Start by marking “Maid-sama! Vol. 06 (Maid-sama!, #6)” as Want to Read:
Maid-sama! Vol. 06 (Maid-sama!, #6)

Maid-sama! Vol. 06 (Maid Sama! #6)

4.48  ·  Rating details ·  4,434 Ratings  ·  41 Reviews
Once an all-boys school, Seika High, a renowned school full of reckless and filthy students, has recently become a co-ed school. However, with the female population still remaining a minority even after the change over the recent years, Misaki Ayuzawa takes it into her own hands to reform the school and allow a chance for the girls to feel safer in the rough environment. E ...more
Paperback
Published August 2009 by PT. Gramedia, m&c! (first published September 4th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Maid-sama! Vol. 06, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maid-sama! Vol. 06

Pinky
Apr 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to the series, these volumes just keep getting better and better. I feel like I caught up with where I was in the anime so the things that happen after this volume will be something that I am excited for. I can't wait to continue reading this manga series!

Love, passion, why do we get caught up by such troublesome feelings? The mind couldn't ever get things straight, and you lose control to know what is sensible. Deep down it's all so vexing.

This is about a girl named M
Miss Ryoko
May 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, library-book
I don't have much to say about this volume other than I wasn't surprised a third person showed up to throw off Usui's attempts to win Misaki over and....

I LOVE YUKIMURA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, I've always adored him, but now I love him even more! He's so wonderful!

Misaki was bad ass as always! I just love her. I also really like Aoi-chan too!

But, in lieu of me not having much to say, I will leave you with this most bad ass photo of Misaki, Usui, and Shintani!

Bad ass Maid Sama
Amanda [Novel Addiction]
Why can't I get away from this silly series? Why do I keep doing this to myself? I enjoy it, but I also don't really enjoy it.

At the same time, it's an easy series to read for the SWON 2015 Teen Reading Challenge, so there is that.
emily_oriley
TwinFitzgeraldKirkland
May 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Jessica
Dec 03, 2011 rated it liked it
In the previous installment of Maid-Sama!/My Sweet Kaicho we left Kanou wondering why Usui and Misaki try to deny and and their feelings for one another. Once he confronted Misaki she claimed that he was mistaken and no such chemistry is between them. When Kanou confronted Usui he claimed he has already tired of girls.

In volume 6 of My Sweet Kaicho there's a new student who enrolled in high school Shintani Hinata, his sole purpose for transferring is to find his first love. But just wait this bo
Jean
Kanou tries to figure out what's going on between Misaki ans Usui. Both would like to continue to deny their feelings for each other for whatever the reason. We know Misaki's issues but yet to learn of Usui's at this point. Now is time to insert conflicting love interest trope. A childhood friend enters the school looking for Misaki but he only knows her before the days of her father's abandonment. Misaki only remembers him as the chubby kid she mothered as a child. Things get interesting but th ...more
Penny
Jan 08, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga-read, manga
This manga was interesting enough for me to read, but it didn't really draw me in. Sure it was funny and normal with everyday problems and yes i did download the anime, but i felt like something was missing, maybe it was just me that I'm used to reading other types of manga.

Misaki is a young girl who is called the demon president at school for being so strict especially with boys. But little do they know after school she goes to her part-time job as a maid at a maid cafe. Pretty soon the hottest
Joss
Mar 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
March 2014: 4 Stars
Interesting volume. I liked the united front Usui, Misaki and Shintani formed against the other boys. That arc (was it an arc?) (*checks*) (Yes, yes it was) was really funny too ^_^
BUT BEFORE THAT, I forgot to mention that most delectable of moments on pages 44 and 45. EEEEEEEEEEEP! *nosebleed*
Wow, this review is turning out very professional. Just wait until my review for the next volume! (Disclaimer: I just finished it. There will be fangirling. Oh yes, very much so. In abun
Lauren
Mar 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
I absolutely love this manga! The drawings and characters and everything are just sprinting off of the pages in excitement. There was a lot of comedy coupled with the romance aspects in the series so it didn’t make it overly girly or childish. I love how it shows a stronger sides to women’s attitudes that they aren’t going to take crap from no one and they can prove it to you (largely by kicking everyone’s a**). Misaki and Takumi’s relationship is absolutely hilarious and amazing!

