Start by marking “Little Money Bible: The Ten Laws of Abundance” as Want to Read:
Little Money Bible: The Ten Laws of Abundance

Little Money Bible: The Ten Laws of Abundance

Presents the ten laws of abundance and money, showing us that we can align effortlessly with good fortune. This title reveals the psychological aspects of the money game, as well as the deeper secrets of prosperity.
Published May 1st 2001 by Hay House (first published October 1st 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Little Money Bible, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Money Bible

Nathan J.
Dec 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my favorite spiritual manuals. Don't let the name fool you -- this isn't about greed and hoarding. It's about the law of attraction, Light and pulling in positive energy. Some very good tips in here to deal with people you resent.
Marc Smolinski
Jul 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Great little book! Stuart Wilde goes over some of the main ideas from his other two books, but goes beyond and adds even more insight into the laws. Thoroughly enjoyed this book.
James
Sep 13, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Worth reading. I picked up a few new/useful things. A lot of it I have heard or read in a similar form.
Maybelline Tan
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

It’s a very unique perspective on how to view money, not just as a physical possession, but rather spiritually and metaphysically. I love the concept of how money is energy and our time here to buy experience with it. Gives me alignment and acceptance with knowing that money is good for us.
Deborah Levy
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

Liked everything about the book, the simple way to explain and teach . Loved it and bought 4 more books from him and recommended and gave them as a gift to my sons and a nephew.
Ezra  Samuels
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Inspiration for every soul.

Very inspirational, I read this in the right time when everything seems out place. Thanks so very much. Will recommend to friends and family.
Nicky Billou
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous book! Stuart Wilde is amazing!
Sandra
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is a combination of ideas about aligning to prosperity from two previous books—The Trick to Money Is Having Some & Life Was Never Meant to Be a Struggle. It is a concise little book packed with some interesting action steps and the usual humour you expect from Stuart Wilde. I listened the audio book read by the author.

What I liked: I like the way the material is presented in 10 easy to digest concepts that include the metaphysics of the ideas followed by an action step to take to s
Mani
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Stuart Wilde's style requires that you step back and learn the hierarchy of metaphors that he uses to communicate his abstract ideas.

This can, at first, make his seem loopy.

If you stick around and listen for the explanation of the ideas and then filter out some of the stuff that is, in fact, loopy then there are some great ideas in there.

I read his stuff like I read a lot of mythology and science fiction. This is a guy that has come up with an effective way of thinking about money, wealth, succ
Ayodele
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stuart Wilde is a cool dude! I would recommend this quick read for anyone who wants to understand how to attract more money into their life & actually LET IT IN. Hint: Care for people. Protect them. Give them love by concentrating on them. Then, bill them. In other words, be receptive and available for ways that the Universe repays the energy you GIVE. Thanks!
Mariah
Jun 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
I read this as part of a mentoring course I'm currently in & I'm really glad. It's not the typical thing I would normally read, but it's been helpful in evaluating why I hold certain beliefs about money & how I can break through those limiting mindsets.
Ashley Curnutt
Mar 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
so much to ponder!
Brady
Jul 13, 2012 rated it really liked it

Short, sweet, and understandable.
Tracy
Dec 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another excellent teaching from Stuart Wilde.
Meg Amor

• Blessings
  • Violet Flame to Heal Body, Mind & Soul
  • Many Ways to Nirvana: Reflections and Advice on Right Living
  • Advice to a Young Wife from An Old Mistress
  • God Wants You to Be Rich: How and Why Everyone Can Enjoy Material and Spiritual Wealth in Our Abundant World
  • The Pleiadian Agenda: A New Cosmology for the Age of Light
  • Indigo Adults: Understanding Who You Are and What You Can Become
  • Infinite Life
  • Choose Them Wisely: Thoughts Become Things!
  • Path of Empowerment: Pleiadian Wisdom for a World in Chaos
  • Imagine a Woman in Love With Herself: Embracing Your Wisdom and Wholeness
  • Prosperity Pie: How to Relax About Money and Everything Else
  • Things I Want My Daughters to Know: A Small Book About the Big Issues in Life
  • Creating Money: Keys to Abundance
  • Tapping the Power Within: A Path to Self-Empowerment for Black Women
  • Body Mind Balancing: Using Your Mind to Heal Your Body
  • The Journey: A Practical Guide to Healing Your Life and Setting Yourself Free
Wilde was born in Farnham, England. He was educated at St. George’s College, Weybridge, Surrey. After his schooling he joined the English Stage Company in Sloane Square, London. A year later he opened a jeans business in Carnaby Street London, at the height of the Swinging Sixties where he enjoyed considerable commercial success.

He studied alternative religions and Taoist philosophy for five years
“The new idea is here: Control is very old-fashioned, and our societies will change gradually as people come to see that the old system just doesn’t work. I” 1 likes