Start by marking “Healing Chakras: Awaken Your Body's Energy System for Complete Health, Happiness, and Peace” as Want to Read:

The Chakras are the seven key energy centers of our body. When all seven Chakras are active and functioning optimally, we live a life of physical, mental, and spiritual health. Healing Chakras combines a deep underlying spiritual philosophy with a systemic chakra therapy method designed to activate, cleanse, balance, and integrate the individual Chakras in order to create ...more
Published April 9th 2010 by Best Life Media (first published 2009)

Vanya Santa Cruz
Simple. So easy to follow. Great information.
Amydee
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great as an intro or a refresher!
Kym
Mar 22, 2017 rated it liked it
This book was really interesting and informative. Fairly straightforward - short and to the point. The detailed exercises are especially helpful. Nice illustrations.
Elizabeth
Apr 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
I am a librarian at a juvenile detention facility, and received this book through the Goodreads First Reads program.

I am approaching the subject of chakras as a skeptic/non-believer who is interested in learning about the draw and practice of this belief. I found Lee's book to be a helpful and well-put-together introduction to the practice of chakra awareness. I don't feel like it was the purpose of this book to provide a detailed history or convince me of the merits of following this practice,
Human Tiger
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have read a few books about the chakras before. (Maybe those other energy healers just weren't so good at writing?) This was the best written and most comprehensive that I have seen. After reading it I feel confident in saying complete health, happiness and peace is rooted in the chakra system.
It is written in such a way that the beginner to the more advanced practitioner will gain quite a lot.
I am going to keep my copy as a reference text.
Amy
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic overview of the chakra system, including gorgeous illustrations and detailed descriptions, physical exercises to open and heal the chakras, visual meditation images, and guided meditation (including a CD). It's great for not only learning about the chakras but understanding how to incorporate these principles for a healthy material and spiritual life.
Miz OG!
Jan 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"Vibration is the easiest and most effective way of awakening and activating the chakras." This is the most primary method of training for self healing because at the molecular level of our existence, we are made up of vibration. This has been a most prominent training method that has helped me heal well. Thank you so much.
Ulrike Schmidt-Hughes
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I would highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to improve their overall health and wellbeing. Our chakra system is the key to not only physical health but mental and spiritual health as well. This book provides you with the principles and exercise guidelines to fully understand the preciousness of your own chakra system.
Susan Lee
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spiritual, healing
This book really helped me understand where each chakra resides and what it relates to in the body. The writing was easy to understand and follow. Doing the training exercises included with the CD and feeling each chakra helped me to focus on my body and send healing energy to those areas that needed it. I highly recommend this book to anyone that is interested in self-healing.
Ba Ha
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book helps me to understand myself better from within my body. There are energy chakras. I followed the CD guide, I felt a lot of energy circulate within my body. I felt more energized and less tired. Thank you, Mr. Ilchi Lee
Maxine
Feb 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was excited to read about the chakras and gain a very deep understanding of their importance in the growth of my consciousness. I love the exercises in the book to help me physically open my chakras. By feeling I was able to really go inside and see more about who I am and what I really want.
Cat Sawai
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a beautifully written book about the energy centers in our bodies, what they represent and how to restore health to each one for balance and harmony. I also love the interpretation of the heavenly code. Thank you
Mary
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love this book. It is one of my favorites because of the artistic impressions of the chakras and the detailed training methods. You can also learn the character of each Chakra and how to make it stronger and healthier!
Renee Wade
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have a better understanding of the Chakras energy system and how it helps keep my body healthy. The book discusses what each chakras function is and the use of affirmations, exercises and visualizations to keep the chakras opened.
Maki Perry
Jan 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A beautifully illustrated chakras and explanations plus training CD to help heal all your chakras. I felt so purified and grounded after the training. Very well guided. I think it is the most beautiful book I have ever read.
Jina Park
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Emotions are related to body. So if I focus on my body, I also can control and overcome some of my bad emotions. I had big impression on this. And I like separate color book which is included in this book. =)
Temani Aldine
Jan 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is an updated edition of one of the best books I have encountered on the finer points of chakras and energy healing. Some of the concepts may be too arcane for most people to grasp. Fortunately, the book includes some meditations and energy exercises that can help make the information clearer.
Yana Lee
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is I would say the best book that talks about Chakra.
How the Chakras are connected to basic functions of life to how Chakras are connected to the growth of consciousness.
Also, has a CD that guides you to balance, heal, and activate the chakras.
Maya Lee
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is very helpful to understand about chakras.
Susan Kim
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book talks about the 7 chakras and the physical energetic and spiritual properties of healing each one. Very informative and helpful.
Anita
Sep 26, 2014 added it
Human body has incredible wisdom to become a divine itself. That surprised me.
Hj Jang
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a really great book for body, mind, spirt
Joyce Peprah
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book helped me to connect my energy body to my physical body and how they are all connected.
Jordan D
Jan 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the most complete and practical books on Chakras and Chakra Healing I've ever read. I recommend this one to others who are just starting on their journey to self-discovery.
Juliea Q Smith
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: self-help
Very helpful and easy to read. I haven't tried the exercises yet but I plan to.
Nobuko Todd
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of my favorite book. It talks about how to achieve human completion by activating your chakras, energy centers. It has many beautiful pictures of chakras and helps you to visualize.

