Start by marking “24 Colors” as Want to Read:
24 Colors

24 Colors

3.87  ·  Rating details ·  340 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Nanaka loves to paint. So when she enters high school, she gets excited at the prospect of joining the arts club. However, there's only two members-- the mysterious Chihaya and the energetic Kento. They're both good-looking guys, and Chihaya shares Nanaka's love for painting! Alongside the two gorgeous guys (and Nanaka's best friend)...what will happen?
Published 2008

To ask other readers questions about 24 Colors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 24 Colors

Mayu
Esta es otra de esas autoras a las que no descarto leer en el futuro. Pero con este primer manga que he leído suyo no ha logrado gustarme.

Y la razón principal ha sido ese protagonista masculino que tan mala sensaciones me transmitía y que tan poco me ha gustado. En serio, decir que me provocaba repelús es quedarme corta. Y todo eso a partir del segundo encuentro. En la primera impresión no me dio miedo pero después. .. Sentí que quizás a este chico podría faltarle un tornillo. No le soporto y o
Sarah Hayes
Jun 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga-lns-misc
Rarely has a shoujo manga in one volume captured my heart and strung me along page by page as 24 Colors has. The thing about this manga is that it is gorgeous; Kozue Chiba’s artwork is just visually stunning and contains a lot of standard shoujo tropes (walking through cherry blossoms, dramatic spreads of one panel scenes, highly textured emotional moments) while twisting them about into something unique. Plus, everything is about art. This manga never forgets it is a story about art students tr ...more
Starbubbles
Jun 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Wow! It was soo good; I loved it! I sort of wish there were 24 chapters, one for each color. It was very sugary sweet, and a nice short read. I will really enjoy reading it again in the future!
Kadie D♥
Jan 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Love it, I truely do.
I wish the story was longer.
Chubby~anna
Nov 17, 2010 rated it it was amazing
wah.. these is soo waow!~
Sofi
Sep 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Puntaje (Overall): 4/5
Historia (Story): 3/5
Arte (Art): 5/5
Personajes (Character): 2/5
Disfrute (Enjoyment): 4/5

Historia:
Este manga trata sobre Nanaka, una chica de 15 años que ama pintar y cuando entra al secundario termina siendo parte del club de arte con sólo 4 integrantes. Uno de los dos chicos del club atrapa la atención de Nanaka, especialmente porque comparten el amor a la pintura y saben expresarse mejor con ella que con palabras.

El ritmo del manga me pareció demasiado precipitado aunque
Cheyenne
Mar 29, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, manga-reviews
It's a cute manga but beware of the cliffhanger ending. Since it's short I do thinks it's fitting though. There isn't any 'shockers' in it but it does contain a few up and downs with a hint of a love triangle. The typical stuff.
Mindy
Jul 26, 2016 rated it liked it
3~3.25/5
Fairuz Hasna Karimah
Aug 08, 2011 rated it really liked it
This manga is very innocent & sweet!
Rabia
Nov 16, 2016 rated it did not like it
1.5/5
Elspeth
Aug 16, 2012 rated it liked it
Pretty like a watercolor.
Moon Hirasawa
Jun 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The story is amazing...and I really loved it :)
Kimngan Tran
Jan 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book makes me like to at least try painting once. But then I remember that I sucked at drawing. I truly enjoyed reading it though.
Rabia
Mar 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Very nice story. I really loved the art, but I think they should have added some more volumes. If the author had continued to make more volumes, it would have been much more popular.
Mansi Gulati
Sep 26, 2012
Jemima
Mar 29, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • キスよりも早く11 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 11] (Faster than a Kiss #11)
  • Caramel Milk Tea
  • ココにいるよ!(2) (Koko ni Iru Yo!, #2)
  • Cat Street, Vol. 7 (Cat Street #7)
  • 16 Life, Vol. 01