Start by marking “Hold on to the Nights” as Want to Read:
Hold on to the Nights

Hold on to the Nights (Dressed to Thrill #3)

3.6  ·  Rating details ·  134 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Graeme Hamilton: Hollywood's hottest bachelor. Lara Whitfield: his biggest fan. To the world, they're strangers. But Lara has a juicy secret...their five-year-old annulled marriage is still legal!How should Lara break the news? Jump Graeme at a fan convention, of course...in costume! Her reward: the earthshaking sex she's been missing.But Graeme instantly recognizes Lara's ...more
Published November 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Hold on to the Nights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hold on to the Nights

Mojca
Oct 01, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: karen-foley
Lara Whitfield's father recently passed away, disclosing a shocking secret. Lara's marriage to a struggling Scottish actor had never been annulled. She is still very much married, and the struggling actor is now Hollywood's favorite stud muffin.

Lara, not knowing the truth, has been dating a nice, safe man back in Chicago, never revealing to him what happened in Scotland when she was seventeen. And if she wants a future with her nice and safe boyfriend, she first have to get her divorce.
But first
Kaycee ❤️
To be honest, I actually have no intention of reading it yet. But every time I see the book cover I was like *oh my god! He's totally hot!.*

I can't no longer resist him. I have to read it now. I'm always into this kind of romances. All about second chances. Plus our Scottish hero Graeme is incredibly hot.

And there's only one word to describe it: HOT.

This book was steamy. Lots of mind-blowing, hot sex *that's according to the book* Haha! And yet, the love story was great. You could actually feel
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Mar 22, 2010 rated it really liked it
Really liked this classic Blaze title. I listened to the audio version (One of the good ones I've discovered through my Blaze membership through Audible-not all are good, btw) and didn't particularly like the narrator-too many awkward pauses in my opinion. I kept wishing for Phil Gigante's voice. *SIGH*
Bean
Sep 03, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Most of the story happens in the heads of the characters. One of them will ask a question, then the character is thinking or reminiscing for five paragraphs. I've forgotten the question by the time the answer comes.
Sara
Feb 27, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Straight-up wacky romance. Woman finds out she's still married after believing she's been divorced for 5 years so she seeks out her husband to break the news. Little does she know that the passion's still there--on both their parts.
Mem
3rd in the Dressed to Thrill series.
Tine
Feb 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was favorite to read out of the dressed to thrill series. It had a fine mix and complication and simplicity in the story.
Wminbc
Jan 03, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
loved this one
Nada Al-Karmi
It was corny but kinda sweet. Loved that they stilled loved each other after all those years of separation. The romance was cute.
Liz Mckernan
Jun 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I like this series!
Angi Broom
Jul 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good read for a sick day in bed.
Teri-K
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-other
I read this because it was set in Las Vegas, and I needed it for a challenge. It wasn't awful, but it's not my cup of tea, either.
Misha
Angelina Rain
rated it it was ok
Feb 02, 2011
Jen
Very hot scenes, but the plot didn't have much going for it...
Jessica
rated it did not like it
Oct 28, 2014
Wanda Piver fernandez
Jul 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Moonstruck
  • Caught in the Act (Dressed to Thrill #2) (Harlequin Blaze #498)
  • Zero Control
  • Power Play
  • Ripped!
  • Out Of Control (Harlequin Blaze #459)
  • Santa, Baby
  • The Mighty Quinns: Teague (The Mighty Quinns, #14)
  • Feels Like the First Time
  • The Specialist
  • Her Last Line of Defense (Uniformly Hot!, #9)
  • The Personal Touch (Harlequin Blaze, #484)
  • Texas Heat (Harlequin Blaze, #491)
  • Her Sexy Valentine
  • Twin Seduction
  • Play with Me
  • SEALed and Delivered (Harlequin Blaze, #505) (Uniformly Hot!, #11)
A 2014 RITA nominee and the author of nineteen novels and three novellas, Karen loves anything having to do with Chris Hemsworth, chocolate, and a view of the ocean. Karen divides her time between writing and folding laundry, and escapes to Ireland every chance she gets to visit her daughter. She lives in a sweet little waterfront cottage with her high school sweetheart and one very scaredy cat.
More about Karen Foley...

Dressed to Thrill (4 books)
  • Feels Like the First Time
  • Caught in the Act (Dressed to Thrill #2) (Harlequin Blaze #498)
  • Santa, Baby