Start by marking “101 Wire Earrings: Step-by-Step Projects & Techniques” as Want to Read:
101 Wire Earrings: Step-by-Step Projects & Techniques

101 Wire Earrings: Step-by-Step Projects & Techniques

Providing detailed descriptions on how to intricately craft stylish wire earrings, this beautifully illustrated guide offers simple yet elegant projects that are inexpensive and easily accomplished. Easy-to-follow instructions and comprehensive definitions guide the jewelry maker through the many elements of wire working, such as headpins, jump rings, hoops, loops, spirals ...more
Published August 1st 2009 by Interweave Press

To ask other readers questions about 101 Wire Earrings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 101 Wire Earrings

Literarycat
May 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I just started learning more about wire jewelry and my best friend bought me this book. I spent a lot of time with this book learning new techniques and improving my skills.

The book starts by telling you about the different tools you will need and what makes them different. It also goes through some of the basic techniques so if you are just starting out this is a great book to learn how to do the simplest of things. Then it gets into some of the harder things. I've had the book for a little ove
Anne-Marie Chandler
Nov 25, 2018 rated it liked it
enjoyed the products but the techniques are above my skill set and great if you have a dedicated craft room.
Punk
Sep 15, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: crafty
Crafts. Begins by going over the tools you need to make the earrings in this book, then the techniques, providing step by step instruction on how to make head pins, loops, ear wires, coils, spirals, and jump rings.

Each project has a colored picture of the finished product and lists the tools and materials required. The earrings are sorted by difficulty, ranging from easy (5 - 10 minutes) to hard (20 - 30 minutes), and a variety of styles (clunky, sleek, colorful, monochrome) are represented. It
Bee
Jul 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
How-to arts and crafts books have the tendency to be hit or miss. This one was really interesting, if only because it was full of excellent ideas. Some of the design ideas were really unique, and were very enjoyable to read about. The earring projects were also pretty basic. A beginner could definitely pick up this book and figure out how to make the majority of the designs.
Robyn Schultz
Jul 07, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: crafts
My biggest problem with this book was that the finished projects looked so amateur. Most of the earrings they showed weren't even close to the same size when finished or even the same shape. I liked the step by step instructions and thought the information about what tools and supplies you need was very helpful, but just couldn't get over the photos of the finished projects.
Charlie Moses
Oct 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Enough to keep one interested and experimenting for some time. I never make the exact thing I see in the book, I always change it up in some way depending on what I have on hand to work with, but the inspiration is invaluable.
Lacey
Jan 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jewelry, favorites
I really liked this book. The pages full of great pictures and fun designs that made me really want to take a class so I can try my hand out on some of those really neat earring designs. I might have to buy this book instead of just borrowing it from the library.
LaShonda
Jan 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: art-crafts
Very easy and simple. I want to add this to my shelf
Skippy