Start by marking “The Kids' Guide to Robots” as Want to Read:
The Kids' Guide to Robots

The Kids' Guide to Robots

3.45  ·  Rating details ·  11 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
This set provides everything you need to know about the most popular topics for kids. From surprising a friend with fake vomit to the whole story of the UFO town, Roswell, these books are a must have for any library.
Published July 1st 2009 by Capstone Press

To ask other readers questions about The Kids' Guide to Robots, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Kids' Guide to Robots

Soren Hines
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book because it's more like a robot history book than some of the other robot books I've read. I particularly liked the robot that was a dinosaur and could pick stuff up with its mouth.
Evan
Almost better as a traumatizer than holding your kid over the side of a skyscraper is this lovely little guide to scary beings from outer space who might walk through your walls and abduct you...

[The original 2010 "review"]:
A quickie from the library. It's short, so I'm not counting it on my 100 reads for 2010 list. A very minimalist primer on select famous cases from UFO lore, terminology, reported alien types and such. Tries to be balanced. Kind of boring. I think most kids would do better to
Allison Kramer
Mar 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
The book was very interesting and I learned some things I didn't know about robots I think kids would find it interesting. It is about the history of robots, what robots do, different types of robots, and future robots. I paired this book with the fiction book The Robots by Matt Novak because it is about a robot family that moved into a neighborhood of human beings and the human beings do not like them in the neighborhood until they get to know the robot family.
babyhippoface
Brief stories of UFO sightings and claims of alien abductions are described beside photos of some who've made public claims and drawings of the alleged aliens. Pages are filled with graphics and text boxes, some tilted, to increase reader interest. While the information given is very limited, young readers who are interested in the concepts of aliens and UFOs will no doubt enjoy the stories and drawings.
May 22, 2015