Start by marking “The Biggest Secret: The Book That Will Change the World” as Want to Read:
The Biggest Secret: The Book That Will Change the World

The Biggest Secret: The Book That Will Change the World

David Icke's most powerful and explosive book so far. Every man, woman and child on the planet is affected by the stunning information that Icke exposes. He reveals in documented detail, how the same interconnecting bloodlines have controlled the planet for thousands of years. How they created all the major religions and suppressed the spiritual and esoteric knowledge that ...more
Paperback, Updated second edition, 517 pages
Published January 1st 1999 by David Icke Books (first published October 1st 1998)

To ask other readers questions about The Biggest Secret, please sign up.
Fatmah google it (the biggest secret PDF)
i am sure you will fine it.

Stuck on Lou
Mar 02, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: victims of mind control, reptiles
Before I read this book, I had no idea that the world is ruled by the descendants of evil alien reptiles who shape-shift between their reptilian and human forms. But thanks to this astoundingly well-annotated compilation of historical, anthropological, and extraterrestrial research, I now know the horrible truth.
Marvin
Jan 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
Are there conspiracies? Of course, there are. Royal families and despots have conspired to stay in power for millenniums. The wealthy and Wall Street conspire to get rich. Politicians and lobbyists conspire to fill their own greed. Occupy Wall Street's motto "We are the 99%" illustrate that very struggle going on every day.

Then there are Conspiracies with a capital "C". These are the ones that involve "they". "They" are the few and mysterious game-players that are behind every event and every go
sologdin
Jan 31, 2012 rated it did not like it
Basically a chronological encyclopedia of tinfoil-hatism, this one weaves together most of the more famous conspiracisms into a grand narrative, wherein the transdimensional telepathic reptilian villains of Mr. Icke's musings have coordinated on Earth from the time of ancient Egypt to the present, working through various covert mechanisms. Marxism, for instance, was a tool of the aliens, if I recall correctly.

It's plenty clever, with tidy interpretations of religion, drawn from free thinker writ
Iona  Stewart
Jul 22, 2011 rated it really liked it
This is my third Icke book. It is perhaps the one containing the most unpleasant i.e. horrendous material - revelations of satanism, child sacrifices, other child abuse and even more horrible things, if you can imagine this. Not that these matters weren't discussed in the other books, but the revelations in the present book felt the most horrific. (Key words: horrendous, horrible and horrific).

My further complaint is that practically every famous and powerful person either contemporary or living
Bowie V.
Jan 09, 2009 rated it it was amazing
For me, this book was the single most influential book I've ever read. It shattered my reality tunnel and I'm still trying to pick up the pieces. With topics beyond the typical conspiracy fare aligned with the standard conspiracy fare, at its heart is a truth I have come to find is true. Yet I have not come close to building up the courage to get past my own mind prison to truly embrace it: "You create your own reality."
Gordon Hazzard
Jan 21, 2008 rated it it was amazing
I have read several of Icke's books. (I recommend "I Am Me, I Am Free") I saw him lecture in 2003. Dynamic speaker and researcher. His books are packed with information on who really runs the world. There's alot to digest in this particular book. Parts of it are hard to digest, but for the most part it tells it like it is.
Carling13
Feb 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
First of all, Icke isn't a religious man. Not by any means.

But he is a man who knows how the world really works.

The Biggest Secret is literally the book that will change the world. In it, in exact detail, David Icke reveals that the world we know is but a sham, a mere figment of the media and the patriarchy/The Illuminati's imagination.

He rips apart numerous myths in his book. For instance he details how satanists still go about their business, untouched by efforts to destroy them in the 1990s.
Nonconformist48072
Jun 01, 2008 rated it it was amazing

A must read to get a bigger picture as to

what the hell is really going on...
Adam
Mar 11, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 1970-present, prose
I can't, in good conscience, rate this more than one star. But the book was, honestly, a joy. As a guy who loves The X-Files, who has a fascination with esoterica and general weirdness, I found this book thoroughly enjoyable; it is an encyclopedic amalgam of ancient mythology, esoterica, new age babble, pop psychology, and every conspiracy theory known to human and reptile.

Some people contend that David Icke does not believe in his reptilian thesis. That David Icke is just a guy who figured out
Greg Younger
Nov 03, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: 2012 enthusiasts and oprah
What a challenge this book is! No matter what you think of the questions Icke raises or the sacred cows he sacrifices at his altar, it's compelling as hell. I especially love his humor.

