
- I found as I studied me I understood you better, because we are essentially all the same.

Notes:
- A person will not believe something until they discover it themselves.
- We are non physical beings.
Sam K.
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was ok
This book is Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich" + "The Secret" combined in one.
If you liked "The Secret", you're going to enjoy this book.
Honestly, the relateable takeaway message could be summarized in one or two pages, or at least in one chapter.

I didn't like all that "thoughts are vibrations" and "you can be anything you want if you vibrate the energy enough" thought process, but I do appreciate his perspective on lessons learned from Napoleon Hill's book.

If you've read Napoleon Hill's
Susie Ramroop
Feb 20, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bob Proctor is such a legend. I've been going to bed with him and I am sure that his voice and indisputable arguments have been gentley penetrating my brain. Ok enough with the innuendo. It is a really good, practical take on mindset. I particularly love the references to his intentions to grow his business when it was a mere dot compared to what he has built today.

It is a dated production and from an audio point of view it's a bit choppy as he has other speakers who speak much more quickly. I'd
Florentin Cosmin
Sep 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Maybe the best free program presented by the masters of thinking: Bob Proctor and John Kanary. The best way of studying this material is to watch the video of the seminar while reading the book and the attached action planner. Throughout the program a lot of personal development concepts are presented ranging from the reprogramming of the subconscious mind to the basis of money investment.
As the author often said, this is one of the concepts that has to be continually revised and refreshed in th
Shirin
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: inspiration
“God's gift to you is
more talent and ability
than you will ever use in one lifetime.
Your gift to God is
to develop and utilize
as much of that talent and ability
as you can, in this lifetime.” Steve Bow

I liked the author's analogy in explaining the Law of Vibration and Attraction in Physics and correlating it to the mind's power of thoughts, and how it can, consciously or subconsciously, lead to a positive or negative mindset.

Quite an inspiring read that will be frequently referenced!
Maria Brophy
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book literally changed my financial life and my business! It helped me create a "prosperity consciousness" which led me to increasing my business income substantially. I've read and re-read this book four times, each time learning something new and implementing new thought habits.

I highly recommend it for anyone who struggles with hitting a financial ceiling or who has money blocks or just doesn't feel prosperous.
Omar
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bob Proctor is great! Every new idea really blows your mind and helps you make see the world and your mind in different ways. As he says in the book, don´t finish the book just to finish it, re-read it, enjoy every chapter until you deeply understand the content. It is very easy to read but not easy to understand it in the first time. So my advice is to enjoy every page and give it a good thought to each page.
Jorg Wijnen
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bob Proctor is such an amazing motivational speaker. On top of that he also makes an incredible amount of sense; why we do what we do and why we don't, how our fears are preventing us from doing the things we should or want to do. Before I discovered Bob Proctor, I've always struggled with what I really wanted in life. Because of him, I put in the energy to figure it out and go for it.
I'm immensely grateful for that.
Alissa
Jul 06, 2017 rated it liked it
I wasn't so sure about this book at first. But as the chapters went on I was able to find great advice to help me achieve my goals in life. A couple of good quotes..."Keep your mind on a higher image rather than a lower concern," and "Faith is the ability to see the invisible and believe in the incredible and that is what enables believers to receive what the masses think is impossible." ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Fans in Perth Australia 1 12 Jun 15, 2010 12:16AM

• The Science of Getting Rich
  • The Business School For People Who Like Helping People
  • You 2: A High Velocity Formula for Multiplying Your Personal Effectiveness in Quantum Leaps
  • The Strangest Secret
  • The Game of Life and How to Play It
  • Psycho-Cybernetics, A New Way to Get More Living Out of Life
  • As a Man Thinketh
  • Think and Grow Rich
  • The Millionaire Booklet
  • Working with the Law: 11 Truth Principles for Successful Living
  • The 21 Success Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires: How to Achieve Financial Independence Faster and Easier Than You Ever Thought Possible
  • Power of Awareness: New Edition Incorporating Neville's Later Notes
  • The Secret Door to Success
  • The Richest Man in Babylon
  • Rich Dad's Increase Your Financial IQ: Get Smarter with Your Money
  • Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth
  • Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One
  • Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude

News & Interviews

“Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand.” 122 likes
“Thoughts Are Things     I hold it true that thoughts are things; They’re endowed with bodies and breath and wings: And that we send them forth to fill The world with good results, or ill. That which we call our secret thought Speeds forth to earth’s remotest spot, Leaving its blessings or its woes Like tracks behind it as it goes.   We build our future, thought by thought, For good or ill, yet know it not. Yet so the universe was wrought. Thought is another name for fate; Choose then thy destiny and wait, For love brings love and hate brings hate.   Henry Van Dyke       Any” 4 likes