Start by marking “A Cold Creek Holiday (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #6)” as Want to Read:
A Cold Creek Holiday (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #6)

A Cold Creek Holiday

(Cowboys of Cold Creek #6)

All Emery Kendall wanted was to flee painful memories of Christmases past. She craved distraction and healing, and the mountains of Idaho offered both…plus the key to a long-buried family secret. But when she met her host, rancher Nate Cavazos, she hardly got a warm welcome….

The former army ranger's smoldering good looks masked deep emotional scars. And now he had his hand
Paperback, Silhouette Special Edition #2013, 224 pages
Published December 2009 by Silhouette (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about A Cold Creek Holiday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Cold Creek Holiday

Victoria Sigsworth
May 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Was sorting through the romance at work and saw this. I read the synopsis, (Unusual for me) but it struck a chord. The author lives in Utah and the main character is called Emery. Now being an Osmond fan, this sparked my imagination.
I once read a historical M and B which was quite good but was a bit too much for me but passed on an afternoon travelling to and waiting for an appointment.Therefore, my expectations were not very high.
However, I am pleased to say that I really enjoyed this and actua
Beth
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great tear jerker!
Linda
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Emery Kendall has arrived at the Hope Springs Guest Ranch for a quiet Christmas. She has not counted on the two cute girls she meets who are desperate for attention. Their parents were killed and their uncle Nate Cavavos has retired from the military to care for them. He takes one look at Emery and decides she is a city girl and has no business in Cold Creek. But with that look, he is also attracted to her.
Sylvia
I loved this book!! Great story!! Love this author's books!!
Sue Stewart
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Emery, Nate had the girls - sweet Christmas story.
Really good series!
Cathie
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love RaeAnne Thaynes books!

She writes beautiful characters with lots of love. And I love books that children play prominent parts! And this book really did that!
Patricia Solla
Dec 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own, pbs
This Christmas themed story is an interesting mix of why Emery has come to Hope Springs and what happens when she goes to check in at the guest ranch where she has a reservation. Problems happening at the guest ranch having Emery clashing with Nate, who has come to the ranch to raise his young nieces after the death of their parents. The problems start with the young woman who worked for Nate and was doing the reservations for the guest cabins decides to run off with a cowboy. Emery winds up hel ...more
Char (1RadReader59)
Jan 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
This was the first book from this author that I have read & I really enjoyed it. The reason for the main characters being where they are at the same time & what is going on in their lives it was totally believable. The only problem I had is that it left things unresolved & it does not tell me if another book is coming to fill in my questions or if I should even look for more.
Rachel Simson
Nov 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-books
This is the first M&B book I have read as I was curious about why my mum liked it so much. So I took a look and Loved it! It was sweet, dramatic and believable and I loved all the secrets and twists!!
Very good book!
I must read some more in this series!
-NG
Mum
I think the story would have been more credible if they were all another year down the road. If it were not a romance, everything would be setting up "rebound" feelings and starting an epic. Fun, but not believable.
Lindy
Apr 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
Book 13

217 pages
Shelly
Mar 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful

This whole series of Cold Creek Boys are just a wonderful set of books... I can't wait for more of these....
Mary
Nov 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

A great Christmas read. The true meaning of Christmas. Love this series. I hadn't had a chance to read this so glad I did.
Shannon Stacey
Raeanne Thayne's books are always intensely emotional and she's fast becoming one of my favorite SSE authors. This wasn't my favorite of the Cold Creek books, but it was a good emotional story.
Polly
Aug 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a completely and utterly lovely story. Love and joy arise out of tragedy. I loved it.

Krystean
Jun 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I love RaeAnne Thayne. Such a wonderful story teller!
Nancy Morse
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loving this series, working my way through it. Hard to put down.
Susan
Sep 13, 2018

• The Rebel Doctor's Bride
  • Home for the Holidays
  • See You Soon
  • Broken (1Night Stand, #100)
  • A Not-So-Perfect Past
  • It Happened One Christmas
  • Montana Royalty (Whitehorse Montana, #7)
  • The Key
  • Drawn to the Marquess (Imperfect Lords, #2)
  • Merry Christmas, Baby: It's Christmas, Cowboy! + Northern Fantasy + He'll Be Home for Christmas
  • The Sheik and the Runaway Princess (Desert Rogues #4)
  • Her Lone Cowboy (Larch Valley, #3)
  • Heartsight
  • Back To Us
  • What the Librarian Did
  • Diving In (Open Door Love Story, #2)
  • Acquired: The CEO's Small-Town Bride (The Takeover, #6)
  • Passion to Die For
I'm not one of those people who knew from birth she was destined to become a writer. I always loved to read and throughout my childhood I could usually be found with a book in my hands. To the disgust of my friends, I even enjoyed creative writing assignments that made them all groan. But I had other dreams besides writing. I wanted to be an actress or a teacher or a lawyer.

Life took a different t

Cowboys of Cold Creek (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Light The Stars (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #1)
  • Dancing In The Moonlight (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #2)
  • Dalton's Undoing (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #3)
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Miracle (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #4)
  • A Cold Creek Homecoming (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #5)
  • A Cold Creek Secret (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #7)
  • A Cold Creek Baby (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #8)
  • Christmas in Cold Creek (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #9)
  • A Cold Creek Reunion includes bonus story (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #10)
  • A Cold Creek Noel (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #11)