Start by marking “I Never (Naughty Games, #2)” as Want to Read:
I Never (Naughty Games, #2)

I Never

(Naughty Games #2)

3.83  ·  Rating details ·  154 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Naughty Games, Book Two.

Thanks to his friend's thirtieth birthday, Tripp Kowlaski is forced to face the two people he's been avoiding for the last year — Skylar Daveigh and Gideon Foley. At one time the three of them had been part of a close-knit group of friends, but that all changed thanks to one game of I Never.

Some things can't be forgiven or forgotten. Unfortunately f
Published July 21st 2008 by Ellora's Cave (first published July 2008)

To ask other readers questions about I Never, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Never

Heather in FL
This is the second in the series. We start off the story with the same scenario as the first book -- the group of friends from college getting together to celebrate one of the boys' birthdays. There are three relationships within the group, but they're all broken. The birthday boy has taken it upon himself to sort of prod everyone into fixing what's wrong. This story focuses on Skylar, Tripp, and Gideon. Tripp is a professional hockey player. Gideon is a poet as well as running his father's cons ...more
Camille Adams
There's repetition and horrible head-hopping but that first scene really did it for me :-D
Davina
May 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. A well-written menage story with engaging characters and genuine emotional conflict, though I thought the main love story in the book was between Tripp and Gideon. While Sklyar is a major factor in the love story, I felt the focus was actually on the two men's feelings and acceptance of each other.

This novel is mostly Tripp's journey and I enjoyed watching him deal with his sexuality as well as his love for Gideon. I'm glad that Lena Matthews chose again to include a s
S.A.
Jul 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Llwells
Jul 13, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook
This was a great story brought down a star by three typo/editing issues and an abrupt ending. I loved the conflicts brought up in the characters story, they seemed real life, and this is what I look for in a CONTEMPORARY romance be it erotic or not. I just felt that when the end came, it came, and it was kinda like hitting a wall while driving along at a nice steady pace.

Also a bit too much repeated from the first book, for the price of the ebook, with this story being much shorter than I expect
Jackie (Literary Escapism)
The Naughty Games series by Lena Matthews was definitely what my erotica romance mood needed. Not only did I get some great characters, but their stories were really engrossing despite having a very obvious plot. Once I started both Seven Minutes in Heaven and I Never, I couldn't put them down.

To read my full review, click here.
Gale
May 18, 2011 rated it liked it
MxM, Read in 2011
Sasha Devlin
Jan 01, 2011 rated it it was amazing
My fave of these. The angst was well balanced w/ all the sexiness
Jen Washington
Mar 09, 2011 rated it liked it
This was a good book well written,it was somewhat more sentimental than most other threesome books but that just made it a better quality of smut in my opinion.
Paula
May 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks
The whole series were a nice read
Marianna
May 12, 2012 rated it it was ok
Way too short for the price...too much recycled from the first book
India Coles
Dec 09, 2013
Alexandra
Jul 19, 2013
Jane Kirima
rated it did not like it
Jul 10, 2016
  • Tea for Three
  • The Polyamorous Princess
  • Fly Boys
  • Three to Tango
  • Becoming Three (Hawkins Brothers/Quinten, Montana, #6)
  • Holly's Intuition (Erogenous Zones, #2)
  • Two Masters for Alex
  • My Three Lords
  • Branded by Gold (Men in Love, #1)
  • Double Jeopardy (Strength in Numbers, #1)
  • Missing Linc
  • Daniel's Surrender (Worthington Group, #3)
  • Seduced by a Wolf
  • Between Men
  • A Toy For Two (Le' Club d'Esclavage, #2)
  • Nerds Are Freaks Too
  • Love My Way
Lena Matthews spends her days dreaming about handsome heroes and her nights with her own personal hero. Married to her college sweetheart, she is the proud mother of two children, three evil dogs, and a mess of ants that she can't seem to get rid of.

When not writing she can be found reading, watching movies, lifting up the cushions on the couch to look for batteries for the remote control and plot

Naughty Games (3 books)
  • Seven Minutes in Heaven (Naughty Games, #1)
  • Double Dare (Naughty Games, #3)