Start by marking “Midnight Sons Volume 3: Falling for Him / Ending in Marriage / Midnight Sons and Daughters” as Want to Read:

(Midnight Sons #5-7)

The third volume in the Midnight Sons collection by a #1 New York Times-bestselling author features two classic books--Falling for Him and Ending in Marriage--and a special bonus story, Midnight Sons and Daughters.
Published January 26th 2010 by Mira (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Midnight Sons Volume 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Midnight Sons Volume 3

The Help by Kathryn StockettThe Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsGone Girl by Gillian FlynnThe Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk KiddWater for Elephants by Sara Gruen
Best Beach Reads 2013
2,322 books — 4,358 voters
The Simple Wild by K.A. TuckerHow to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly HarperTwo Cabins, One Lake by Shaye MarlowNorthern Lights by Nora RobertsThe Royal Treatment by MaryJanice Davidson
Alaskan Romance
62 books — 62 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Midnight Sons Volume 3: Falling for Him / Ending in Marriage / Midnight Sons and Daughters
Pam
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Alaska Home is by Debbie Macomber. It is the third book in the Alaska series. It is actually three books in one.
Falling for Him is the story of Christian and Mariah. Christian is the youngest of the OHallorans and the man behind the idea of bringing in ladies for the pilots and men of Hard Luck, Alaska in order to keep their pilots from quitting. His choice for secretary of their airplane business turns around and leaves. She has no intention of staying. Mariah Douglas did come and stay.
Stephenee
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was book 3 in the series, but it can be read as a stand alone and the reader will have no problems jumping right in. This book is focused on the youngest of three brothers, Christian, and his annoying office manager, Mariah. It's a book filled with predictable plots, but the reader knows that going in.

There is some drama, angst and break ups, but like a true Debbie Macomber book, there is a Happily Ever After. This is the perfect read for a day in, the beach, a winter night...you name and
Joyce
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A three volume book about the OHalloran brothers and the women they
Choose to marry. A fast, delightful, entertaining read set in Alaska. The
Final story is about Scott and Chrissie who are now all grown up and want
to stay in their town of Hard Luck. The stories reflect on previous characters
In Hard Luck. Enjoy!,
Aly
Mar 18, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I haven't read the previous volume yet but it didn't stop me from enjoying this one. I choose this book for the Alaska setting. We may not see lots of landscape but it got the small town vibe that I like. I adored the history of the town of Hard Luck and the O'Halloran family's at the beginning. It can be a little over the top at time, maybe it's because it's short stories, but I didn't mind.

Falling for him : 4 star
Mariah is a klutz when her boss is near. Christian O'Halloran is exasperated
Leah
Jun 25, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Falling for Him: 3 stars
This is Christian and Mariah's story. I liked the parts involving thor story, but I didn't like everyone telling their stories too. I wasn't interested in here them tell the story. Although, I did like that there is more than one happy ending.

Ending in Marriage: 2 stars
I don't like either main character. This time I liked some of the other stories since it lessed the amount of time spent with Tracey and Duke.

Midnight Sons and Daughters: 3 stars
Again, I liked the main
Kshydog
In all 3 stories the guy or girl hates the other then realizes they have good traits also. Falling for him has a love crazy girl with a guy who hates her as his secretary. He keeps wanting to fire her but the brothers know it is him not realizing his love. Ending in Marriage is both being so strong willed and it takes a plane crash to realize their soft sides. Midnight is everybody married and now the kids fall in love after several failed attempts. If there were more choices in Hard Luck you ...more
Aletha
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was my favorite of the three collections. I liked the female and male characters in this story, they were independent and hard working. The only qualm I have is the ease and quickness that their romances became a real thing at the very end...like they were still fighting and suddenly they are married....The characters were definitely more fun in this one though and I had been waiting for their stories throughout the series.
Readsandeats
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
I listened to this book from Audible. I really enjoyed it, the narrator was very good and made the characters come alive.
The stories were good and I liked that you learnt about the characters you had already met in the previous books, so there was a continuation of their stories as well.
The whole series has been very good.

