Start by marking “What's My Pee Telling Me?” as Want to Read:
What's My Pee Telling Me?

What's My Pee Telling Me?

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  83 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
What goes in must come out. It's that simple. But what does it all mean? Therein lies the mysteryand the key to your health and happiness. In this entertaining and fact-filled guide, the authors of the best-selling What's Your Poo Telling You? expand their probing inquiry into the workings of the human body to reveal the secrets and splendors of farts and pee, as well as m ...more
Published September 9th 2009 by Chronicle Books (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about What's My Pee Telling Me?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What's My Pee Telling Me?

Maria (Ri)

I decided to read this book tonight because 1) I'm participating in a Read-a-thon this weekend, so I am mashing through books and 2) my hubby's college buddies are staying the weekend to pretend they are still 22 for a couple days and I thought I'd leave this one in the bathroom for them. ;)

In general, as a naturopathic doctor, I talk a lot more about pee and poo than the average person, so I thought this book would be right up my alley. Not a lot of new information here for me, but it is a pre
Lisa Susan
Aug 30, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Just like What's Your Poo Telling You?, this book is equally excellent! I learned many things about color, smell, and different rates of flow. Clear pee is, in general, a good sign and means you're well hydrated, which I did not know. There are also sections on poo, covering loose poo and its problems, and farts, including the reason we fart in the morning and the cause of frequent farting. It ends with dispelling body myths, a most interesting section! This book even answered the age old questi ...more
K Grant
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
Interesting, factual, funny and a total "guy" book.
VegasGal
Nov 20, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2009
Despite this book's obviously gross topic of pee, once you get past that, the book is quite informative. It includes busted/verified myths, medical information on issues dealing with those bodily functions we all do, but can't stop giggling when thinking about them. This book however, speaks more about those not so openly talked about events that come from our backsides, rather than the yellow liquid listed on the front cover of the book. So if you're expecting to only be grossed out and educate ...more
Kimbo
Dec 30, 2009 rated it really liked it
People might think this book is immature or a bit crass upon first look, but it's really full of useful information about your health. All that you ever wanted to know about your pee, poo, and farts - great follow-up to its #2, "What's Your Poo Telling You?"
Charlotte
May 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing
While this book is informative, it is also very entertaining. The synonyms for various forms of bodily excretions make one chuckle, and the cartoon drawings are hilarious. Learning about this taboo subject couldn't be more fun in any other book! The authors did a great job.
Sharada Prasad
Dec 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
I love this series! The first book was about poop and this book completes it all by focusing on pee, a bit of poo, fart and some myths! Again a light reading which makes you pee, poo and fart with enthusiasm! :)
Heather
Mar 11, 2012 rated it liked it
Fairly interesting book about pee, along with even more on number two, gas, and interesting myths about the digestive system. A little random and the poo puns get a little monotonous, but it's good in small doses.
Stasha
Jul 04, 2011 rated it really liked it
Interesting, informative, and funny, but for the ladies in my family it was missing a vital chapter. Probably because the book was written by two men from Brown University! The juvenile humor lover in me loves where they attended college when juxtaposed with the topic! ;-)
Nathan
Jan 02, 2011 rated it liked it
The Taj Ma-stall...brilliant!
Carlijn
Feb 07, 2010 rated it it was amazing
haha
Marie-pierre Stien
Mar 18, 2012 rated it it was ok
A silly little book my son gave me for my birthday. Quick bathroom read of urine pulp science. Why not?
Victoria
Apr 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Awesome companion book to "What's Your Poo Telling You?"
Patrick
Dec 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The brilliant sequel to "What's Your Poo Telling You?" did not disappoint! I thought it was both hilarious and informative. I highly recommend it!
Russell Romney
Aug 07, 2016 rated it liked it
Short but sweet.
Sara
Nov 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
Ha! Fun and funny.
Corby Dayhoff
rated it did not like it
Oct 18, 2014