Question authority. Become the solution.
Paul Billy-Bong-Gong
Jun 25, 2007 rated it it was amazing
first icke i read, and a road set for approaching data with a mind to each our own info. processing...
Jim Grammond
Jan 07, 2008 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: People who are willing to believe the world is run by alien reptilians
Again, it's an entertaining book if you read it as a work of fiction. Icke's claims go far, far further than many of his contemporaries in the conspiracy theory world. The usual suspects are all covered (scret socteties, royal family, etc.), but with a scaly spin.
James
Jul 25, 2010 rated it it was amazing
A must read for all generations.
Adam Ross
Apr 17, 2009 rated it did not like it
So bad it's hysterical.
Cwn_annwn_13
Dec 14, 2008 rated it liked it
In the past I have always been much more of a meat and potatoes man when it comes to researching the new world order. You know, easily verified political and economic exposes of the globalist conspiracy. Researchers like Eustace Mullins and Gary Allen always were (and still are) at the top of my list. Lately I am becoming much more open to thinking outside the box with this stuff, so while at one time I went out of my way to discount what somebody like Icke would say, now I'm almost doing the op ...more
Brian
Jul 18, 2012 marked it as so-bad-ill-never-read-it
To anyone who is wondering why I even bothered to post a review here, I shall say merely this: I have never, ever let a month go by without thinking that there is no secret, open or not, more embarrassing and threatening to the entirety of the Western world than that people like David Icke, the sports-commentator-turned-professional-nutcase, can, during the most enlightened period in the history of mankind, command a large enough following to fill lecture halls wherever they go.

To anyone who be
Crowling Snejk
i think about choko milk
Steve Cann
Oct 14, 2013 rated it liked it
I had a passing interest in David Icke when he emerged with his 'spiritual awakening' in 1990, & tried to keep an open mind as his views expanded on various topics afterwards - many of which I found fascinating, always delighting in going 'against the grain' of popular thought and perception.
However, this fascination was to end (for me) with his rather bizarre & ludicrous revelations of human 'reptiles' (masquerading as shape-shifting public figures) during one of his TV documentaries...
Heidi The Reader
Apr 17, 2014 rated it did not like it
Icke starts with the information that is presented at the beginning of Zeitgeist and then descends into paranoid/delusional ramblings- similar to the film, in my opinion. The initial information about the basis of world religions is fascinating really. The astrological basis for religious figures/events and the similarities of religions from all over the globe is startling and deserves investigation. I don't know if Icke nailed that with his alien origins explanation, but it is an interesting po ...more
Ian
Jun 06, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone who like kittens
Recommended to Ian by: Chris Gibson
Icke takes you on a trip back to the time Australopithecus afarensis right on through these modern times. Did you know
"A race of interbreeding bloodlines, a race within a race in fact, were centered in the Middle and Near East in the ancient world and, over the thousands of years since, have expanded their powers across the globe. A crucial aspect of this has been to create a network of mystery schools and secret societies to covertly introduce their agenda while, at the same time, creating inst
M
Jan 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is seriously the best science-fiction (fantasy?) comedy book I've ever read. No, really. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy can go suck it. Terry Pratchett? Psh. This book is sidesplittingly hilarious, a tour-de-force of imagination. Reptilian overlords! Rothschilds! The Bushes! LSD! It reads almost like the insane ramblings of a fucking crazy person. A person I would actually be a bit scared to be in the same room as. A person who should be on large, large doses of clozapine. The author's ab ...more
Lisa
Sep 20, 2007 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: everyone!
this book is totally the most ridiculous and somehow still amazing conspiracy book that i have read so far. he claims -- and somewhat "proves" through amazing circumstantial evidence -- the following: hitler wasa rothschild jew, princess diana was murdered by the royal family, and all the presidents and people of power are actually reptilian shape-shifters from another dimension that are controlling our thoughts through radio waves and other mind control techniques. brilliant!
it's totally worth
Indah Threez Lestari
May 16, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: in-english, mystery
The Thruth is Out There.

As a Fox Mulder follower, I opened this book with an open mind, but Icke's "truths" shattered my mind.

For conspiracy theories, it's far far beyond Dan Brown level.

Hillarious, outrageous, and mind boggling, but I'm not sure about the truth... somewhere between believable and very-very unbelievable.

