Start by marking “Three for Me?” as Want to Read:
Three for Me?

Three for Me?

(Ménage and More #1)

Three men, a tomboy-and one erotic game that could change everything.

Simon, Eric, Rafael, Lee-and Charli. It-s never mattered that Charli is the only girl in the crowd. She's always been a tomboy, anyway. Just one of the guys.

Between work and Couch Potato Thursdays, life is pretty full. Sure, no man alive can get through the friend gauntlet, but thanks to her boys and

Published (first published July 14th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Three for Me?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three for Me?

Taryn

This review was posted at My Secret Romance

What a sexy and saucy read this was! This is my first book by RG Alexander and it sure won't be my last!

Three for Me? is about three men and one woman who are the best of friends and have been since childhood. They do everything together. Now that they're adults, they've been fighting these underlying feelings for each other for some time now. They don't want to ruin the wonderful friendship they have so they keep these secrets to themselves. But when
Sophia Triad
Four best friends during a game called "Race Erotic", are discovering hidden desires for each other.
Short, smutty type, enjoyable read.
Not a bad book. Two main things really bother me:
1. Simon, Raphael, Eric and Charli have been together for 20 years as best friends and business partners. They have basically grown up together and they have waited all these years to express any romantic feelings they have for each other. They become 34 years old before they start understanding how each one of the
Malinda
This was a very enjoyable read. It's my first read from this author and based on it I'll be reading more by her. I liked Charli and her men, Simon, Eric, & Rafael. I liked that they all grew up together. It made sense that because of their past it would make it difficult to move to more than friendship even when they all wanted to. I did wish that the story had gone more in to the guys side of things to flesh things out more. I think the only thing that kept it from being a 5 star was the la ...more
Mandi
Feb 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
ok so the reason I gave this book 4.5 stars, was because it was too short... Otherwise this story was FREAKING HOT!! but, BEWARE if you are not into menage, or guy on guy then this book might just not be the one you want to read. Its super steamy and sexy and blew me away with the sex scenes. I think this author really did a great job on writing this story. It was extremely creative, and who would have thought a game like that would bring them together. This book was super cute, In the beginning ...more
Nisha
Charli was always just one of the guys, but with a little manipulation and a few bets, she ends up playing 'Race Erotic' with all 3 of her best friends. Alpha Simon, naughty professor Eric, and bisexual Rafael have always been in love with Charli. Now is their chance to break all barriers and get down and dirty.

whoa, now I feel like one of those inside cover writers, slightly sleazy. But this book was pretty hot. It was short, had 3 love interests and had all kinds of sexy scenes, yet the writin
Amanda
May 17, 2011 rated it really liked it
Very short but definitely hot! Charli has always been surrounded by her group of guy friends. They are practically inseparable which makes it hard for her to develop any romantic relationships. That all changes while away on a tropical getaway. She gets a chance to live out her inner most secret fantasies. Will she cross the line of friendship and take what she wants??? Good Read!
Deborah
Aug 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: amazon-done, menage
What a fun book! I enjoyed the characters and the storyline kept me focused! Very interesting indeed! First R. G. Alexander book-it won't be the last!
Rachel
An interesting story with a twist. Spicy concept, the writing and the characters just didn't do it for me.
Jen
Aug 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: x-read-in-2011
*Blush* Here I go again
Not sure why I read this one - I'm curious - I don't know much about this type of stuff - so why not (plus it got good reviews and highly recommended for a good "smutty" read) And Yes it was :)

I'm more surprised that I'm giving it 5 stars - Not something I usually do - but this e-book really had me in full blush more then a few times

The story starts off with the great 4 best friends attending a marriage of their good friend with his... 2 new wives - ok sure why not :) T
Jeanny
Feb 14, 2015 rated it did not like it
1.5 out of 5 stars trash/ not sexy, May 11, 2010
Three for Me? (Kindle Edition)

I'm a fan of Ms. R. G. Alexander's work. Ms. R. G. Alexander is a talented author with a fruitful imagination. I purchased this book shortly after reading her "Children of the Goddess" series. At the time I didn't have many reviews available to me prior to purchasing this book. I felt confident in my purchase & truly expected great things. Sadly I was left unimpressed. The character development in this book was lac
Becky
Aug 12, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 999-challenge
This was a fun, quick read. A very short erotic tale of a girl who falls for her best friends. Since this book was short, there wasn't much charcter development, and I would have liked to know more about both Charli and Simon. They really seemed like the focus of the story.

The game that they all play while on vacation is hilarious. I thought it was really a great twist to the story and made this book different from other menage books.

I loved that Simon was the macho guy who called Charli by the
Sep 29, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: chick-lit
Mojca
Loved the "game" premise...The execution not so much. Darn, but I still don't get the sharing-thing. Call me a prude, call me selfish, call me spoiled, but...I. Don't. Like. To. Share.

