Start by marking “A Comprehensive Review for the Certification and Recertification Examinations for Physician Assistants: In Collaboration with AAPA and PAEA” as Want to Read:

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  61 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
This exam review book has been developed and endorsed by the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) and the Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA). This new Fourth Edition features "high-yield" outline format review and pre- and post-test questions based on the blueprint drafted by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA). ...more
Published January 21st 2010 by LWW (first published November 1st 2003)

Be the first to ask a question about A Comprehensive Review for the Certification and Recertification Examinations for Physician Assistants

Kylene
Jun 01, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the book I used mostly to help me study for boards. You should see the inside of it! I have highlights, extra written notes and post-its and hand-outs all over the inside. It's not perfect and could have more things added, but I really liked it...especially the pre and post tests that are included.
Kylene
Jan 05, 2014 rated it liked it
I don't love the way the book is organized. Some of it could have been done better. I'm just not happy with the fact that I can't access the online version or the test questions anymore...because there is a newer version. Lame.
Brenda Wharton
Jan 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good review of all the basic concepts on the PANRE test
Jordan
Feb 07, 2008 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This was a frustrating book because I found some mistakes in the answer keys to sample questions...not so helpful when you question wether your review book is correct!
Heidi