Start by marking “Retribution (Refuge Shifters, #2)” as Want to Read:
Retribution (Refuge Shifters, #2)

Retribution

(Refuge Shifters #2)

3.83  ·  Rating details ·  497 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Three lonely souls find each other in the midst of an all out war between the shifters and the Hunters.
Mother Earth gave Ryker Allen rebirth over a century ago, his main purpose to protect Mother's shifter children. Ryker has never begrudged his duties, but the loneliness is something he'll never get used to.

Daniel was the King of the Coyotes until a mistake led to the dec
Published August 18th 2009 by Resplendence Publishing (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Retribution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Retribution

Shannon
Nov 04, 2012 rated it liked it
That was a cool shifter story revolving around Native American beliefs with Father Sky and Earth Mother controlling things. Daniel finally finds his mates but is slowly dying because of all the guilt he carries around. He needs to get to Crater Lake so he can purge the guilt but he gets kidnapped by the Hunters so they have to be defeated first...blah, blah. His men get him and we get just a bit of the ole' DP action. Yesss! Interesting story.
Jacq
Jul 30, 2013 rated it it was ok
Cute love story for the lonely. This story was very crowded! I think Daniel should of had his own story. Daniel seems to be a a bit bipolor luving between being rown up and there kid... Argh. I still can't get over, Daniel asking for a glass of milk, when Ryker ask for a beer. Bottom line the book was tooooo crowded for me.

I'm going to have to leave this series, for a while I'm board with it.
Erotic Horizon
Aug 26, 2009 rated it really liked it
After sending the first wave of shifters on their way to Refuge, Ryker and Daniel are on their way to find Hakan the sky guardian. Ryker is concern about Daniel’s food intake and his depressing mood. He barely gets a chance to voice is concern before a more pressing matter seem to be affecting them both.

Both men are drawn to the area that Hakan lives and as soon as they lay eyes on him, it seems to be affecting Hakan as well. These three men are top of their race and now it seems as if Mother ea
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Mar 24, 2012 rated it liked it
Recommended to Mandy*reads obsessively* by: Deeze
Second book in the shifter series, it's m/m/m and left some questions but I guess I'll find out more in the next installment!
I do like that this series has a very different history for the shifters and some 'new' creations!
L-D
Aug 28, 2012 is currently reading it
okay weird - I went to review this book which I thought I read weeks ago, and then realized I didn't get past page 7. So I'm not sure what that says about my interest in this series. I'll give it another shot soon.
Holly Full Moon Bites Book Reviews
I loved it! Some things don’t make sense yet but I'm sure than in the next book maybe things will start to come in to light.
Hannah
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was ok
what the heck???? First of all, i guess threesomes aren't as sexy as one would originally think. i really can't stand this three-some. its too much. and the way they fell in love with one another within 5min. is creepy and weird. i can see where the author wanted to go with this but its too rushed and forced
Carolyn88
Apr 03, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, m-m-romance
This is a nice fantasy series. I am truely enjoying it. If you are wanting hot sex on everyother page this is not for you, but if you would like a good solid read this is the book for you.
Jo
Aug 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
3.5... I think I would have liked it better without the coyote...
Kristen Miranda
Jun 28, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5/5
Khaoula
Apr 24, 2014 rated it it was ok
Earth Mother is a B**** & Sky Father is D*** Head, no further statement.
Jess
Jun 22, 2011 rated it liked it
great plot but author skipped major events and was unclear on many issues. looking forward to seeing what happens in book 3
Nerine Petros
Tiffanie Cross
May 30, 2014
Carrie Dettmer
Feb 15, 2011
  • Marrick's Promise (Thrown to the Lions #2)
  • Secrets (Soul Mates #4)
  • A Hunter's Desires (Tri-Omega Mates #6)
  • Hunter's Moon (Insolita Luna #2)
  • Nick of Time (Preters, #2)
  • Dragon's Bloodmoon (Deadly Mates #4)
  • Midnight Howl (Howl and Prowl #1)
  • Betrayed (Cursed #2)
  • Bound By Nature (Forces of Nature, #1)
  • Feral (Northern Shifters, #2)
  • Shifting Sands

erotic & gay romances

Refuge Shifters (4 books)
  • Extinction (Refuge Shifters, #1)
  • Evolution (Refuge Shifters, #3)
  • Resolution (Refuge Shifters, #4)