Start by marking “Reckless Passion (Reckless, #3)” as Want to Read:
Reckless Passion (Reckless, #3)

Reckless Passion (Reckless #3)

3.52  ·  Rating details ·  396 Ratings  ·  45 Reviews
Beau Bradbury has it all. He’s good looking, owns a lucrative business, and has an endless supply of hunks vying for his attention. His skinny, uptight personal assistant shouldn’t rate a bleep on his radar. Nevertheless, there’s just something about Adam that Beau can’t resist.

One night of drunken passion leads to nearly a year of secret trysts during office hours. Adam k
Published November 3rd 2009 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about Reckless Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reckless Passion

Katrina Passick Lumsden
Between inferences that sexual enjoyment is slutty, an Italian restaurant named La Famiglia (There Family?), considering happy tears silly, and phrases like "intimate persuasion" and "Molotov cocktail of fear", this book did not endear itself to me.
Dina
Short and straight to the point: I like Ms. Young's writing style, loved Adam, didn't care much for Beau. The book description says, "All Beau has to do is convince his wary lover Adam to open his heart and trust that there’s more to Beau than his playboy persona suggests." Well, Adam was convinced but I wasn't... Beau was certainly in lust with Adam, but in love? Sorry, I didn't buy it.
Erotic Horizon
Nov 21, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: just-finished
When business man Beau Bradbury finds his mind straying from the job at hand – that is running is nightclub business – he ends up not thinking of the mundane, but of his newest assistant, Adam Winger.

Beau is attracted to everything about Adam, from his mannerism to the little nuances that Adam has about himself. Beau however is not looking for anything permanent all he wants is to sample the goods while making sure he does not end up losing a damn good assistant because of it.

Things goes better
Jenre
Sep 23, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, m-m, romance
I’ve been eagerly awaiting this new release from Amanda Young’s ‘Reckless’ series. Reckless Passion is the third book and follows on from Reckless Seduction and Reckless Behavior. In my reviews of the previous books I said that although I’d liked the stories between Dante and Cody, I was more intrigued by the character of Beau, Cody’s uncle who had raised Cody when he parents had died. This book is Beau’s story and I was eager to find out more about this elusive man. Did this book satisfy my que ...more
Ami
Mar 31, 2010 rated it really liked it
Awwww, the third story from the Reckless series is just so, so sweet!!! I always feel that Beau has some kind of interest in his personal assistant, Adam ... from the first time I read their quick scene on book #1: "Reckless Seduction". In this story, Amanda Young quickly opens with a bang, where Beau and Adam go at it. What follows is actually a very sweet story on how Beau realizes he wants his relationship with Adam to mean so much more, that he is in love with him.

Added to the mix is Adam's
Mary
Feb 10, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Charly
Feb 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Leans just a bit toward mushy/dramatic for my taste

Warning: This review might contain what some people consider SPOILERS.

Rating: 6/10

PROS:
- I was intrigued by the characters and their situation, not least because they’re so different yet so closely associated with each other.
- The two guys and Adam’s son make up a sweet little family.

CONS:
- The men have a very hard time communicating, which is frustrating as a reader. One will start a conversation and go only half as far as he needs to, and t
*~*~*Hyperion*~*~*
Jun 06, 2017 rated it did not like it
I'm stunned by all the ratings that are higher than 2 stars, and even that is stretching it. I'd list all the things I didn't like, but I think the list would be waaaaaay shorter if I just listed what I did like. What did I like, you ask? I like that this book is over!! The general douchbaggery and shameless slut-shaming were too much for me to stomach. Life is too short to waste it on bad books and MCs that annoy the hell out of you!! 'Nuff said!
Marcella
Feb 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I once again enjoyed this next book in the Reckless series. I really liked Cody's uncle Beau, and was happy to see that this book was about him. I did notice that this book was significantly larger than the other books. To me, it still wasn't enough.

Beau hired an assistant, Adam, whom he has a major attraction to. Apparently, his assistant feels the same way. They have a great chemistry and I truly enjoyed their story.

I really enjoyed the background information the author gave us about Adam, w
Betryal
Oct 03, 2009 rated it really liked it
I was undecided on how to rate this one but settled with a 4 star. I found the story very direct and cut to the chase if that's makes any sense at all. There wasn't much interaction between little Johnny and Beau which I would have liked to have read about but mostly geared between Beau and Cody. I would describe it as predictable. Don't get me wrong I've liked all Amanda Young's book to date, but I felt something was missing for me in this one. Just a little something extra needed for me, but s ...more
Nichole (DirrtyH)
Oct 12, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, 2010
I can't believe I didn't think I wanted to read this book! I really enjoyed the previous two books in this series about Cody and Dante, but never really fell in love with the character of Beau so I thought I wanted to skip this one to get to Milo's book. But I was a good girl and read this one and I'm really glad I did. It was just the kind of story I was looking for and what I'm used to getting from Amanda - light and romantic.
Table4Five
Nov 30, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Beau is older and wiser and falling head over heels for his younger assistant. Everything is good until Adam gets a call that makes Beau ask a lot of questions. Beau rises to the challenge and is there for his man! Beau and Adam are characters that were in the first two books and it was great to have the books go into their lives a bit. If you enjoyed the first two, then you will enjoy this one as well. Happy Reading!
Ms. Nikki
Mar 08, 2010 rated it liked it
This read for me was nice, safe, and a little on the tame side. I kept waiting for the passion to explode. Don't get me wrong it was a good read. Having a child in a relationship is a big issue and I think Amanda handled it very well. I just think I read this one at the wrong time.
Lucy
Jan 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Beau can be an overbearing butt head sometimes but he's a good guy. Johnny needs that even more than Adam. Very sweet
Carolyn88
Mar 27, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-romance
very sweet love story
blub
VVivacious
A ScatteredThoughtsandRogueWords Review. This review can also be found here.