Jonelle Moore
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Healing Chakras is a straight forward, but comprehensive, description of the chakras and, of course, how to heal ourselves. Loved it.
James Kim
this book is very helpful to understanding my body and mind. great!!!
Elise Kerrigan
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. It's explanation is clear and very moving. I love the meditations in the back.
Hyeonja Kim
I recommend this book to everyone that I meet. This book shows amazing information about human energy system and practice method to strengthen the system very simply and easily.

• Meditation As Medicine: Activate the Power of Your Natural Healing Force
  • Here Is a Human Being: At the Dawn of Personal Genomics
  • The Myth of Progress: Toward a Sustainable Future
  • A Rough Ride to the Future
  • The Moon Juice Cookbook: Cook Cosmically for Body, Beauty, and Consciousness
  • Competability: Solving Behavior Problems in Your Multi-Cat Household
  • The Everyday Ayurveda Cookbook: A Seasonal Guide to Eating and Living Well--with over 100 Recipes for Simple, Healing Foods
  • The Complete Book of Chakra Healing: Activate the Transformative Power of Your Energy Centers
  • The Home Apothecary: Cold Spring Apothecary's Cookbook of Hand-Crafted Remedies & Recipes for the Hair, Skin, Body, and Home
  • Rewilding Our Hearts: Building Pathways of Compassion and Coexistence
  • The 11 Karmic Spaces: Choosing Freedom from the Patterns That Bind You
  • The Energies of Love: Using Energy Medicine to Keep Your Relationship Thriving
  • Practical Permaculture: for Home Landscapes, Your Community, and the Whole Earth
  • The Comprehensive Vibrational Healing Guide : Life Energy Healing Modalities, Flower Essences, Crystal Elixirs, Homeopathy and the Human Biofield
  • Easy Green Living: The Ultimate Guide to Simple, Eco-Friendly Choices for You and Your Home
  • A Blueprint for Your Castle in the Clouds: Make the Inside of Your Head Your Favorite Place to Be
  • Imagine There's No Heaven: How Atheism Helped Create the Modern World
  • The Living Landscape: Designing for Beauty and Biodiversity in the Home Garden
From a young age, I struggled to find the answers to what I think of are life's fundamental questions: Who am I? and Why am I alive? I found those answers for myself after much study and circumspection, culminating in strict fasting and meditation on top of Moak Mountain in South Korea more than 30 years ago.

What I discovered opened up a new life and a new world for me. Since then, I've sought to
“For the person who is grounded in the timeless truth of the universe, there is no life and no death. He or she can experience eternal joy without being limited by the definitions of good and evil. The essence of Oneness always exists within us.” 7 likes
“Every human being has "divinity" that is the same essence as the source of the cosmos. Our bodies act as temporary bodies for the journey of our souls. We came to Earth in order to go forward and complete the journey of our soul. Although our physical bodies have their limitations they also contain the necessary tools to propel our souls toward completion of the journey. The difficulties and trials that come with the human body are actually blessings, propelling our soul's expansive growth.” 1 likes