Start by marking “Why Do My Teeth Fall Out?: And Other Questions Kids Have about the Human Body” as Want to Read:
Why Do My Teeth Fall Out?: And Other Questions Kids Have about the Human Body

Why Do My Teeth Fall Out?: And Other Questions Kids Have about the Human Body

3.56  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews

How many bones does my body have? How does my hair grow? Do I have blood in my whole body? You_ve got questions about your body, and Kids_ Questions has answers!

Published July 1st 2009 by Picture Window Books (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Why Do My Teeth Fall Out?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Why Do My Teeth Fall Out?

Susan
Sep 04, 2009 rated it did not like it
Shelves: adult-nonfiction
This book answered questions far too simplistically -- and used vocabulary too difficult for young children.
Dianna
May 05, 2011 rated it really liked it
This book features questions asked by students (ages 5-8) and brief answers. My five-year-old, who likes "real" books, was completely entranced, and I thought the the answers were good and succinct.
Maggie Johnston
Jessica
marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2012
Heather Montgomery
Mar 14, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
K. Lee
added it
Dec 05, 2016
Heather L. Montgomery writes about science and nature for kids. Her subject matter ranges from snake tongues to spider silk to snail poop. With a B.S. in Biology and a M.S. in Environmental Education, Heather's passion for nonfiction comes out in her writing and presentations. When she is not writing, Heather can be found climbing a tree, hiking to a waterfall or paddling a river. Learn more about ...more