Start by marking “Female Force Bestsellers: Stephenie Meyer” as Want to Read:
Female Force Bestsellers: Stephenie Meyer

Female Force Bestsellers: Stephenie Meyer

3.37  ·  Rating details ·  84 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Creator of the "Twilight" series, and one of the best-selling authors of our time, Stephenie Meyer is showcased in the pages of "Female Force." Find out how this humble churchgirl from Arizona gained a fan-following of millions by nurturing stories inspired through a vivid dream of romance between a human girl, and a vampire
Paperback
Published December 1st 2009 by Bluewater Productions (first published October 14th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Female Force Bestsellers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Female Force Bestsellers

Never in my life did I expect to read a graphic biography of Stephanie Meyer. Though I laughed at first at the ridiculousness of such a presentation, and I thought that this was merely a gimic to sell more Twilight stuff for avid fans, the biography combined with the graphic illustrations was surprisingly effective.

As the authors tell of Meyer's life and professional development, the illustrations depict dreams and inspirations that influenced her stories. Overall, this is a short work told fro
Ea Solinas
Apr 29, 2015 rated it did not like it
Let's be honest here: Stephenie Meyer has had a pretty boring life. She basically got married, had kids, and wrote a fantasy series about sparkly vampires.

So needless to say -- with no scandals, divorces, addictions, adventures or the like -- "Female Force Bestsellers: Stephenie Meyer" is a pretty boring experience. But it's not just boring. It's surreally bad and poorly done, with ghastly art, a breathlessly dramatic style and a horrendously contrived framing device wrapped around a thoroughly
Alisha
Feb 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star
This was an interested yet quick read.

Things that I liked: This book / graphic / comic whichever you want to call it, was a quick read. I liked that this basically told the story of how Stephenie Meyer got her fame, but it also gives a little background into Stephenie's life going all the way back to birth and where she lived. I found it interesting. I thought that this was an interesting format to tell about the becoming of the Twilight Saga phenomenon. It even gave a little history about the F
Stefanie
Me: Did you poop?
Mom: No.
Me: It smells like crap.
Mom: Well, it's in your room.

Then I saw this on my bed, and it all became clear. My review is actually for zero stars, but I gave it one for making me feel better about myself, half a star because the illustration collage that depicted it as a cultural phenomenon had a drawing of someone getting the tattoo, and another half star for the so-stupid-it-must-have-taken-effort narration style.
Micheala Beth George
Pretty interesting way to find out about Stephenie Meyer's life.
You get to read along as one of the oldest vampires of all tells you about Stephenie's life. After that, they have some true facts about Forks, Washington (where the Twilight books were set).
I enjoyed seeing how the town of Forks has embraced being "Home of the Cullens". :)
Chad Davis
Jan 23, 2014 rated it did not like it
Numerous misspellings, for normal words and even the titles of classic literature. Not sure what the graphic designers were thinking either with some of the things they illustrate as I guess like excuses for transitioning the narrative. Not just bullying this because it's Twilight.
R.
Dec 19, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2009
The gist of it is that Meyer always felt different from the other girls; narrated by a sinister stereotypical vampire caricature: your decadentured Europreening uncle: all monocle, widow's peak, red sash and black cape.
Rose Dawson
Komiks o Stephenii Meyerové.O tom jak vznikla Twilight saga,o Forks....Rozhodně skvělá knížka,kterou by si měl každý fanoušek pořídit. ;)
Tjoel2
Apr 19, 2010 rated it it was ok
Read April 2010
Forks edition.
April
Dec 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Very funny and also mildly informative