Start by marking “When the Spirit Comes in Power” as Want to Read:
When the Spirit Comes in Power

When the Spirit Comes in Power

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  15 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
With testimony, anecdotes and sound teaching, Catholic evangelist Peter Herbeck describes the work of the Holy Spirit in the personal lives of Christians, the Church and the world. Readers will learn how to grow in likeness to Christ, experience spiritual freedom and work with the Lord for the expansion of his kingdom on earth. A Servant Book.
Published September 1st 2003 by Servant

To ask other readers questions about When the Spirit Comes in Power, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When the Spirit Comes in Power

Melissa Monette
Dec 02, 2012 rated it liked it
I was given this book as a reading for part of a course I am taking. I found at first I was very interested in it and was enjoying the book. As I continuted to read I began to enjoy it less and less because I found the author just spent a lot of pages and time insulting the current state of the world and telling the reader over and over how Godless it is. I became frustrated and stayed that way even after the book picked up again and moved on to a ne subject. I agree with a lot that he said but ...more
Rachel Noffke
Sep 29, 2008 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: All Catholics
Shelves: catholic-books
This book really does a good job of explaining the Charismatic dimension of the Catholic church. I really liked it and would recomend it to anyone who wants to deepen their relationship with Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit.
Kelly
Aug 12, 2012 is currently reading it
I got this book at the Napa Institute two weeks ago and am finding I'm high-lighting more than I'm reading. It is truly showing the power of God to me in everyday events.
Jenn
Apr 10, 2012 rated it liked it
Recommended to Jenn by: OLGC Library
What I liked best about this book was how Peter combined real-life examples alongside instruction and advice. That kind of personal witness is great for a book of this nature.
Erin