2.5 Stars

Beau Bradbury is having an office fling with his personal assistant, Adam Winger and he is convinced it is just a fling with no-strings-attached sex, but when one phone call to Adam has Beau getting jealous of the person on the other end, he knows for sure that nothing is quite as casual as he thought before.

When the person on the other end turns out to be Adam’s son, Beau gets himself more invested in the Winge
JenCW
Jun 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A sweet story with little angst and a touch of a Cinderella.

Adam has been working for rich and successful Beau for about a month when things heat up for them both. Fast forward months later, and they are still sleeping together. One day Adam gets a phone call that causes Beau to rethink their relationship.

I loved Adam and his son. He's a young, single father, trying to do the best he can for his son. Beau had to grow on me. Their initial hookup was awkward because of the way Beau handled thing
Jun 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed Reckless Passion. Beau is a successful businessman. He isn't looking for love but love finds him anyway. Adam is a young man trying to figure out his life. He has secrets that are bound to be discovered. The men don't realize that the more time they spent together means that they are getting to know each other and fall in love.

The story did have a couple of flaws. Adam thinks about his past and feels that Beau wouldn't want him if he found out about Adam's past. When the past is
Diane
I received an ARC of this book from the author.

This is a the third in a series so you see reappearing characters. You wouldn't have needed to read the other two books first but it would have increased your enjoyment some.

Beau owns Casbah, a men's club, and Adam is his personal assistant. He assists with more than office work ;). When Beau discovers Adam has a son, things become more complicated for the two of them in their working and personal relationship. Since Beau raised his nephew he isn't
Kerry
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Having met Beau in Reckless Behaviour (included in Reckless Seduction) it's nice to see his story develop and find him fall for Adam, a younger man who originally begins only as a night of drunken passion. Beau and Adam can't really fight the developing attraction and even with the unexpected introduction of Adam's son, this adds fuel to an already passionate relationship. The only question is whether this will make them stronger or pull them apart.

Only downside to the end of this fast-paced is
Denise GremoryKohta
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A true Cinderellasque romance. Adam is a single young father of Four year old Johnny. He is struggling to take care of them both while working for Beau. Adam thinks that Beau is the epitome of what men should strive to be. Rich, successful, and extremely gorgeous, Beau thinks Adam is the most beautiful guy he has ever scene. I love how the story flowed. Even with the doubts and confusion it stayed smooth and connected. I have been given the privilege and opportunity to receive an advanced reader ...more
avid reader 1
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a nice, quick read. The characters are sympathetic and their personalities are easily understood. With few words, the author puts us in the mind space of both Beau and Adam.
The secondary characters are well placed and supportive of the story line.
The passion is strong and hot and the HEA is satisfying.
All in all a sweet and spicy offering.
I will read more from this author.

I am voluntarily reviewing the advance reader copy I received from the author.
Gwen
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beau the gorgeous boss and Adam the sweet assistant. In Reckless seduction Uncle Beau seemed so old but he's only in his 30s. He derserves love. He wants his young assistant and he always gets what he wants. But this time he gets more than he bargained for. Lovely sequel and hot and passion all over. You can't help but fall for this couple and cheer for them to finally be together and stay together. Another hit in this series.
Missy Clifton
The spark between Beau and Adam...I didn't feel it. Adam has worked for Beau for the past year and yet they know almost nothing about each other. How?! There was lots of lust on Beau's part and that was all I felt from him. I don't know... after reading this book it just left me feeling - meh - about it.
Pat
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Not my usual genre, however, had a great storyline with well defined characters that reeled me in from the very beginning and kept me hooked until the very end! I look forward to reading more from this author!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Elaine
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reckless Passion is a wonderful follow up to the first two books.
I love Adam and Beau together. It is so touching and sweet
Shannon
I was disappointed in this. Beau was a huge douche. Adam was a doormat.
Kaila
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

So much amazing
Love it still much. This series and the characters and the writing and i loved it all.amazing
Zane Kage
Sep 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 3-75
  • Twice in a Lifetime (Sutter's Bay, #2 )
  • Pets, Book 1: Sparking
  • Off the Beaten Path
  • Forbidden Freshman (Campus Cravings, #5)
  • Dare To
  • Letting In the Light
  • Bound to Him (Bound, #2)
  • And a Smile - Season One (Roughstock, #2)
  • Got Mistletoe?
  • Velvet Glove: Volume I
  • Left of Centre
  • Chasing Winter (Warm Rush, #1)
A bestselling author of erotic romance, Amanda Young penned her first romance at eighteen. That novel was promptly deleted before it could traumatize innocent readers. After several years of honing her craft, Amanda went on to receive her first publishing contract in 2006.

