Start by marking “A Phaery named Phredde, and Other Stories to Eat with a Banana” as Want to Read:
A Phaery named Phredde, and Other Stories to Eat with a Banana

A Phaery named Phredde, and Other Stories to Eat with a Banana

(Phredde)

3.84  ·  Rating details ·  124 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Meet Phredde, the coolest phaery in the universe. Phredde is tiny, ferocious and Pru's best friend. And with Pru's brother turning into a werewolf, Pru needs all the magic help she can get!
Published January 28th 2004 by Harper Collins (first published 1998)

Be the first to ask a question about A Phaery named Phredde, and Other Stories to Eat with a Banana

Ess
Dec 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a pleasant trip back to my childhood! I remember reading these books years ago when I was in primary school and I had so much nostalgia reading this.
It was a short quick read and I loved all the Australian references (totally forgot this was set in good ol Aus) and loved the idea of this series- very cute and Phredde's attitude kills me haha. Perfect for kids in primary school!
Summer Matthias Herondale
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So glad I found this series! I loved these as kid and was great to re-read! Onto number two :)
Cat
Sep 02, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I love these books. They are really funny
Neville Ridley-smith
Jan 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
The first of a great series.
The first few books are made up of a number of short stories. The later books are single stories. Read them all!
Sophia Hill
Jul 02, 2012
♥Gracie♥
Apr 20, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Jackie is an award-winning writer, wombat negotiator and the Australian Children’s Laureate for 2014-2015. She is regarded as one of Australia’s most popular children’s authors, and writes across all genres - from picture books, history, fantasy, ecology and sci-fi to her much loved historical fiction. In her capacity as Australian Children’s Laureate, ‘Share a Story’ will be the primary philosoph ...more

Phredde (8 books)
  • Phredde and the Frog Named Bruce, and Other Stories to Eat with a Watermelon
  • Phredde and the Zombie Librarian, and Other Stories to Eat with a Blood Plum (Phredde, #3)
  • Phredde and the Temple of Gloom: A Story to Eat with a Mandarin (Phredde, #4)
  • Phredde and the Leopard-Skin Librarian: A Story to Eat with a Dinosaur Apple (Phredde, #5)
  • Phredde and the Purple Pyramid: A Story to Eat with a Passionfruit (Phredde, #6)
  • Phredde and the Vampire Footy Team: A Story to Eat with an Orange at Half-Time (Phredde #7)
  • Phredde and the Ghostly Underpants: A Story to Eat with a Mango (Phredde, #8)