Start by marking “No More Playas” as Want to Read:
No More Playas

No More Playas (Playa's Series #2)

4.4  ·  Rating details ·  752 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
Lance Montgomery, renowned relationship expert, has perfected the art of being a playa. His acclaimed workshops and bestselling books prove it. His most popular title, The Playa's Handbook, caused a major uproar among black women and men, and shot to the top of the bestseller list.
Then he met Dr. Asia Fowler, a colleague whose views on love are vastly different from his ow
Published November 1st 2005 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about No More Playas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No More Playas

Monique Thomas
Jun 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Reading this book was a emotional rollercoaster. The pain, lies, secrets and love were wrapped up perfectly. I read this out of sequence and plan to read the first book in this series, 'The Playa's Handbook' immediately.
OOSA
Jan 01, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I don't want to be a playa NO more!

Dr. Lance Montgomery is the playa of all playas, until he meets Dr. Asia Fowler and loses his mind. Not sure of what is happening to him, he drives her away only to find out he loves her. WHAT! That can't be, he is a MACK. Macks don't fall in love.

Dr. Montgomery has a new book due on the editor's desk by May and is in no shape to even consider writing anything until he comes to terms with his feelings for the fine Dr. Fowler is engaged to another man. Dr Fowle
D.S. White
Sep 28, 2010 rated it really liked it
I loved Carrie and Connor's story. The author handled an often swept-under-the-rug issue with a frankness that was effective yet not over the top. Great job Mrs. Jackson!

I was however, disappointed in Lance and Asia's conclusion. Lance was not as dynamic in this sequel and (for me) there was a less believable quality, however I would still recommend the purchase of the Playa's Handbook and No Playas to anyone wanting a good read, with characters who make you laugh, shake your head or tick you o
Tammy Benton
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
No More Playas by Brenda Jackson was a great book. Start off with the biggest playa of them all Dr. Lance Montgomery who hurteAsia he finally met his match who made him feel emotion he never truly felt for any other women . Dr. Asia Fowler was engage to her ex-boyfriend brother Sean Crews he loved her they were close friends. Lance Montgomery has a plan to get Asia back he realizes he loves her he will do anything with the help of Asia sister Claire Fowler and her agent Melissa James. Also we ar ...more
Karen
May 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Although the first installment of the "PLAYAS" series was excellent, I found the 2nd installment to be even better. I was secretly rooting for Lance and he did not disappoint...BRAVO...an excellent, powerful, and profound story of love with Lance and Asia, along with his sister, Carrie and playa Connor. A must read!
Tatiana Alexander
Sep 28, 2007 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Friends with Men problems
If your down about love filled relationships this book will make you really wanted to get up on them. This book take you on ride from the start to finish. It will make u laugh,cry,mad,happy,and sad all the same paragraph. Read this book !
Chelsea
Aug 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great, great, great.... The second book of the Playa series, is definitely my favorite so far!!! I love the fact that both Lance and Carrie were able to find love and themselves. I definitely recommend this one.
Cheryl
Nov 06, 2008 added it
It's Brenda Jackson! Need I say more?!
Renelle
Jan 16, 2008 rated it it was amazing
This book was very good I recommend anything that Brenda Jackson has written she is one of my favorite authors
Nicole
Dec 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I loved every minute of it...It's a must read if you want a juicy book to read before going to bed...but I must warn you guys you won't get any sleep once you started reading this book
Tennille Chatman
Awesome

Love is powerful when you find your soul mate, best friend and Lance found that in Asia. Love conquer all
Yolanda
Jul 29, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Love Brenda Jackson, very good read.
Kamee
Nov 13, 2011 rated it really liked it
Brenda Jackson always gives a great read....opt my attention the whole book
S. Spencer
Playas are "Played out"
Shemeka Mitchell
Feb 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Brenda Jackson is one of my favorite authors. Lance is a force to be reckoned with once he sets his mind on something. .. better yet someone!
M Landry
Jul 13, 2015 rated it liked it
Some of the romantic elements got a little cheesy at some points, but this was an OK read.
Brandi
Oct 10, 2007 rated it liked it
I thought this was a very good book. Lots of optimism with relationships and how people can change for the better. If you are looking for a happy ending this will deliver. Good romance novel.
Diana
Mar 27, 2009 added it
to be determined
Felicia Dotson
Decent story line...good book...
Marilyn Diamond
Aug 19, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I picked this book up on an accident and I can't put it down...Dr. Montgomery is the right one for Asia and I'll be glad when Jackson get's to the good part....
Elizabeth
  • A Valentine Kiss: Cupids Bow\Made In Heaven\Matchmaker
  • A Whole Lotta Love
  • King's Passion
  • Hot Like Fire
In 1994, Brenda Jackson’s first novel, Tonight and Forever, was released. Since then she has had more than 100 novels and novellas published (the first African-American author to accomplish such a feat) and has over 3 million books in print.

A native of Jacksonville, Florida, Brenda is the first African-American author to have a book published by Harlequin Desire and the first African-American rom
More about Brenda Jackson...

Playa's Series (3 books)
  • The Playa's Handbook (Players Series)
  • What a Woman Wants