Start by marking “The 4-Ingredient Vegan” as Want to Read:
The 4-Ingredient Vegan

The 4-Ingredient Vegan

3.1  ·  Rating details ·  30 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
These economical, ecological and healthful vegan recipes will appeal to anyone who wants to make nutritious food that's not complicated to prepare. Each recipe adheres to four main ingredients yet delivers delicious food that cover the whole gamut of main dishes, breakfast items, side dishes, salads, soups, dips, spreads, sauces, desserts, and drinks. Thai Vegetable Soup, ...more
Published June 5th 2010 by Book Publishing Company (TN)

To ask other readers questions about The 4-Ingredient Vegan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The 4-Ingredient Vegan

Storm
Aug 19, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: vegan-vegitarian
Still not quite what I'm looking for, but it was the closest I've come so far. Finding recipes that DON'T Need Agave Nectar, or Tofu, or Himalayan Sea Salt or Vegan Cheese is hard to do apparently. :/ I don't want to do Raw but it's seeming more and more like that's the only place I'll find Recipes that DON'T Require any specialty items like Nutritional Yeast or whatever.
Deb
Overall a good resource for those starting out in cooking vegan meals and wanting to keep it simple. Some of the recipes utilize packaged vegan soups--cheesy broccoli, creamy mushroom, etc. that are a bit too processed and higher sodium for my liking but there are plenty of recipes that use fresh ingredients.

I have made both the Artichoke, Leek, and White Bean Soup (http://kahakaikitchen.blogspot.com/20...) and the White Bean Nacho Dip so far and they were both tasty.
Jaq
Jun 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Smart and clever - if there is one book to tempt you into trying fast vegan food then this is it. The only drawback for me, is that it's written with a Northern Hemisphere bias so for some of the fast food that is presented here requires ingredients only available in the that hemisphere.

Otherwise a great book....
Julie
Feb 05, 2012 rated it liked it
I can't write a good review of this book because it is a cookbook and I did not cook anything from it. I enjoyed reading it, but what constitutes a good cookbook is whether or not the recipes are any good. I can't tell you that. So the neutral review is my fault, not the books.
Debra
Dec 23, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: cookbooks
A simpler way to approach meal prep. Looking forward to trying several recipes.
Nenna
Dec 01, 2011 rated it really liked it
Simple, easy. Most ingredients I already have lying around the house.
Becky
Sep 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I'm buying this. I'm not vegan, but dairy could be substituted for some things, and the recipes look so easy and good! and HEALTHY!
Deyara
Aug 06, 2013 rated it liked it
Handful of recipes I want to try - recipes look quite straightforward but not many tempted me.
Carrie O. Frost