I did watch the
TheGracefulReader
Jan 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Dexter
Another excellent and fun Maid-Sama volume! A fun new character is introduced and we learn just a smidgen more about Usui. That's what I like about Maid-Sama: there's actually character development.

It really means something when I say that I enjoyed every chapter of the volume, even the one with Yukimura's little sister. Normally I don't like those kinds of stories (with little whiny "cute" girls), but I liked it. Because Usui is awesome.
Hannah
Sep 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Series Review: Maid-sama! Is a funny and entertaining manga that I thoroughly enjoyed. The characters were great and carried the manga through when the plot got a bit dull. The plot itself was entertaining. I definitely recommend giving this manga a try.
Aug Dinash
Nov 04, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: maid-sama, favorites
This was an !!!!AWESOME!!!! book. I never get tired of this series, and the best thing was that I got it out of the library first! Yay! This is a definite READ for people who have not read it yet.:)
Starbubbles
Jul 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Another great volume! I just love this series more and more! Usui and misaki are just so cute together! I love them to pieces! I don't even mind the new character, yo-kun. That apparently is the name that stuck for me. Haha!
Carleen Hyatte
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Usui is still the best.
Nike Linarto
Jun 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
wow... this story is getting more interesting... never occured in my mind that Misaki would have childhood lover ^o^
Debby
Dec 15, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Hinata is the Nakatsu of this manga, aka GET OUT AND STOP TRYING TO MESS WITH MY SHIP.

*cough* there's still feelsy goodness though. But chapter 28 is absolutely on crack.
Luz Lorena
I hate love triangles but actually I kinda like Hinata. ((BUT I STILL HATE LOVE TRIANGLES SO WHHYYYYY))
AnnaWeasley
Jan 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bisher mein Lieblingsband :)
Am Ende kommt Aoi vor <3
Und die Geschichte mit Usui als Prinz ist einfach nur Zuckersüß :)
Yume Yoru
Lo cierto es que no sé por qué lo hizo la autora, pero aquí llega el tercero en discordia. Siendo sinceros... no tiene ninguna oportunidad.
Mari
Jul 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Usui was really jealous!
Kat
May 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Un tome que j'ai un peu moins aimé que les deux précédents mais qui reste tout de même très bon. Les deux nouvelles inédites sont juste excellente.
Taya
Apr 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
this cool...
Dezel Marie Ocampo
Usui, Shintani and Aoi in one volume is <3

And now that Shintani shows up, Usui feels threatened. Tsk. Aoi and Misaki's special chapter is also cute! :")
Alipeli
Dec 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
u téhle mangy je škoda, že je jenom 5* :D
Elizabeth Aguilar
Chapters: 25-28
  • Special A, Vol. 4 (Special A, #4)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 4 (Dengeki Daisy, #4)
  • Gakuen Alice, Vol. 09 (Gakuen Alice, #9)
Hiro Fujiwara (藤原 ヒロ in Japanese) is a Japanese manga artist.

The manga artist was once active under her previous pen name, Izumi Hiro (和泉 ヒロ) at the end of the 1990's but has abandoned the name after she won the Best Rookie award in the LMS for Kaeri Michi, Yuki no Netsu.

Her first series, which is also her latest ongoing work, Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (会長はメイド様!, translation Maid Sama!) is currently se
More about Hiro Fujiwara...

Maid Sama! (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 01 (Maid-sama!, #1)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 02 (Maid-sama! #2)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 03 (Maid-sama! #3)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 04 (Maid-sama! #4)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 05 (Maid-sama! #5)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 07 (Maid Sama! #7)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 08 (Maid Sama! #8)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 09 (Maid Sama!, #9)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 10 (Maid Sama!, #10)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 11 (Maid Sama!, #11)