Start by marking “More Natural Cures Revealed” as Want to Read:

book, Natural Cures “They” Don’t Want You to Know About. That book still
saved lives. Now, the #1 New York Times bestselling author delivers his
next blockbuster….
More Natural “Cures” Revealed: Previously Censored
Brand Name Products That Cure Disease.

This book:

• Explains why drug and food companies hi
Published May 9th 2006 by Carroll & Graf (first published March 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about More Natural Cures Revealed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Natural Cures Revealed

Nadine
Oct 13, 2007 Nadine rated it it was amazing
This book adds on to the first one Kevin Trudeau wrote. In this book he gives all the information that the government prohibited him from giving in the first book.

Thank you, Kevin, for the TRUTH.
Nikelle, Alex & Hallie
Sep 01, 2008 Nikelle, Alex & Hallie rated it it was amazing
I have been trying to follow his advice in these books and I love the results. I feel so much better and I know that I am not of the blind people trusting the FDA and the Government to tell me the truth. I am so much more better off having read this book.
Abad
Apr 01, 2011 Abad rated it it was amazing
Lost 25 pounds with his advice and have more energy. Very Informative
Tanya
Feb 11, 2008 Tanya added it
I read Kevins first book and although some of the information is repeated in this sequel it has a lot of important information that everyone should know to stay healthy. What I love about his books is it is crammed with so much that you can't find in one place.
What I learned from this book that stuck out in my mind the most? That Rumsfield (yes Rumsfield) pushed the FDA to approve Splenda as safe even though there was evidence that it is not. Seems that Rumsfield has money in the company that c
Mohamed Shedou
Jul 14, 2010 Mohamed Shedou rated it liked it
Not as good as the first book. Some passages are boring and repetetive. However some chapters and ideas were worth it. This is not a book about health only, it's also about the health system and government corruption. I think more people need to be exposed to such information because many don't have a clue!
Kaydence
Aug 21, 2008 Kaydence rated it liked it
You know, whether or not you totally trust this guy (and I'm not sure that I do), he makes some VERY valid points. We do over-consume synthetic chemicals and our bodies do not know how to deal with chemicals and that makes us sick. To me it sounds logical. His personal life aside, I think the principle of what he's saying rings true.
Runningfox
Aug 28, 2007 Runningfox added it
Recommends it for: No Never
This book in my opinion is a useless ..It is very poorly written ....It is a very long boring book that does not reveal anything secret..The book is of questionable value and all the info in it can be obtained free from a medical website on the world wide web or your local library...
Susanna Green
Jul 19, 2017 Susanna Green rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Excellent, informative book. Kevin Trudeau is a real life hero. He was not afraid to go against the grain and stand up for what HE, I mean WE believe in:) It took a lot of courage on Kevin's part to write and publish this book, and because he did, I will be forever grateful.
Marsha
Jan 02, 2012 Marsha rated it really liked it
This is a sequel to Kevin Trudeau’s first book on this topic called "Natural Cures 'They' Don’t Want You to Know About," which I finished reading in February 2007. As in the first book Trudeau reiterates that he feels that drugs make people sick, and that the government promotes drugs because it is a profit bearing business. He feels that the government wants to keep people ill so they can continue to make money selling drugs.

A big chuck of the book consists of Trudeau’s rants about the governm
Barbara
Aug 31, 2011 Barbara rated it did not like it
Shelves: epic-funny
I caught part of an informercial with Trudeau and wasn't all that impressed with his spiel, but I decided to see what he had to say. Some of what Kevin Trudeau states in his book is good advice (avoid fast foods; avoid heavily processed foods; eat organic whenever possible) but it's all drowned in a sea of conspiracy theory and New Age psychobabble. The way he demonizes science and medicine turned me off completely; I say this as a transcriptionist who's worked in the healthcare field for over 1 ...more
John
Dec 19, 2014 John rated it did not like it
Shelves: medical
Actually, I put it down. After the author referred to his website, I took note of the website, but two months later, there are more important things for me to do. It's too much work to separate what is worth looking into from what is sales talk, distortion or plain inaccurate.

For example one page says palm oil is very bad. A few pages later it says you should have palm oil every day. Another place says the vast majority of oncologists would not give chemotherapy to a relative who has cancer. We
Iona  Stewart
Jul 22, 2011 Iona Stewart rated it liked it
This book is a sequel to the author's ground-breaking book "Natural Cures 'They' don't want you to know about".

It reveals Kevin's own previous involvement with what he terms "Big Pharma" and with the food industry and thus how it is he knows what exactly they're up to, i.e. their devious plans to multiply their profits by hooking us on unhealthy food and harmful medicine.

Kevin is a whistle-blower, perhaps THE whistle.blower of the decade and will no doubt go down in history as such.

This is not s
Alan Hoffman
Like I said, about his other books. Look him up on Wikipedia or google the article on Salon.com for this guy's shady history. He does a lot of con-artist things.

Possibly some good information here, but retreads a lot from his earlier book and is a lot of filler about his battles with the FDA, a situation which he earned because he got involved in pyramid schemes and sold products in a standard snake-oil saleman type of way.

