Start by marking “Sand, Sun...Seduction!” as Want to Read:
Sand, Sun...Seduction!

Sand, Sun...Seduction!

3.57  ·  Rating details ·  141 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
What is it about the wrong man that feels so right?
Enticed by Stephanie Bond
As if attorney Kimber Karlton's life wasn't stressful enough, she's a day late and a boat short for her own romantic getaway at a secluded island retreat. Enter rugged rogue Finn Meyers: ship's captain, jungle god.
Propositioned by Leslie Kelly
Liz Talbot left her cheating husband and
Published July 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Sand, Sun...Seduction!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sand, Sun...Seduction!

Aug 15, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very enjoyable anthology of three stories set in island and jungle locations. All the stories were great but I enjoyed Lori Wilde's romantic jungle tale the best!
A great summer read!
Jul 26, 2009 rated it really liked it
In Enticed by Stephanie Bond an Atlanta lawyer decides to spend a few romantic days in the Maldives with her boyfriend (that’s supposed to propose according to the practice’s grapevine), but there’s a little cupid out there that do anything to give her a little more time to think about it... Even if that means stranding her on Sri Lanka with a happy-go-lucky pilot/home-builder/captain.

I loved this little story. It was sexy, sweet, a little bit romantic, and a lot fun. Kimber needed to loosen up
Jul 29, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed the first story, but the other two didn't do anything for me. I just didn't really like the romance in the second one and the third one was written horribly. I liked the way the romance ended up, it just was so rushed and there was like zero development of their relationship. They just jumped into it and that was it.
Apr 16, 2009 rated it really liked it
Enticed by Stephanie Bond
4 stars
Kimber Karlton's vacation isn't going as planned. She and her soon-to-be fiance were supposed to arrive to a remote island together, but instead, work sidetracked her and she is traveling alone...and it isn't an easy trip. Her travel agent sister hired Finn Meyers to help her get there, but he's more of a distraction than help!
Steamy, but not burning read. Predictable, but fun.

Propositioned by Leslie Kelly
4 stars
Liz left Boston to leave behind her cheating ex-hu
Aug 20, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2010-books
I especially loved the second story by Leslie Kelly. The Lori Wilde and the Stephanie Bond stories were a little far-fetched, but hey, isn't that the point of these kind of books? I took this on to the beach with me and it was perfect. Read it in one day.
Jun 16, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Three good stories; one each, by Stephanie Bond, Leslie Kelly & Lori Wilde. The best story, overall, was Propositioned by Leslie Kelly.
Ann (Noumena12)
Fun summer read!
Ashley F
Apr 26, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012
I liked them in the order they appeared. The first story was the best and then it went downhill but they were all decent.
May 08, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This is 3 short stories of romance. I am not a fan of short stories but thought I would give it a try. The stories were fast quick fall in love stories. It was okay but I appreciate more depth.
Kassie Lee
This book was just alright. It was a shorter read & it fits perfect into the summer weather. The stories were ok but they were the type where you know what is going to happen in the end.
Quick little read. Surprisingly enjoyable for romance short stories... not always the most gripping reads. Of course I liked the Leslie Kelly story the best!
May 22, 2010
Feb 20, 2011
Mar 09, 2015
Aug 31, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Overexposed (The Bad Girls Club)
  • The Prince's Texas Bride
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)
  • Boys of Summer
  • Invitations To Seduction (3-in-1)
  • Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze #292)
  • Amorous Liaisons (Harlequin Blaze, #425) (Lust in Translation, #6)
  • Beyond Breathless (The Red Choo Diaries) (Harlequin Blaze #297)
  • SEAL of My Dreams
  • A Long, Hard Ride
  • You Only Love Twice
  • Starstruck (Harlequin Blaze #508)
  • The Personal Touch (Harlequin Blaze, #484)
  • Men of Courage II (Men of Courage, #5; Stone/White, #1)
  • Christmas Weddings: His Christmas Eve Proposal / Snowbound Bride / Their Christmas Vows
  • Take Me If You Dare
USA TODAY bestselling author Stephanie Bond was seven years deep into a systems engineering career and pursuing an MBA at night when an instructor remarked that she had a flair for writing and suggested that she submit to academic journals. But Stephanie, a voracious reader, was only interested in writing fiction–more specifically, romantic fiction.

Upon completing her master’s degree and with no f
More about Stephanie Bond...