Start by marking “The pH Miracle for Weight Loss: Balance Your Body Chemistry, Achieve Your Ideal Weight” as Want to Read:

- Dr. Young's most recent book, The pH Miracle for Diabetes (Warner, 0-446-53266-5, 7/04), has grossed over 30,000 hardcover copies to date. It will be published in trade paperback in 5/05 (see page 73).
- The author's first book, The pH Miracle (Warner, 0-446-52809-9, 2002), sold over 72,000 hardcover copies, and the trade edition (Warner; 0-446-69049-X, 5/03) has nearly
Published May 15th 2006 by Grand Central Life & Style (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The pH Miracle for Weight Loss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The pH Miracle for Weight Loss

Start your review of The pH Miracle for Weight Loss: Balance Your Body Chemistry, Achieve Your Ideal Weight
Sara O'Toole
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
In 2007 I was diagnosed with "too many PEs (pulmonary embolisms) to count" in my lungs. The Pulmonary ER doc told me "You'll be on these drugs (heavy duty blood thinners) for the rest of your life." When I asked her if weight loss would help, specifically diet change and working out, she advised me to be careful about my heart rate. She told me that any one of the blood clots could move to my head or heart and kill me. It was, to say the least, not one of my best days. I went home and waited to ...more
Vincent Sargenti
I did the diet for a while. It was hard to stay on because something about it isn't right about it. After about 20 pounds I fell off the wagon. I believe whole-heartedly in Alkalizing. I just dn't trust this author.

I understand Robert O. Young is a criminal, impersonating a doctor. His degrees are all fake, from what I read.

He understands food well enough, but it's not chemically balanced and my body didn't do well on it. Something is off about it.

I am working with Dr. Gundry's Diet Evolution
Daria
Jul 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Nie jedz cukru, nabiału i mięsa, za to jedz dużo warzyw. Czyli zdrowa dieta tym razem nazwana cudem Ph ...more
Jenny
Aug 06, 2010 rated it liked it
A friend lives this religiously because she was diagnosed with cancer, but the effects seem to be what I'm looking for, so we'll see. Yep seems good-but I'm not ready to go vegan, I love meat, always have, always will. maybe cut out dairy, but I haven't taken the leap yet/ more veggies for sure though!
Breeana
Nov 26, 2010 added it
Shelves: did-not-finish
I learned a lot about how much water the body needs, what KIND of water is ideal, and a lot about more alkaline foods. I love this approach to weightloss because most other diets don't make you HEALTHY. You can lose weight but not be HEALTHY or have a better-functioning body. Anyway... it was good, I just never finished it. :)
Barb
Aug 03, 2009 rated it did not like it
Recommended to Barb by: mom
The author talked a good talk about acidity in our bodies, but too much of the book sounded like an ad for some special product. I'm always wary when something sounds too good to be true and this book was full of it.
Apryl
Jun 25, 2008 rated it really liked it
This book is about balancing the PH level in the body. This book has great recipes.
Helixpoint
Feb 17, 2010 rated it really liked it
No pills or diets. Just good healthy food
Roos
Oct 03, 2007 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
This book will be great for people who were going through life overweight, including the simple program to keep and stay health.
Diana Hollin
Feb 14, 2008
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Without Their Permission: How the 21st Century Will Be Made, Not Managed
  • Pain Free: A Revolutionary Method for Stopping Chronic Pain
  • 101 Agility Drills (101 Drills)
  • Progressive Plyometrics for Kids [With DVD]
  • The Art of Mental Training - A Guide to Performance Excellence
  • The Whole Brain Business Book
  • The Customer-Funded Business: Start, Finance, or Grow Your Company with Your Customers' Cash
  • Brandingpays
  • Captivate: The Science of Succeeding with People
  • Conversational Intelligence: How Great Leaders Build Trust & Get Extraordinary Results
  • The 5 Second Rule: Transform Your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage
  • Fascinate: How to Make Your Brand Impossible to Resist
  • Rich Dad, Poor Dad
  • A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of "A Course in Miracles"
  • There Is a Cure for Diabetes: The Tree of Life 21-Day+ Program