Start by marking “Bem - Vindos Ao Vale Dos Cactos!” as Want to Read:
Bem - Vindos Ao Vale Dos Cactos!

Bem - Vindos Ao Vale Dos Cactos! (FoxTrot (B&W) #6)

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  682 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
The Fox family's offbeat vacation into the desert descends into chaos as the members of the family cope with an order (through the drive-in window) for two million cheeseburgers, a broken Nintendo, bikini shopping, and other perils of modern life. Original.
Published 2000 by Gradiva Publicações (first published August 1st 1993)

To ask other readers questions about Bem - Vindos Ao Vale Dos Cactos!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bem - Vindos Ao Vale Dos Cactos!

Mita
There's no other way of saying it except that FoxTrot is made of awesome. Amen!
Becky B
Jul 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humor, comics
A collection of FoxTrot comics that follows the always entertaining family of five around for one year.

Picked this up occasionally during the past week for some light reading and ended up binge reading the last two thirds. Amend knows how to make me laugh. Always a delight to spend time with FoxTrot comics.

No content issues.
Bookworm Erica
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Foxtrot is eternally wonderful. Loved these since I was 9 and found my original collection to share with my kids
Dalaina Renee
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book! I will have to add more Fox Trot books into my book collection! I enjoy reading them!
James
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comicbooks, humour
A book from my childhood that I owned.
Mike Jensen
If Charles M. Schulz was the great cartoonist about the cruelty of childhood, Bill Amend is the great cartoonist about the cruelty of family life--except that Amend is not a great cartoonist. Actually, he's awful. His writing is far superior to his drawing, but sticking to one family does not give him Schulz's opportunities. I also do not enjoy the cruelty of his work, which seems rather less universal than Schulz. Two stars, but a third for some Shakespeare references.
Susan
May 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humor, cartoons
In this collection of daily and Sunday cartoon strips, Jason decides to become a comic strip artist (for the merchandising!) but no one is interested in publishing a strip about Squishy and Squashy, the talking roadkill brothers. Meanwhile, everyone endures an endless political campaign, 1992 edition.
Valerie
Found this while I was looking for another book. I'd set it aside because it contains one of my favorite cartoons, about a vocabulary test.

Other cartoons are par for the course (get the golf joke?). Amend tended to swing between long series of plotted strips and the odd one-off. Works ok, but it often makes it difficult to decide to stop at a particular page #.
Evan
Jun 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. It was great when they all wanted to leave cactus flats except Roger the father. I recommend this book to people who like good, funny, and a book you would like to read over again. I love this book and Dad and Joel likes it also.
Marley
Jul 13, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pleasant enough but not the funniest collection from him that I've read
  • Are We an "Us"? (Zits Sketchbook, #4)
  • Valley of The Far Side
  • Blueprint for Disaster: A Get Fuzzy Collection
  • Lions and Tigers and Crocs, Oh My!: A Pearls Before Swine Treasury
  • We Are Experiencing Parental Difficulties...Please Stand by: Baby Blues Scrapbook No. 5
Bill Amend is an American cartoonist, best known for his comic strip FoxTrot.
Born as William J. C. Amend III, Amend attended high school in Burlingame, California where he was a cartoonist on his school newspaper. Amend is an Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts of America. He attended Amherst College, where he drew comics for the college paper. He majored in physics and graduated in 1984.
After a short t
More about Bill Amend...

FoxTrot (B&W) (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • FoxTrot: A FoxTrot Collection