A vivid imagination and a passion for all the things that go bump in the night has led Amanda to create provocative stories tha
More about Amanda Young

Reckless (4 books)
  • Reckless Seduction (Reckless, #1)
  • Reckless Behavior (Reckless, #2)
  • Reckless Heart (Reckless, #4)

Romance Deals

• Hidden Secrets
  • Breath of Malice
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Kian (Undercover Billionaire, #1)
  • Greensleeves
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Everything We Keep (Everything #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Thin Air (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Caroline (Lowcountry Romance #1)
  • All the Breaking Waves
    $4.99 $1.99
  • To Hope (The Broken Roads #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Bad (Bad Boy Royals #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Ruined (Bad Boy Royals #2)
  • The Finishing Touches
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Roses
    $11.99 $3.99
  • Accidentally in Love with...a God? (Accidentally Yours, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Splinter (Reliquary, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claimed (Servants of Fate, #2)
  • Keeping You a Secret
  • The PMS Club
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gypsy (The Promised Land, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Willow (The Promised Land #1)
  • Mosaic (Reliquary #3)
  • The Lullaby Sky
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Secretly Hers (Sterling Canyon, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tycoon Takedown (Lone Star Burn, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Come High Water (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Paradise of Glass (The Glassblower Trilogy #3)
  • Trusting You & Other Lies
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Once Haunted, Twice Shy (Peyton Clark, #2)
  • The Story of Beautiful Girl
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Lullaby Girl (Angie Pallorino, #2)
  • Say Goodbye for Now
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bridged (Callahan & McLane, #2)
  • Love Is
  • The Unimaginable
  • The Hating Game
    $11.24 $1.99
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • His Darling Bride (Echoes of the Heart #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Augusta (The Promised Land, #5)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Twisted Truth (Rogue Justice #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Morning Glory (Drifters & Dreamers, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Worth the Wait (St. James, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Best Friend's Ex (Binghamton #2)
  • A Totally Awkward Love Story
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Charmingly Yours (Morning Glory, #1)
  • Sit! Stay! Speak!
  • In the Barren Ground
  • About the Night
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Violet's Wish (Oklahoma Land Rush, #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Exploited (Zero Day, #1)
  • About That Fling
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Promises to Keep (Love in Provence Book 2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Taken Home (Lone Star Burn, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hard to Handle (Caine Cousins, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Austen Escape
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Garnet (The Promised Land, #4)
  • The Strawberry Hearts Diner
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Truth Be Told (Rogue Justice #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Born of Shadows (The League, #4)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Wine to Water (Angels & Outlaws, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Worth the Risk (St. James #3)
  • The Dove
  • The Ladies' Room
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Too Hot to Handle (Romancing the Clarksons, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • Kissing Max Holden
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Known (Bone Secrets, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Omega (Penton Legacy, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Taking Charge (Lone Star Burn, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Vanished (Callahan & McLane #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Lies We Tell (Quarry Road, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed (Sons of Sin, #1)
  • The Ivy Tree
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Evening Star (The Drifters & Dreamers #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures of the First Daughter (Misadventures, #3)
  • Daisies in the Canyon
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Beautiful Brides (Graveyard Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barefoot in the Rain (Barefoot Bay, #2; Barefoot Bay Universe, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Only You (Sweet Torment, #2)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Alexis (Ace Security, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Unlucky in Love (Lucky, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Secret (Mercy Kilpatrick, #3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Difference Between Us (Opposites Attract #2)
  • Bullets & Bonfires
  • White Lace and Promises
    $3.99 $0.99
  • To Commit (The Broken Roads #2)
  • The Yard Rose
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Driven by Fire (Fire, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taken, Not Spurred (Lone Star Burn, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson, #6)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Chasing Down a Dream: A Blessings Novel
  • The Pursuit of Love
    $11.99 $1.99
  • At Wave's End
  • After the War Is Over: A Novel
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Kissing Mr. Right (Colorado Hearts #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Riding the Storm (ACRO, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • It Had to Be Him (It Had to Be #1)
  • The Love Goddess' Cooking School
    $10.99 $2.99
  • That Way Again
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Never Let Go (Haven, Montana #2)
  • All the Way from Texas
    $3.49 $0.99
  • Pretty Little Killers (The Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forever Surprised (Forever Bluegrass #6)
    $2.99 $1.49