Start by marking “La buena suerte: Claves de la prosperidad” as Want to Read:
La buena suerte: Claves de la prosperidad

La buena suerte: Claves de la prosperidad

Hace mucho tiempo, en un reino lejano, Merlín convocó a todos los caballeros del reino y les dijo: "En siete noches, el Trébol Mágico de las Cuatro Hojas, el trébol que proporciona suerte ilimitada al que lo posee, nacerá en algún lugar del bosque encantado".

¿Quién aceptará el reto de ir al bosque encantado en búsqueda del Trébol Mágico? Así comienza la leyenda de La buena

Published April 22nd 2004 by Ediciones Urano

Start your review of La buena suerte: Claves de la prosperidad
Jared Fontaine
Jan 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really good book. This book doesn't come to you by chance. I am really going to practice the principles of this book. I am going to start NOW!
Hákon Gunnarsson
Jun 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fable
According to the cover of the edition that I read of this book it has been compared to The Alchemist and The Little Prince. I haven’t read The Alchemist so I can’t say how I think it compares this one, but I’ve read The Little Prince and I don’t think this one quite compares. I still think it is a good read. It’s basically a nice fairy tale. It’s a short book, and a quick read.

It plays on two levels, one is a classic fairy tale with wizards, and knights, the other is set in the modern world and
Antonio Rodríguez
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book, very easy to read and very inspiring about "good luck".
If you are thinking about reading it, I truly recommend you to.
It can be read from kids to adults.
Agus Jakarta
Aug 08, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-favourite
What is the difference between good luck and Good Luck (with capital "G" and "L") ?
When i read this sentences in the back cover of the book, somehow i know that this book is really interesting.
If u ever read "Who moves my Cheese?" and u like it, i think u will also like this book.
The books tell us that we can't wait for good luck to appear to us but we ourselves must do something in order to achieve Good Luck itself.
The authors use a clever fable about two knight who each of them had their own
Edwin Hui
Oct 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This tale is short but fruitful and interesting. It tells the way towards success. Right, there is no way we can get to the destination, even with infinite persistence and effort. As what we need is to find out the elements that construct our dream, to own and keep all of them, then wait for the opportunity.

Simple but hard to hold it in heart, especially when you are disappointed and doubted by the reality in your journey towards dream.
salva
Mar 07, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Short and Sweet, easy to read and definetely makes you think a lot about life more than business.
It was a friend's present, when he was about to marry and then leave with his wife to Australia. I guess I learnt that YOU are the one that has to make things happen. Luck is simply hard work.
Esther De
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was ok
a self-help book not so helpful
Kelly
Jul 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really love this book and I re-read so many times!!! Very inspiring :)
Sofi ❄
Jan 06, 2014 rated it liked it
This is a book I read when I was a child and I consider it as the first one that really cought my eye. Really optimistic and has a great perspective of what "good luck" really is.
Rick Yvanovich
A great and enjoyable tale that clearly and easily puts across a very subtle point. There is a powerful message and learning in this short story which i am sure will benefit anyone who reads it.
Maria Cebreco
Oct 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book!! Gave me a lot to think about and apply to my life..
Julian Acosta Libreros
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
This is a very short and easy book to read which you can finish in a couple of hours. It's also very simple with a quite simple message. Since I work in sales and marketing I could applied easily and there it lies the main benefits from its reading. Nothing out of the extraordinary but certain ideas we must keep remembering everyday in our work schedule. I love the fact that it was written in a tale like story which was different from a more prosaic manner used in thousands of books about the ...more
Vân Ngọc
This is like a manual of what to do if you want luck in this life. The way the manual was conversed (through a short story about two knights and the journey of finding a lucky four-leaf) makes it is easy to understand all of the steps and how necessary they are in the whole process of finding luck. This is an easy one to read since i just finish it in one go on the bus home :">
Tung Tom
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A book that brings fresh and interesting lessons about life. How to create good luck and what the luck really is? The book draws from the beginning to the end as a fascinating fairy tale. An easy-to-read, easy to understand book. @@
Tram Hoang
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not only meaningful but also very practical, it gives me a lot to think about and apply right away to my current projects.
I would highly recommend it to any of my friends who are fighting for their goals.
Cassandra Yeo
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book really helps me alot during my hard time in office work. It helps me to improve myself, ensure everything are well before submit/proceed. Those who are reading this, all the best to you! ...more
Nhật Hạ
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
luck is when preparation meets opportunity
Anan  Thipprasert
Love the story and lesson from the book. We can create good luck for ourselves, not just wait for circumstances
Hien PH
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's a little late to read Good Luck. Just one thing, wonderful.
Jasmine
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very useful. A good reminder for life. I would reread again n again at different stages of my life.
Hoàng Yến
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: healing
Best book about Luck until now that I've ever read.
Trung Anh
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rated: 4/5
Luck is the results of the efforts with a clear goal based and the detailed plan for each action to reach the goal.
Dung Pham
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lucky
PIYA  FOX
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great idea of focusing on other's problems to fix you problem. We are all connected in the end. The tale is like a bed time story for adults. Good read.
The Scrivener's Quill
It isn't the newest tale, but they put it together in a fairly concise parable/fable. The concepts are good and work.
Sakiko Hirano
Jan 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: male-author
Everyone wants to be successful in their life. I do, and I bet you do too. That is probably the primary reason why there are so many self-help books available in a bookshop or library. All those books try to grab your attention with catchy titles so that you buy them in the hope they would somehow help you achieve your goal and make your life better.