Would definitely recommend this whole series.
 The Flipped Page (Susan K)
Romance, clean, mild language and sensuality
Fun, read with the misunderstandings, and quirky romance in Alaska. Family secrets, hurts, and lovely attractions. Great chemistry, figuring out romance, and falling for each other again (for one couple) in the frozen north.
Genuine, honest characters, with some great chemistry and of course, visits from Characters in other novels. Fun read!
Monica Gearhart
May 05, 2017 rated it liked it
This one didn't seem to catch me like the others in the series did. So is there going to be "the kids of Hard Luck Alaska" now. You don't really know what happens with the other kids. Just Susan married Ron.
Tammy Catania
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this series, I felt like I was a resident of Hard Luck I truly have fallen in love with Alaska. I am sad that the Midnight Sons has come to an end. For sure a series I will have to read again sometime in the future.
Rebamom7
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is such a great series. Feel good and loving, but I love references to characters from the other stories in the series, and finding out all the updates on their lives. Debbie Macomber's writing style is delicious!!!
Nancy Morse
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series. Loved the updated Novella at the end. Wish there were more books.
Anna
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love

Love this author. You can always count on loves ups and downs, the experience we take with the characters never gets old. Truly heartwarming and inspiring!
Marie Christensen
Great ending to a great series
Carolanne wollin
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love books that involves plane crashes.
Kathy Rodgers
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good story
Sherry Hession
Romance, romance, and more romance. Typical they don't like each other and fall madly in love scenario.
Robin Atkins
May 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the 3rd and final book in the AK series and it has the best stories. my favorite story is about Duke and Tracy. What an adorable couple.

Another feel good book that is hard to put down.
Ann Boytim
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Third book in this series and continuation of characters in the two previous books. Romance of opposites continue.
Neva Womack
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Three love stories in one book set in the Arctic Circle town of Hard Luck. A quick and enjoyable read.
Mindy Cossins
nice easy read and enjoyable and predictable
Jewett
May 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
typical romance but with fun characters. the last in the series - be sure to read the other two first.
Janlynn
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful Story with volume 3....ended well and very romantic. Loved the extra ending of the children growing up and their lives also.
Nancy
May 28, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Too silly for words.
Luckymom
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
liked it. Pretty much the typical stuff that she writes.
Mary Ellen Barringer
I really love the characters in the Midnight Sons series. I will miss visiting them since I've finished this series. Macomber's books are good "beach" reads.
Ruth Rumsey
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this book and loved it will read again this series was great will read them again debbie macomber is great
Jennifer Geoghan
Jul 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved this series. Such fun characters and I'll always have s soft spot for stories in Alaska after I spent a summer there.
Sara Schreckengost
Heartwarming easy read
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Merry Ex-Mas (Life in Icicle Falls, #2)
  • What She Wants (Life in Icicle Falls, #3)
  • Born to Be a Cowboy (Montana Strong, #3)
  • Better Than Chocolate (Life in Icicle Falls, #1)
  • The Cottage on Juniper Ridge (Life in Icicle Falls, #4)
  • Cowboy to the Rescue (Meadow Valley)
  • Starting Over on Blackberry Lane (Life in Icicle Falls #10)
  • If not for you
  • All I Want For Christmas
  • Cowboy Christmas Redemption (Gold Valley, #8)
  • The Tea Shop on Lavender Lane (Life in Icicle Falls, #5)
  • The Lodge on Holly Road (Life in Icicle Falls, #6)
  • Hot Shot (The Men Of The Sisterhood Book 5)
Debbie Macomber is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of todays most popular writers with more than 200 million copies of her books in print worldwide. In her novels, Macomber brings to life compelling relationships that embrace family and enduring friendships, uplifting her readers with stories of connection and hope. Macombers novels have spent over 1,000 weeks on the New York Times ...more

Midnight Sons (6 books)
  • Brides for Brothers (Midnight Sons, #1)
  • The Marriage Risk (Midnight Sons, #2)
  • Daddy's Little Helper (Midnight Sons, #3)
  • Because of the Baby (Midnight Sons, #4)
  • Falling for Him (Midnight Sons, #5)
  • Ending in Marriage (Midnight Sons Series, #6)