Start by marking “Blood Resurrection (My Vampire and I, #4)” as Want to Read:
Blood Resurrection (My Vampire and I, #4)

Blood Resurrection

(My Vampire and I #4)

3.82  ·  Rating details ·  105 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
A centuries old demon using the power of the black arts holds the fate of the world in his hand – and only vampires can stop him!

When Bernard Fournier first meets Marcus Verano he has no inkling that the tall and handsome man is in fact a vampire. For eighteen years Bernard has lived a life of degradation in a monastery – abused and humiliated by those who should have shel
Published April 27th 2009 by Total-E-Bound (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Blood Resurrection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Resurrection

EscaPe iNTo thE PaGEs
Jan 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This series keeps getting better. The MCs are Bernard from the previous books and Constantine who is a Demon. It is told from both of their POVs as they face-off with Constantine's father, the antichrist. Marcus and Joseph also appear and there's a good deal of action. It was nice to hear about Bernard's history and that he found a mate with Pietro. On to the next!
Wild
Nov 19, 2017 rated it did not like it
Tan malo como los anteriores, esperaba un poco mas de originalidad ya que hay una pareja en que ninguno de los dos es un vampiro pero la trama ha sido exactamente igual de predecible que los otros, de hecho es exactamente la misma historia solo que parece que la voy releyendo. Los malos son los mismos (solo que con otro nombre), los que ayudan a los vampiros son los mismos y el super plan malvado es una chorra que enseguida se desace sin apenas esfuerzo...
Ale Rivero
Jul 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Me tardé en terminar este cuarto libro de la saga porque me resultó muy rara la forma en que cada personaje iba narrando un pedacito de la historia, sin embargo me terminé acostumbrando y al final me gustó mucho como esto permitió darle más variedad a los sentimientos y relaciones. A lo largo de este libro volvemos a ver a las parejas protagonistas de los libros anteriores, y también a un par más que surgen con un gran protagonismo. Como en el libro anterior, aquí tenemos un poco más de dramatis ...more
Steven Crawley
Jun 22, 2012 rated it really liked it
Read this whole series and though its a bit cliched...vampire meets boy, vampire sleeps with/bites boy, boy becomes vampire, vampires live happily for all eternity....its still a good read has action in each book because each vampire has a problem from there past they must take care of to save the life of there mate themselves and the relationship between them.
Lee
Sep 27, 2010 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Lovers of vampires and hot men
I liked this book. It fits well with the series, but it could be read on its own. All of the characters from the first three books make a cameo appearance which added to the enjoyment of this book. Can't wait to start the final book, Bound in Blood.
Booklover95
Feb 19, 2017
Boguś Kot
May 18, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • A Pint Light (Vampires & Mages & Weres, Oh My!, #1)
  • Tears of Blood (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #12)
  • Seduction In Black And White (Master Chronicles, #4)
  • Enduring Instincts (Instincts, #2)
  • Iron Man (Blood Slaves, #2)
  • My Heart is Within You (Triquetra, #1)
  • Liquid Crimson (Neo's Realm, #1)
  • Souls Deep
  • Alliance in Blood (Partnership in Blood, #1)
  • Mitch (Baine Family #1)
  • Enthralled (Enthralled #1)
  • Vamp Camp (Vamp Camp, #1)
  • Sacrifice (Soul Mates, #3)
  • Fluid (Channeling Morpheus/Sweet Oblivion, #8)
  • Samhain's Kiss (Blood, Moon and Sun, #2)
J.P. Bowie was born and raised in Aberdeen, Scotland. He wrote his first (unpublished) novel – a science fiction tale of brawny men and brawnier women that made him a little suspect in the eyes of his family for a while.

Leaving home at age eighteen for the bright lights of London, he found himself in the midst of a “diverse and creative crowd” that eventually led him to the performing arts. For th

My Vampire and I (9 books)
  • My Vampire and I (My Vampire and I, #1)
  • My Vampire Lover (My Vampire and I, #2)
  • Duet in Blood (My Vampire and I, #3)
  • Bound in Blood (My Vampire and I, #5)
  • Blood Lure (My Vampire and I, #6)
  • Blood Lust (My Vampire and I, #7)
  • Blood Talisman (My Vampire and I, #8)
  • Halloween Angel