Good Luck written by Álex Rovira and Fernando Trías De Bes also has a subtitle. The description on the book cover which says “Create the Conditions
THN
May 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quite a simple and concise message, a summary of the general wisdom about luck: lucks come to those who are ready. What's the meaning of this? Maybe lucks are just chances, and chances happens everywhere, to anyone, at anytime. But those who intentionally seek it, who prepare themselves for it, will turn those chances into lucks.
Rafael
Dec 04, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Easy-to-read and very short, this book is a motivational kick to those who think all good things in life are the result of 'luck': indeed, they are the result of 'good luck'. Suitable for all ages and backgrounds, it has got all the potential to become a classic.

• La Vaca
  • O poder da autorresponsabilidade: A ferramenta comprovada que gera alta performance e resultados em pouco tempo
  • Life and Teaching Of The Masters Of The Far East
  • Trên Đường Băng
  • Tuổi Trẻ Đáng Giá Bao Nhiêu
  • Cà Phê Cùng Tony
  • Người nam châm Bí mật của luật hấp dẫn
  • I Am Gifted, So Are You!
  • Mình Nói Gì Khi Nói Về Hạnh Phúc
  • دليل العظمة 2
  • The Story of a Seagull and the Cat Who Taught Her to Fly
  • Storia di un gatto e del topo che diventò suo amico
  • Storia di una lumaca che scoprì l'importanza della lentezza
  • El caballero de la armadura oxidada
  • Mắt Biếc
  • Bạn đắt giá bao nhiêu?
  • Cho Tôi Xin Một Vé Đi Tuổi Thơ
  • Khéo Ăn Nói Sẽ Có Được Thiên Hạ
“No es casualidad que tú y yo nos hayamos encontrado. Mi única esperanza era encontrar al único amigo que he tenido... jamás dejé de creer que sucediera. Te he encontrado porque yo quise encontrarte.” 3 likes
“What are you and your white horse doing next to my lake? What is it that you want? You are waking up my water lilies. And this is their nap time. My water lilies sleep during the day and sing at night. If you wake them up they won't sing tonight. Their singing absorbs the water in the lake during the night. If the water lilies don't sing, the water doesn't evaporate, and if the water doesn't evaporate, the lake will overflow, and if the lake floods, many flowers, plants, and trees will drown and die. So hush up, keep quiet, and go away! Don't you wake up my water lilies!” 0 likes