Try to get this book or his first out of the library and I would be hesi
Jill
Mar 25, 2008 Jill rated it liked it
Recommended to Jill by: Nancy Johnson
So, this is the sequel - I feel like he is trying harder than ever to convince people and ends up sounding absurd some of the time. I'm not saying his purported experiences didn't, or couldn't, have happened, but some it just seems like too much. That said, this book fills in a few of the questions I had when I finished the first book. He gives a lot of practical, specific information about products and people and whatnot. I think in the end this is the more useful book if you are going to try m ...more
K.K.
Feb 23, 2008 K.K. rated it liked it
Probably the most Horrifying NONFICTION book I've read (am reading, rather)...this book is the Light In The Dark for those looking to get healthier. The section of LINKS alone in the back is a gold mine, worth THOUSANDS in pre-emtpive health-care dollars.

The book's one flaw is that too often Trudeau goes off onto "They're All Out To Get Me" Mode, seeking to tear down the FDA and the Health Care Industry (which probably need some tearing down IMHO)...he comes off like nonfiction's version of the
Jan 04, 2013 Laura rated it liked it
Without wanting to jump on the FTC bandwagon and call this book misleading, I would strongly suggest that this and its prequel do need very different titles, simply from a literary point of view. One chapter telling us about a few ways to prevent disease or allow the body to heal itself of disease, and the rest of the book consisting of "Dear Diary, Everyone's Out to get Me!!!" doesn't merit being called "More Natural 'Cures' Revealed". Based on the content these books should really be entitled ...more
Verna
Jul 15, 2009 Verna rated it liked it
While I agree that Mr. Trudeau is overly repetitive in this book, I do think he has a legitimate grip against Big Pharmacy and the government. Conspiracy theories aside, it is true we all should be concerned about the way medicine is being practiced in this country. I personally have experienced some of what Kevin is talking about. The current controversy over the use of t4 only drugs versus natural combination medicines to treat thyroid is the perfect example. This book is worth reading.
Deborah Sowery-Quinn
Feb 10, 2016 Deborah Sowery-Quinn rated it it was ok
parts of this book - i honestly don't know what to think (example: the references to aliens) - however, it also makes you think about the power of the pharmaceutical companies, the connections between politicians and drug companies, & where their interest might lie when it comes to curing diseases: cure or selling drugs or cure or profit?
if you are looking to try a natural cure, there is lots of info in this book.
Lori
May 28, 2008 Lori rated it liked it
This book was extremely similar to the other book by Trudeau, natural cures "they" dont want you to know about. it basically juist reiterated everything that was said in the first book, but some of it was some detailed. i liked this book also, but out of the two i would recommend the first one.
Linda Munro
Nov 01, 2011 Linda Munro rated it liked it
If you can get through the tirade and rants concerning how the author has been mistreated by the government, you may find a couple of interesting items. Actually, skip the rants and go directly to the last chapter for a list of websites concerning things the author feels are important.
Nancy
May 29, 2007 Nancy rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: those interested in creating health.
It is a real eye opener as well as giving a lot of useful information. I followed some of the links listed at the back of the book and found some GREAT new music that I just LOVE. David Caberello, Gnomusy.. check it out!
Nikolaos
Feb 21, 2011 Nikolaos rated it liked it
This book was very interesting. If it's all true, then Yikes!
Alicia
Mar 17, 2008 Alicia rated it it was ok
All the political analysis sounds like bullshit. But I believe the rest. And there's no way this guy is in his seventies.
Patti Kelyman
Oct 17, 2009 Patti Kelyman rated it liked it
Too much ranting, still some great content.
Penelope
Apr 28, 2008 Penelope rated it it was amazing
more good info.
Memo
Feb 06, 2008 Memo rated it really liked it
In this book he names brands, web sites and specific products or people. Other than that it is basically the same as the first book.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
This was completely due to being in a hotel late at night and watching infomercials. Bad! I read through some of these and while it sounded good on TV, it was just eh when I read it in the book.
Pamela(AllHoney)
Mar 31, 2011 Pamela(AllHoney) rated it liked it
I thought it had some good info and have tried to include some of his advice in my lifestyle. Unfortunately, it is so expensive to try to be healthy and there is little I've been able to do.
Christina
Jun 13, 2007 Christina rated it did not like it
just more of the same of the last book. I absolutely loved the "What They Don't Want You to Know" book.
Michael
Jan 06, 2009 Michael rated it it was ok
Loss a lot of his credibility with his area 51 comments. Very ego driven book.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Laugh Again
  • A Man Like Mac
  • The Best American Short Stories 2003
  • Alkalize or Die: Superior Health Through Proper Alkaline-Acid Balance
  • The Cowboy (Ladies and Legends, #3)
  • Excitotoxins: The Taste that Kills
  • Chicken Tractor: The Permaculture Guide to Happy Hens and Healthy Soil
  • The Book of Leviticus (New International Commentary on the Old Testament)
  • The Unholy Deception (Nephilim series, #2)
  • As It Was in the Days of Noah: Warnings from Bible Prophecy About the Coming Global Storm
  • The Perricone Promise: Look Younger, Live Longer in Three Easy Steps
  • The Doctor's Family (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #3)
  • How to do just about anything
Kevin Mark Trudeau is a convicted American fraud artist, author, radio personality, infomercial host, and salesman who promotes various unsubstantiated health, diet and financial "remedies". Several of his books, including Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You to Know About, allege that both the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the pharmaceutical industry value profit over treatments or cures.

T
More about Kevin Trudeau...