Start by marking “America for Sale: Fighting the New World Order, Surviving a Global Depression, and Preserving USA Sovereignty” as Want to Read:

3.44  ·  Rating details ·  48 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
A RESOUNDING CALL TO DEFEND AMERICA'S SOVEREIGNTY AND SAVE OUR NATION FROM GLOBAL ECONOMIC TAKEOVER -- FROM THE #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR OF THE OBAMA NATION AND THE LATE GREAT USA

Between President George W. Bush's "new world order" and the unprecedented governmental growth and massive redistribution of wealth under President Barack Obama, the United States risk
Published October 13th 2009 by Threshold Editions (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about America for Sale, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about America for Sale

Kristy
Mar 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This is an eye-opener in how our Country's souvernity is quietly being sold--the loss of our own currency. It also has a section on how middle-class families can survive and how we as citizens can get our country back.
Isaac Hamlet
Jan 03, 2011 rated it it was ok
The saddest part is that I chose this book VOLENTARILY for a civics project...

Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D, published the book America for Sale, in 2009. The book is [suppose] to be about how the economic situation of the United States will one day bring us to our own demise. The book tell us about how the past to presidents have pushed the U.S. Further and further into dept and the agenda of, “globalists managing the economic crisis.”
The first section of the book does what it is suppose to. Corsi exp
Taneka
Jun 01, 2017 rated it liked it
What I liked about this book:

He didn't place the blame for the economic recession of 2009, which we are still feeling in 2017. He blamed ALL of the political actors. He mostly spoke on President Bill Clinton, President George W. Bush, and President Barack H. Obama and their policies that created the recession and made it to where the U.S. is going away from a sovereign nation to a global nation.

What I disliked about this book:

He made it seem that if you are a true patriot, you will listen to hi
Peggy Parsons
Sep 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nonfiction
Excellent explanation of the complicated lead up to housing bubble and the movement to globalization. Corsi looks back into recent history and sites both Republican and Democrat policies that have undercut American sovereignty. Listened to this on audio and was still able to follow along. Recommend reading.
Elena
Dec 13, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio, nonfiction
Really not a good audio book. The author has a lot of important points to make which are rather alarming. However, he is a horrible reader and someone should have told him not to record it himself!!
Fredrick Danysh
Jun 01, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: political
An exploration into how the United States is becoming intertwined economically with the rest of the world and how trade agreements are pulling her into what is rapidly becoming a world government with the loss of national identity. It is a thoughtful political read.
Rich
May 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
Good, non-partisan look at how both parties have mortgaged out future in the name of globalism. It's depressing from the standpoint that people are lining up to vote Obama a second term when he's done everything Bush has done, and worse, to encourage a loss of American sovreignty.
Colby
Sobering and scary read about the destruction of our national sovereignty by the globalist cabal. Most people don't have a clue that this is happening.
Lisa
Jan 02, 2010 rated it really liked it
I am actually reading this for fun, not for school. This was Rob's recommendation.
Glen Demers
A great waste of paper and ink.
Jen Liu
Grahammu
Apr 22, 2012
Etoreader
Oct 27, 2011
American author and political commentator.

Corsi is mostly known for his books against Democratic presidential candidates John Kerry and Barack Obama, that were published in the years of presidential elections.

Corsi has discussed topics that are considered conspiracy theories, such as the alleged plans for a North American Government, the theory that President Barack Obama is not an American citiz
More about Jerome R. Corsi...