Start by marking “Touch of Danger (Three Worlds #1A)” as Want to Read:
Touch of Danger (Three Worlds #1A)

Touch of Danger

(Three Worlds #1A)

When ultra-superhero Londo (Valiant) Rand breaks through her door to save Lina O’Kelly from a burning hotel, she knows that’s merely the beginning of her crisis. Londo’s foes have temporarily blasted away his powers, leaving the two of them to outrun a mercenary army across an otherwise deserted South Pacific island. If they’re lucky they can reach safety to await rescue, ...more
ebook
Published December 27th 2011 (first published May 7th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Touch of Danger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Touch of Danger

Donna
Oct 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Gotta say I loved it. I'm a long-time reader of "graphic novels" though they weren't called that when I started. My love of super heroes dates back that long and this one, showing the insights into the heroes, was a blast! Sit back and enjoy.
A.R. Von
Mar 30, 2012 rated it liked it
This was a decent humorous read to pass time and try something different while also trying a new author. But was not really my cup of tea. I do not feel the characters were as strong as they could have been and the story was not very believable. There are a few things mentioned that were never concluded and it seemed a bit scattered.

Lina won a vacation to a tropical island. One day while in her cheap hotel room a fire started somewhere within the hotel. Planning her escape, she heard someone (a
Everbright
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I didn't know what to expect from this, but got a really fun Legion of Superheros type story with lots of fun superhero tropes and romance. It was very entertaining and a great way to pass some time with superheroes doing all the things I wish they could do in the comics. Too often when people make "adult" comics, that just means they are full of ugly violence and rape: real romance is never allowed! It is here, and I really enjoyed it.
Tabitha Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2014 rated it liked it
This is an odd read as the book itself doesn't know what genre it is: erotica, action, paranormal, sci-fi, romantic, new age, drama, and romantic are all mixed together and not all that well.

The writing is decent, dialog is solid and even funny in place, I do have issues with the main female character Lina as she comes across as willfully dysfunctional.

You're going to have to read all three in the series to have any conclusion to this story.
InD'tale Magazine
A somewhat confusing and slow start led to an explosion and action packed finish for this completely unconventional superhero romance.

Read full review in the 2014 March issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Mar 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Loved this Book! Could not wait to read the next one and read both in one night!
Maurizza
Feb 27, 2012
Judy H. Nations
Apr 11, 2019
Carol Strickland
Jun 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
Feb 13, 2016
J.b.
is currently reading it
Jun 16, 2017
Although born in a small town in Illinois noted for its Nineteenth Century demonic possession cases, Carol A. Strickland claims that all those voices inside her head are a result of having stories to tell and books to write. Even so, her strange devotion to and study of Wonder Woman would seem to indicate an abby-normal brain.

It was the sudden realization that her first novel was a romance and not

Three Worlds (3 books)
  • Touch of Danger (Three Worlds, #1)
  • Lost in the Stars (Three Worlds #2)
  • Stalemate (Three Worlds, #3)