Start by marking “Goong, Palace Story, Volume 2” as Want to Read:
Goong, Palace Story, Volume 2

Goong, Palace Story, Volume 2 (Goong #2)

Pernikahan Chan Kyeoung dan Sin, Putra Mahkota, dilaksanakan. Sayangnya, pertengkaran mewarnai kehidupan pernikahan mereka. Karenanya, betapa senang hati Cha ketika ia diijinkan menginap di rumah keluarganya selama dua minggu... walaupun Sin harus menemani. Namun mengapa kini ia senang melihat punggung Sin?
Paperback
Published by m&c! (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Goong, Palace Story, Volume 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Goong, Palace Story, Volume 2

Rach
Sep 23, 2013 Rach rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm still really loving this art, and enjoying getting to know Shin and Chae Kyung. I keep trying to separate the characters in the manhwa from the characters in the drama, but it is definitely difficult.

Chae Kyung is adorable and so strong, even if she might not feel that way. I love that she at least tries to stand up to Shin and always says what she thinks. Her attraction to Shin's back cracks me up, but it would be weird for her not to notice that her husband is hot. This is the first volume
Sarah Evans
Jan 03, 2009 Sarah Evans rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite
I'm totally groovin' on this fun series. The author starts with a great "what if" - Korea, a unified country, has continued to have a royal family. It has been arranged that Chae-Kyung, a commoner, marry Prince Shin, who appears to be a total jerk. Both are in high-school and not expected to consummate the marriage until they are of age, but it is preferred that the young Queen-to-be start learning her royal duties early. The author has done a fabulous job researching previous Korean royal pract ...more
Reader17 Der
Oct 08, 2008 Reader17 Der rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-read
I forgot how much I liked this story. The prince is such a jerk to her. I can not figure out why he is so mean to her. In this volume hey marriage had taken place. Now Chae-Kyung has to try and fit in. She askes the Prince if she can go home for a few days and he goes with her.

It did make me smile when they where trying to figure out where he should sleep and he opted for her bed. It was funny her trying to sleep with him there and then her becoming intrigued with his back. You would have to re
Lydia Presley
Nov 15, 2009 Lydia Presley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, korea, manga
This book seals the deal. I'm hopelessly addicted...and I have to wait two more days to get Vol. 3!

This book covers the wedding between the crown prince and Che-Kyung. The tension between them provides so much fun and laughter, and her expressions are so perfect. It amazes me how the art in these books can make you feel the motion and movements and feelings. Just glancing at the pictures before actually reading the text can tell me just how the story is going to go on that page, and is part of t
Dani
There is something compelling about this series that I just don't understand but get sucked in by. I do love the art and the simpleness and focus on the main characters. I love how the girl has so many different ways of doing her hair!

I liked seeing the Shin and Chae-kyung could be a happy couple and how we didn't see Hyo-rin until she dropped the bomb on Shin. The visit home after watching the drama was very cute. Her carefree ways bother Shin and I like being able to hear his thoughts.

BOTTOM L
Deirdre
I really love the artwork in this series. Sohee Park's style is really lovely and detailed (with lots of fabulous illustrations of Korean architecture). My favorite panels, though, are the ones with super-deformed faces (like this)--they often make me laugh out loud.
Katrina
Aug 10, 2012 Katrina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love love this series. It is so entertaining with the artwork and wording. It is a good story where you know some things that will happen but then other things happen too. You can be very surprised. In this volume I wasn't really surprised I knew what would go on. But the story of this series is of a girl and guy promised to marry. They do and a bunch of fun and drama ensues.
Kristelle
Dec 20, 2013 Kristelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, great-manga
I really like how it is going. It is very intriguing. I am starting to feel Yul’s presence. But I miss Chaekyung’s long-haired friend in the TV Drama, she is not included in this manhwa, is she? Sigh, but it was still okay, I still got to enjoy it.

I want more of Shin’s and his wife moments, please keep it coming!!
Karen
Aug 30, 2011 Karen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Story and character development: 4 stars. Art: 2 stars
There were segments in this series that I found the art very unappealing... even alittle ugly, but, I've only read the first two. I liked the story enough to want to continue reading.
Hilary
Jan 04, 2012 Hilary rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this volume a lot more than the first one. I've seen the show (LOVE IT), and this is pretty different, so it probably just took me a bit to really get into it. I'm excited for the next volume now!
Gokce ~Muslin Myst~
Jul 06, 2010 Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, 2010, romance, manga
Still so funny. On more than one occasion I found myself laughing out loud. Very enjoyable. Especially the parts where the people shrink to 20 cm with their square faces LMAO.
Rahmah
Feb 05, 2013 Rahmah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cerita semakin seru :)
Kimberly Souza
Oct 04, 2013 Kimberly Souza rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love this series.
Lydia
Jul 27, 2007 Lydia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: komik
Kawaiii.. a good comic about Korean Kingdom. Nice picture. Funny, romantic and sad. I'm waiting for volume no.14. Goong also adapted to Korean drama named Princess Hour.
Meeso
Dec 28, 2011 Meeso rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book will load up sorry i hate the book
Mely
Jan 26, 2011 Mely rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manhwa, writer-poc, shojo
This series was so much more compelling when I read it all in a rush in scans. Still like the girl being overcoming with lust for the boy's beautiful back, though.
Anita Nur
Jun 24, 2012 Anita Nur rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
what a cute story!
and i loled a lot!!
an
Apr 18, 2011 an rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
sebener na cerita na biasa aja cz dah nonton film na sebelum na. tapi karena komentar tokoh dan ekspresi gambar tokoh yang berubah dengan mengejutkan, maka tetep asik aja ngebaca komik ini ;)
Snow
read for fun
Kadie D♥
Nov 10, 2011 Kadie D♥ rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Yeah like it...Up to the next chapter!
yyyasmin
yyyasmin rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2013
Christen
Christen rated it liked it
Aug 01, 2009
Antonia
Antonia rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2011
Liz
Liz rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2016
Eli
Eli rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2012
Laura rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2014
Maryam
Maryam rated it really liked it
Dec 10, 2011
Soomi
Soomi rated it liked it
Jan 15, 2012
Hotma Sandira
Hotma Sandira rated it it was ok
Aug 15, 2012
Kisna Nava
Kisna Nava rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2009
  • Bride of the Water God, Volume 5
  • Idol Shopping ,Volume 1
  • The One, Volume #16

Goong (1 - 10 of 29 books)
  • Goong: The Royal Palace, Vol. 1 (Goong, #1)
  • Goong: The Royal Palace, Vol. 3 (Goong, #3)
  • Goong: The Royal Palace, Vol. 4 (Goong, #4)
  • Goong: Palace Story Vol. 5 (Goong #5)
  • Goong, Palace Story, Volume 6