Start by marking “The 45 Second Presentation That Will Change Your Life” as Want to Read:
The 45 Second Presentation That Will Change Your Life

The 45 Second Presentation That Will Change Your Life

3.9  ·  Rating details ·  277 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
Book by
Paperback
Published by Authorhouse (first published January 1st 2003)

Be the first to ask a question about The 45 Second Presentation That Will Change Your Life

Julia Stege
Aug 16, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: entrepreneurs, network marketers, seekers
Recommended to Julia by: a leader in my company
I have read this book before, but for some reason now I really get it. A large group of leaders in Amazon Herb Company have decided to use this program to introduce people to network marketing, and I finally see the beauty and ease of this style of marketing. What I'm coming to learn from reading this book now is that so long as I'm not trying to sell product or even a specific business, but rather enroll people in the idea of owning their life, I can acheive the business success I seek in Netwo ...more
Chad
May 29, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an amazing introduction to network marketing. After I read it, I bought 10 more copies to give away. These concepts are really easy to teach and can really help you understand what you need to do if you want to succeed in network marketing.

The only drawback to this book is that the material is obviously dated, and the cover claims this to be the "2009 edition," but I have a copy of the 2006 edition and I couldn't find any changes, even in places where I would have expected some updates.
Erin
May 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Great personal development book. It explains what network-marketing is and what it is not. Simply explains how to grow your organization and reap the benefits. Found many useful points and tips to use in my own Network Marketing business. I also liked that it was short and quick- no fluff!
Rana
Mar 18, 2008 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorites for network marketing and keeping it simple. a must read for everyone in the industry and an easy read.
Saulaz Arias-Mendoza
Apr 25, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: red
MLM 101 education
Waseem
Apr 07, 2013 rated it it was ok
this one is probably..the only 'ok..decent thing this guy has probably ony ever wrote...so i'll give it 2 stars...unlike the rest with 1..(ideally would give minus 2 stars!)

Maybe am against the horrible and life sucking way of old school school multi level marketing and marketing strategies...one of which good old don is a fan of preaching about, and yes hes successful..but damn i hate his work...seriously..read many of his books and yet still failing to find it an honest worth read...some 'ok'
Will Jeffries
May 04, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great book to start when you are new to Network Marketing. I learned so many wonderful tips from this book that saved me from impending doom.

Some helpful tidbits of wisdom included:
1. Talking is your worst enemy (The more you talk, the more the prospects think they cannot do what you are doing).
2. Real success is in building the organization.
3. It is important to build deep.
4. If you have been in the business for several months and don't see anything happening, don't get discouraged;
KC Yerrid
Mar 16, 2015 rated it liked it
I think the author achieved his mission in writing this book. MLM is a channel that cannot be ignored; however, I am not springing to action as anticipated based on other reviews. I give this book a solid 3 stars, and if the call to action was stronger, I would have given it 4.
Mau Vargas
Mar 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
You may believe it or not, but the napkin is one of the most creative tools of all time. The author helps all network marketers to brain-dump an idea in its purest form over a meal or any other situation.
Genevieve
Jun 10, 2010 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read if you want to know about Multi level marketing. It explained it in an easy to understand way. Makes me understand why there are so many MLM businesses out there.
Greg Duncn
Aug 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: self-improvement
GBD_130530
Ann Topham
Jan 20, 2011 rated it really liked it
I like this approach to simplify what people try to make hard.
Madra Jones
Jul 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Great basic MLM read
Presline
Reading it
Denise
Jan 21, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Great sales training and team building tool.
Jill Hardy
Lots of great ideas. Had a hard time staying focused on the book in some parts and others were outstanding.
Cj Sime
Apr 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Simple. Basic. To the point. It has concise illustrations that make MLMing possible for anyone.
Jillian
Jan 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SO helpful, breaks down network marketing to its simplest principle - people helping people live better lives!
Emmanuel Ayeni
Amazing tool for anyone who wants to take charge of and own his or her life...It's a book I will gladly share with anyone...
Lori
Monica
Apr 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing

This is an excellent book if you are in network marketing. Gives useful information to get you started. I would recommend
Klaudia Kantarowska
Apr 30, 2012
Kamel
Jul 05, 2016
Linzi Baker
rated it did not like it
Dec 16, 2015
Jay Walker
Dec 24, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Great for MLM folks 1 9 Nov 29, 2008 11:18PM
  • Your First Year in Network Marketing: Overcome Your Fears, Experience Success, and Achieve Your Dreams!
  • How to Build a Multi-Level Marketing Machine
  • The Ultimate Guide to Network Marketing
  • Be a Recruiting Superstar: The Fast Track to Network Marketing Millions
  • Beach Money: Creating Your Dream Life Through Network Marketing
  • Lightworker: A Call to Authenticity
  • The Guide: Managing Douchebags, Recruiting Wingmen, and Attracting Who You Want (Survival)
  • Richest Man in Babylon and The Magic Story
  • Turn Your Dreams And Wants Into Achievable SMART Goals!
  • Authority: A Step-by-Step Guide to Self-Publishing
  • Network Marketing for Dummies.
  • Instant Influence: How to Get What You Want in Any Business Situation
  • Inner Critic Inner Success: Claiming Your Success While Taming the Critics
  • The Productive Person: A how-to guide book filled with productivity hacks & daily schedules for entrepreneurs, students or anyone struggling with work-life balance.
  • Five Minutes on Mondays: Finding Unexpected Purpose, Peace, and Fulfillment at Work
  • The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Network Marketing Professionals
  • Connecting Happiness and Success
  • Understanding Digital Marketing: Marketing Strategies for Engaging the Digital Generation