This would've been a great little story if there was only Simon. The other two muddled the waters a little too much for me.

Still, a good and entertaining read with enough "story" to keep it outside the PWP realm.
Esmef
Feb 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
a bit silly and very short, but fun to read.

Where would you go to find a place that does an erotic run, where they get you to have sex in public? ummm nowhere. I just kept thinking of the trouble the company that runs it would get into if anything ever went wrong! But the boys are all very sweet and hot, i just wish it was longer so you could get a bit more of their back story and the ending was longer.
But for a bit of fluff to read on a rainy boring day, it is good fun.
carol
Feb 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm
Yes, I enjoyed this where long,( too long really) term friends attend a wedding, plus their newly wed friends honeymoon cruise, where a challenge game leads to some quite erotic sessions with the quadrage...well menage is three so four has to be a quadrage doesn't it? Written English is quite good, no problems with typo's. Yes I want to read more by R.G. Alexander. Hence just four stars for this novella.
Anna.E
Nov 09, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m-f
No plot, no story line, okay, not quite, there was a start to both, but both were skimmed over and were not developed at all. The sex really wasn't that great either.there were four of them, it could have been really hot, but it wasn't.
Warning, for my M/M reading friends it focuses on a girl
For my M/F friends, there is gay sex.
Heather  book whore & shifter slut extrordinaire
WOW can this woman write some fabulous erotica! But also with a point - not so much a plot but an idea that sometimes taking a chance at losing a good thing provides a great thing. And also I think that she is trying to show us that love comes in many forms and faces and when you find it, hang onto it. Keep it, nurture it and be proud of it.
Tonie
Jul 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I read this about 2 years ago. I don't usually retread stories but I hunted this one down and retread it. I love the plot how is all unfolded. As one of the very first erotic stories I ever read.... It was mind blowing.
Laura Kaye
Sep 08, 2010 rated it it was amazing
While I thought the "race" that brings the four friends together was a little hokey, the characters themselves, and the interaction between them--emotional and sexual--were intense and compelling and hot. Definite recommend!
Katrina
This was my first menage and mm book that I read. It is fun and emotional. It will always hold a special place in my mind.
Katherine
Dec 20, 2010 rated it really liked it
Hot! One of the first erotic novels I read. I really enjoyed it.
Hiba
Jan 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-reads, m-m, m-m-f-m
Probably THE hottest book I've ever read. I just wish it was as long as a normal novel
Cindy Johnson
Dec 31, 2012 rated it really liked it

***BLUSH*** Yes I read it and yes I stayed red-faced the entire time. Lmbo.
Night
Jun 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really like this book. The characters, the setting all well put and a bit kinky.

Recommended if you're looking for hot erotica with multiplayers.
Jennifer Lovins
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Scavenger hunt

Looking for a quick hot read, this is it. Charli’s has three best friends who she fantasize about having sex with. They end up in an erotic scavenger hunt. Will this strengthen their bond or destroy their relationship?
Nicole Borrel
Good start

I like it the story how they know each other. But there was times when Simon disappeared, there was time where he shine but not as always. There is MM action but all the guys are into the heroine Charlie
sHa
3.4 Hot little number
Amber J.
this was super sexy, fun and entertaining!
Denise GremoryKohta
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Now this is an awesome friends to lovers story. Sexy, sweet, and truly delightful. Hooked me from the start. I love this author’s work.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Strength of Three (Finding Strength, #2)
  • Coming Full Circle (Friends and Lovers #2)
  • Tempt Me Twice
  • Falling Freestyle (Extreme Adventures Book 1)
  • Belonging to Them (Daly Way #1)
  • The Perfect Union (Perfect Love Series, #1)
  • Nice and Naughty
  • Forbidden (Playing With Fire, #1)
  • Anna in the Middle
  • Claiming Cullen
  • Something New (Foster Siblings, #2)
  • Three to Tango
  • Deception
  • Creation of Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #3)
  • For the Love of Anna (The Town of Pearl, #1)
  • Love Slave for Two (Love Slave for Two, #1)
  • Something To Talk About
  • Going All In (Three of a Kind, #1)
R.G. Alexander is a New York Times USA Today Bestselling author who has written over 45 erotic paranormal, contemporary, sci-fi/fantasy books for multiple epublishers and Berkley Heat.

She has lived all over the United States, studied archaeology and mythology, been a nurse, a vocalist, and now a writer who feels lucky everyday that she gets to share her stories with her readers. She loves talking

Ménage and More (2 books)
  • Four For Christmas
“The same reason for every damn thing I’ve done since the sixth grade, Chuck. The same reason I get up each morning looking forward to going to work. The reason my heart beats. For you, Charli. Because I love you.” 0 likes