Well, I can't decide to put this book in fiction or nonfiction category, so I put it in mystery category.
Wendy
Nov 29, 2011 rated it really liked it
This book is not for the feinthearted. None of his are. Most people would either not know what he is talking about or diregard his research and just cast him aside as a conspiracy theorists. Persevere and keep reading this man is intelligent and not a sci fi writer. He is a wake up world writer.
But if you want to know what is really going on and not the story we are fed by the media then David Icke is certainly an interesting perspective on what is going on.
Fiona Robson
Jul 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: david-icke
Think this is the book that began the whole "Reptilian Agenda" stuff. Even if you choose to dismiss that - it's worth a read for all the other valuable things the book brings up. I know people who have said that this book has changed their lives - give it a go!
Shannon
No matter how much of nutter I am, its reassuring to know there's somebody nuttier out there. Of course, now I'm a bit worried about owning my very own copy of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang....Special Edition to boot!
Rsoeffker
May 03, 2008 rated it it was ok
This book was barely worth reading. Icke's concepts are a long shot to put it lightly. This book has alot of new age and psuedo science. Dispite being entertaining, I thought this book was pretty horrible.
Cat
Jun 11, 2009 rated it liked it
Shelves: theories, conspiracy
This was my first taste of David Icke, I have to say that some of the stuff is a bit out there, but then some of it is very plausible. Always good to keep an open mind and this book will make you think, which is always a good thing.
Karelia
Oct 01, 2007 added it
Recommends it for: anyone looking for truth
Shelves: metaphysical
An amazing read, after which the state of the world makes a great deal more sense.
Owlseyes inside Notre Dame, it's so strange a 15-hour blaze and...30-minutes wait to call the firemen...and

He's been spreading his message for a considerable number of nations, for around 30 years now. And the message is the same: we, humans, are not alone; in fact, we've been under the control of a race of extraterrestrials (also intraterrestrials) who infiltrated the terrestrial powers that be (certain bloodlines) everywhere and for a long time.

The book is an amalgamation of historical research and evidence to prove his point. That race can be found in old records (texts, symbols, illustratio
« previous 1 3 next »

• Rule by Secrecy: The Hidden History that Connects the Trilateral Commission, the Freemasons & the Great Pyramids
  • America's Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull  Bones
  • Bloodlines of the Illuminati
  • Class Warfare: Interviews with David Barsamian
  • Trance: Formation of America
  • The Secret Team: The CIA & its Allies in Control of the United States & the World
  • Gods of Eden
  • When Time Began (Earth Chronicles, #5)
  • Codex Magica: Secret Signs, Mysterious Symbols, and Hidden Codes of the Illuminati
  • Serpent in the Sky: The High Wisdom of Ancient Egypt
  • Conspirators' Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300
  • The Unseen Hand: An Introduction to the Conspiratoral View of History
  • Living in the Heart: How to Enter Into the Sacred Space Within the Heart [With CD]
  • Angels Don't Play This HAARP: Advances in Tesla Technology
  • Forbidden Archeology: The Hidden History of the Human Race
  • The Fluoride Deception
  • The Stargate Conspiracy
  • The Search for the Manchurian Candidate: The CIA & Mind Control
David Icke is a writer and public speaker.
He has toured all over world giving presentations and has written over 10 books sharing his research and views regarding the current state of society and global events.
Former BBC television sports presenter and British Green Party spokesman.

David's Facebook page:
“When we give our minds and our responsibility away, we give our lives away. If enough of us do it, we give the world away and that is precisely what we have been doing throughout known human history. This is why the few have always controlled the masses. The only difference today is that the few are now manipulating the entire planet because of the globalisation of business, banking and communications. The foundation of that control has always been the same : keep the people in ignorance, fear and at war with themselves,. Divide, rule and conquer while keeping the most important knowledge to yourself.” 36 likes
“إن لائحة تقنيات السيطرة على الأدمغة طويلة.و هم يريدون عقلك لأنهم عندما يحصلون عليه،يحصلون عليك.و يكمن الحل في أن نسترد عقولنا،و أن نفكر بأنفسنا و لأنفسنا،و أن نسمح للآخرين بأن يفعلوا مثلنا من دون أن نخشى السخرية أو الإدانة بجرم الإختلاف عن الآخرين.إذا لم نفعل ذلك،فالبرنامج الذي سأشرحه لاحقا سينفّذ،إنما إذا أستعدنا السيطرة على عقولنا و أستردينا سلطتنا على تفكيرنا،فلن ينفذ البرنامج لأن أسسه لن تكون موجودة” 13 likes