Start by marking “One Piece, Volume 46: Adventure on Ghost Island (One Piece, #46)” as Want to Read:
One Piece, Volume 46: Adventure on Ghost Island (One Piece, #46)

One Piece, Volume 46: Adventure on Ghost Island (One Piece #46)

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  1,683 Ratings  ·  41 Reviews
When the Straw Hats encounter a mysterious barrel on the open sea, little do they know that it's a trap. Losing control of their ship, they're steered toward Thriller Bark. Any rational sailor would think twice before going ashore on an island full of zombies. But with Luffy at the helm, the Straw Hats are in for a scare as they become the targets of the dreaded Gecko Mori ...more
Published May 4th 2010 by VIZ Media LLC (first published July 4th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about One Piece, Volume 46, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Piece, Volume 46

Amy
Aug 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Keerthana
argh what a let down! I was honestly looking forward to this arc because of its introduction to Bermuda triangle thing but then everything changed when it became a Halloween filler.
Thelma
Apr 23, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
New arc! New island! New enemies! I like that the set up goes pretty fast. We already know what we're up against and we can get right into it. Also : Brook is pretty cool ^^
Nathália
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
depois de ler 41 volumes de OP num mes e mais alguns neste, achei q tava na hora de uma pausa... só q nao resisti e cá estou eu de novo.

esse volume teve momentos divertidos, embora eu dê aquela virada de olho com as piadas sobre gases, só q a maior surpresa foi perceber o quanto tenho gostado do Franky. nunca imaginei q ele seria um cara tao legal, e se continuar asim, pode acabar virando um dos meus straw hats favoritos.

e fiquei mt emo gotica com o mini merry <3
Schnekk
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After a long (unintentional) hiatus from One Piece, I picked up volumes 45 and 46. 46 was excellent! It made me laugh out loud three or four times, in ways I didn't expect, and that always earns high points from me. I really love Brook's design. Dunno if I care for his "perv" side, but it probably gets giggles from the kids. I also really like the turn Oda's art is taking for the Thriller Bark arc. A nice change! <3
Jared Emry
Nov 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ghosts, zombies, skeletons, shadows; how many can Luffy get to join the crew? Just one. Anyways, here the topic of souls will become prominent and will add another layer of depth to the story's underlying frameworks.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Nov 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Linda Jaejoong
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-until-2018
Der Manga beginnt mit dem spannenden Kampf zwischen Ace und Black Beard. Die Macht des Feuers gegen die Macht der Finsternis, nur einer kann gewinnen. Währenddessen landen Ruffy und seine Crew im mysteriösen Dreieck, wo es angeblich von Geistern nur so wimmeln soll.

Dort lernen sie Brook kennen, der ebenfalls Teufelskräfte hat und auf der Suche nach seinem Schatten ist. Durch eine Falle landen sie auf einer geheimen Geisterinsel und dort ist nichts so wie es scheint.

Mein armer Ace, ich habe das
  • NARUTO -ナルト- 巻ノ四十一
  • フェアリーテイル 17 [Fearī Teiru 17] (Fairy Tail, #17)
  • Bleach―ブリーチ― 40 [Burīchi 40] (Bleach, #40)
208650