Start by marking “Ghostly Tales of Love and Revenge” as Want to Read:
Ghostly Tales of Love and Revenge

Ghostly Tales of Love and Revenge

3.74  ·  Rating details ·  23 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Daniel Cohen, best-known for his collections of monster and ghost stories, presents a scary collection of tales about ghosts, lovers, and revenge that will dispel any doubts about the existence of our unearthly companions. Ethereal yarns. . . . A good choice for read-alouds and storytellers.--Booklist.
Published February 1st 1995 by Minstrel (first published June 3rd 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Ghostly Tales of Love and Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghostly Tales of Love and Revenge

Anastasia
A young adult book follows a few old wives tales that have a few love/revenge seeking ghosts.

Pearlin Jean ★★★
A dashing Englishman visits France and woos a young impressionable girl. After he decides to return home she is angered and will follow him even after the grave.

Sweetheart's Cove ★★★
A young sailor and wealthy daughter fall in love. Can their love survive the frothy seas?

The Demon Lover ★★★
It is said that if you mourn too long after the loss of a loved one a demon will return in their bo
Brel
Dec 08, 2009 rated it it was amazing
That book was so good. I was laughing when the women was killing their selves over the boyfriends. I wish I would kill myself over some boy.
Liz Yost
Sep 03, 2015 rated it liked it
quick, short ghostly tales.
Sue
May 23, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Guess this book has its audience--I sure wasn't it.
Sharon Gillette
Jan 17, 2013
Yemna
Dec 31, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

Daniel Edward Cohen was born on March 12, 1936, in Chicago, Illinois. His parents divorced when he was very young and his mother, Sue Greenberg, married Milton Cohen, a veteran of the Abraham Lincoln Brigade. Daniel Cohen attended Chicago public schools and was a "hanger-on" in the bohemian community around the
More about Daniel Cohen...