Start by marking “Wolverine: First Class - Ninjas, Gods and Divas” as Want to Read:
Wolverine: First Class - Ninjas, Gods and Divas

Wolverine: First Class - Ninjas, Gods and Divas

(Wolverine: First Class #4)

Kitty Pryde usually likes museums, but wouldn't you know it, the art gallery that Wolverine's taken her to is run by the evil HAND (they're Ninja types), which means that Daredevil and Elektra can't be too far away from the action... Collects Wolverine: First Class #13-16, and FCBD 2009.
Published August 26th 2009 by Marvel (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Wolverine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolverine

Scott
Jul 08, 2019 rated it liked it

"Someone has expressed a desire to exterminate Dazzler." -- Professor Charles Xavier

"Maybe they heard her sing." -- Logan a.k.a. Wolverine (wit as sharp as his claws - ouch!)

SNIKT! SNIKT! After a couple of lackluster middle volumes this series - and Kitty 'Shadowcat' Pryde should really receive equal billing alongside Wolverine by now - finally rebounds with the energetic Ninjas, Gods, and Divas. What made this one much more entertaining were the guest appearances by some other big name
Quentin Wallace
Dec 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Peter David takes over in this volume, and while I'm a huge Peter David fan, I don't think it's any better than the earlier volumes, but not worse either. This time we get to see Daredevil and Elektra team up with Wolverine to battle the hand, a Thor appearance, as well as a humorous tale starring Dazzler. I will say this series is consistent, as I've liked each volume about the same.
Samra
Jul 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
kinda cutsey for a wolverine comic however his sidekick is Kitty Pryde in this series. i liked seeing Dazzler randomly. i liked the beginning story with the Hand and Elektra best as it was least goofy.
Gavin
Mar 05, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: comics
OK so now I've read 2 books from this series, and decided, it's just too juvenile to follow. Good intro for pre-teens/some more sheltered teens, but not for actual fans. May be that I've always been annoyed by Kitty Pryde, so not helping that she's the main female character. Even appearances by Thor, Daredevil, Elektra, Dazzler and Siryn couldn't help this. But I suppose it's a good entrance to Wolverine/X-Men, Marvel in general for young readers.
Chris
Jan 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
There's not really any coherency at all between the various stories in this collection, but each individual story has a decent little plot and enough humor/action to be entertaining. The artwork on each piece is all great. I enjoyed it, but I might be partial since most of the stories involve Wolverine and Kitty Pryde and their interaction is my favorite part of the X-men.
Sharon
Dec 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Individual issues on marvel unlimited
Daniel Butcher
Apr 24, 2011 rated it really liked it
Thor, Daredevil, Power Pack and more. But the best part is you can share it with a young reader. I just read this whole book aloud to my little girl!
Becky
Sep 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
Wolverine loves children so much. It's so. freaking. cute.
Angela
Apr 13, 2011 rated it really liked it
Thor, Daredevil, Electra and Dazzler. This series keeps getting better.
Jasmine
Wolverine, like deadpool-- surprisingly good with children.
Matthew Nowak
Apr 24, 2010
Oct 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
aka David Peters

Peter Allen David (often abbreviated PAD) is an American writer, best known for his work in comic books and Star Trek novels. David often jokingly describes his occupation as "Writer of Stuff". David is noted for his prolific writing, characterized by its mingling of real world issues with humor and references to popular culture. He also uses metafiction frequently, usually to hum

Wolverine: First Class (5 books)
  • Wolverine: First Class - The Rookie