Start by marking “Butterflies, Flowers, Vol. 2 (Butterflies, Flowers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Butterflies, Flowers, Vol. 2 (Butterflies, Flowers, #2)

Butterflies, Flowers, Vol. 2

(Butterflies, Flowers #2)

3.95  ·  Rating details ·  574 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Published April 6th 2010 by VIZ Media LLC (first published July 26th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Butterflies, Flowers, Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Butterflies, Flowers, Vol. 2

Miss Ryoko
May 16, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: library-book, manga
I didn't like this volume nearly as much as the first one, but I still chuckled a lot and was entertained. However, Choko took a bit of a step towards being Anastasia.... but mostly only with the fact that when things get hot and heavy between her and Domoto....she faints? *raises eyebrow* That is the dumbest thing ever!

CHOKO!! DON'T DO IT!! Well... actually this series came out waaaay before 50 Shades of Barf, so I suppose Ana would be like Choko.... but still... DON'T DO IT!!!

That's really all
Tiffany
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A lovely continuation of the rom-con that is their romance. What's quite interesting about the first few books of this series is how serious the hero comes across as. I even spent some time trying to say some of the funny lines he has while maintaining his totally serious expressions. I failed everytime ;) but it was certainly fun to try.
Julie Hayes
Oct 10, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Choko can’t help but notice the women that throw themselves at Masayuki – they seem to be coming out of the woodwork, trying to worm their way into his affections in order to date him. Over her dead body! She isn’t trying to eavesdrop, but this is the third one this month alone! As well as the third rejection. She finds an awkward hiding place, but once the girl is given her rejection and goes on her way, Masayuki is quick to ferret Choko out – damaging company property as he does. Which she wil ...more
Sofia
Feb 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga-3-star
2,5 stars
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
Synopsis:

A hilarious office romance! Choko Kuze is in love with her ex-servant-now-tyrannical-boss Masayuki Domoto. She's had a hard time getting him to see her as a woman, but between bouts of treating her like a genteel lady and an entry-level office grunt, he's slowly starting to come around. Unfortunately, the CEO's niece has set her sights on Masayuki and won't take no for an answer. Will Choko step aside to protect Masayuki's career, or is it now time for her to pull rank?

My Thoughts:

Our h
Online Eccentric Librarian
Jan 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing

More reviews (and no fluff) on the blog http://surrealtalvi.wordpress.com/

The second book continues the story - as clutzy former aristocrat Choko's relationship heats up with boss Domoto - is he so considerate of her because of their family history or is there something stronger behind his motives?

As with most of Yoshihara's works, the fun is in the characters and what happens after the relationship is started. And since this is a josie (women's) and not shoujo (girls) title, there is sex invo
Puji P. Rahayu
Dekapan orang yang kita cintai adalah tempat membahagiakan untuk kita pulang

Keponakan Pak Direktur selalu mengikuti Masayuki kemana pun. Sampai-sampai, Choko merasa terganggu dengan kehadiran perempuan itu. Akhirnya, Makie—keponakan pak direktur—menyerah dan tidak mendekati Masayuki lagi. Masalahnya, Makie sekarang ditempatkan di divisi sekretariat juga dan Masayuki mengajak Choko untuk kencan.

Gambarnya lucu. Iya. Aku beneran jadi inget Perfect Girl. Ngakak lah. Tapi agak nggak setuju nih, M
Nicole
Apr 03, 2011 rated it liked it
I wasn't sure I was going to continue reading this series - it's definitely something I have to be in the mood to read. But thanks to the massive sale at my Borders store, I picked up some extra volumes. Without a doubt, it's over-the-top and a bit silly. But in its way, that's kind of its charm. It's bizarre to have a former servant constantly calling his childhood mistress "m'lady" all the time, vowing to protect her chastity and whatnot. But again, it's so silly it's fun and entertaining. Now ...more
Lara
Mar 10, 2012 rated it it was ok
Eh...I don't know. Things really kind of fell apart for me in this volume. I just felt like the characters' motivations ceased to make any sense whatsoever, and things happened suddenly and without adequate explanation or lead up time. And it ends in a funny (and smutty), but...awkward place. I feel pretty okay about walking away from this series here.
Luna
Aug 13, 2016 rated it did not like it
Filling this under 'wtf was I thinking'. Tried again after giving up after the first book before and managed 2 volumes but I do not get any of this (story, characters, etc) at all.

I want to give this more stars because the artwork is ok but I feel overruled by the story pretty much killing any appreciation for this.
Aira Dianne
Dec 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I'm a certified bookworm and a soon-to-be writer and I fell in love with this stoy you have got to read this seriously.
I read that because I was so consious about it then when I read it became my favorite manga.
NO JOKE.....

Butterflies flowers by Yuki
Ella Zegarra
Mar 27, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013
¿En serio me dejan así?????

CJ - It's only a Paper Moon
Nov 08, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shojo, manga
A 3.5. It's a funny story but no real conflict. It's Josei at it's fluffiest, however it's still intriguing.
Nada
Dec 05, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
I love this manga! <3
I couldnt read the ending properly while i was at University! People kept on walking behind me! XDD
I want the next one!!!
Ella
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
No words to what I just saw, but it was pretty hilarious that last chapter.
Jessica
Apr 27, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: comics
More disorganized than volume 1 and more eccentricities tacked on. Still enjoying it and looking forward to more, though.
Summer
Jun 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Just as cute as the first volume.
Momreadstoomuch
Aug 28, 2014 rated it liked it
Another great installment.
Amel Armeliana
Aug 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
Domoto Masayuki mesummm....tp keren, hihihi....
Hannah  Ruth
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
LOVED!
Sammie
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
it was awesome ,it's so funny i love it
BreezyRain92
Skarlette Sosa
Nov 17, 2015
Kenzi
Mar 20, 2013
  • Happy Marriage ?!, tome 10 (Happy Marriage, #10)
  • Rasetsu, Vol. 3
  • Tramps Like Us, Volume 4
  • Black bird 12
  • Happy Cafe, Volume 4
  • Midnight Secretary, Vol. 06 (Midnight Secretary, #6)
  • Honey Hunt, Vol. 5
  • Land of the Blindfolded, Vol. 9 (Land of the Blindfolded, #9)
  • Otomen, Vol. 2 (Otomen, #2)
  • Your and My Secret, Vol. 1
Japanese: 吉原 由起

Butterflies, Flowers (8 books)
  • Butterflies, Flowers, Vol. 1 (Butterflies, Flowers, #1)
  • Butterflies, Flowers, Vol. 3 (Butterflies, Flowers, #3)
  • Butterflies, Flowers, Vol. 4 (Butterflies, Flowers, #4)
  • Butterflies, Flowers, Vol. 5 (Butterflies, Flowers, #5)
  • Butterflies, Flowers, Vol. 6 (Butterflies, Flowers, #6)
  • Butterflies, Flowers, Vol. 7 (Butterflies, Flowers, #7)
  • Butterflies, Flowers, Vol. 8 (Butterflies, Flowers, #8)
“The place of happiness you can return to is in the arms of the one you love.” 20 likes