Start by marking “Classic G.I. Joe, Volume 7” as Want to Read:
Classic G.I. Joe, Volume 7

Classic G.I. Joe, Volume 7 (Classic G.I. Joe #7)

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  99 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Join the G.I. JOE team as they battle COBRA around the globe in this action-packed seventh collection of classic G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero stories, including "Beginnings and Endings," "Manuevering for Position," and "Into the Beach." Collects G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero issues #61-70, collected together for the first time ever!
Published February 1st 2010 by IDW Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Classic G.I. Joe, Volume 7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Classic G.I. Joe, Volume 7

Randy Lander
Feb 28, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
There's some goofiness here (most of the ninja stuff, the midget/clown helping with the break-out, Hama's always on-the-nose right wing stuff about flag-burning) but the long-term story of three Joes in a Gulag is pretty good, Ron Wagner's art surprisingly solid for the Joe book (which usually didn't get much beyond "meh" in terms of art) and the big reveal of the Terror Drome plot was a payoff long in coming.

Also, it gets an extra star for mentioning Kwinn so often, and tying into the classic G
John
Sep 30, 2013 added it
Cobra Commander is dead? Really? Why do I expect Hama will dredge him up from that swamp somehow? The emergence of Destro as a third force and the imposture of Fred the Crimson Guardsman are noteworthy features of this volume. Meanwhile the Joes are headquartered here in Utah for a while. Yo Joe!
Reepacheep
Oct 02, 2011 rated it really liked it
This sure brings back memories... of the TV series and Hasbro toys, that is. This is my first encounter with the comic book series. I started with volume seven just because that's what the library had on the shelf--now I'm heading for volume one and looking forward to reading through them.
Brent
Aug 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gi-joe
See my review of Classic G.I. Joe Volume 1
Timothy Boyd
Jan 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
An excellent blend of the comic superhero style storytelling and a military war comics. Huge cast of characters and a great evil villain and organization balances the series well. Very recommended.
Matt
Feb 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: g-i-joe
Some really great stuff again. The whole Borovia arc is great, and the beginning of MARS attempting to play Red Harvest with the entire world is awesome. Some really good stuff.
Charles H Berlemann Jr
Jan 16, 2018
Craig Tyler
Nov 30, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Marshall Rogers studied architectural drawing, and his work was characterized by the depiction of characters with relatively human proportions rather than exaggerated musculature, and by detailed rendering of buildings and structures.

Some of his first comic-book work appeared in the black-and-white magazine The Deadly Hands of Kung Fu, where he worked with writer Chris Claremont on a story featuri
More about Marshall Rogers

Classic G.I. Joe (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero,  Volume 1