Start by marking “Tahun Ajaran Baru (Girl Talk, #1)” as Want to Read:
Tahun Ajaran Baru (Girl Talk, #1)

Tahun Ajaran Baru (Girl Talk #1)

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  575 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
introduces the Girl Talk characters, as they start junior high together
Published 1991 by Dian Rakyat

To ask other readers questions about Tahun Ajaran Baru, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tahun Ajaran Baru

Apr 02, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When I was nine, a friend of my mom's gave us a big 'ol pile of these books. I don't think it was all of them, but it was most; and we still have some. I spent a great deal of time trying to figure out the name of this series. All I clearly recalled was that one of the girls was Native American and became a model during the series, and that there was a kid named Arizzonia or something simliar. Well, while cleaning the house for a party, I found a box of books with some of these in it! Yay!

I read
Juliana
Serial Girl Talk ini jadi favorit gue waktu SD-SMP dulu. Ceritanya abg banget, tapi waktu itu kan gue emang masih abg. Hehehe.. Sampai sekarang masih lengkap nih dari buku 1 sampai buku 27. :D
Kara Rutledge
Sep 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I had forgotten about this book until I read a blog about kid's books that mentioned it. I went to Goodwill that same day, and there it was on the shelf. I had to buy it, and I loved rereading this blast from my past.
Tiffany Spencer
Welcome To Junior High
PLOT: Sabrina is starting junior high and meets picture perfect Katie, shy girl Allison, and tough chic chick, Randy. They bond and become friends over boys, a mutually hated rich bitch clique, and a homecoming dance.

MY THOUGHTS:
*Firstly I sympathize with Sabrina. And I'll tell you why. Now even though these are junior high books and these girls are 12 years old I think anyone can understand what it's like to fall for someone and they don't even know it. Or maybe they do k
Alexis
This was a series I liked reading in the 90s, although even then I knew it wasn't quality stuff. The books were funny and entertaining, though, and the characters memorable and different. Sabrina was the theater geek, petite with curly auburn hair, funky clothing and (I think) a bunch of siblings. Katie was blond and wore pastels and skirts but liked to play hockey. (I think her dad had died?) Allison was Native American and really tall with long dark hair, and she was the pretty, shy one who li ...more
Marna
Apr 25, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
So, I picked up I believe # 6 at some point, a year or so ago? And expected to hate it. But I did not. In fact, it was fantastic. This one was just as amazing. What's funny is the mc is on this crazy diet? Except Fridays and her friends are all shaming her like I don't think that's a thing? Which actually, cheat days are TOTALLY a thing now (and mine has always been Fridays, too!)

You know, I am not sure how I feel about real songs/actors. I mean, The Sleepover Friends is totally alternate univer
Christian Singer
Wow, I don't remember junior high being that complicated! Then again I was shy and quiet like Allison Cloud. I also see a lot of Sabrina Wells in me.

Welcome to Junior High is a cute story about the complexity of relationships in seventh grade. Tween girls will probably like this book. It made me feel young again.
K.
These books were my Babysitter's Club - they defined my early childhood. My mother bought the entire set for me at one go and I devoured them before I even got to junior high myself. They are full of ridiculous stereotypes of teenagers, but I loved them all the same.
Alysia
May 22, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I remember my sister took me to a book exchange store where you could donate books and get "store credit" per say and get more books. I remember finding these and loving them. I was about 6th grade probably. I loved them though. Fun reads. :)
Ariestya Indah
May 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
pertama baca ini ceritanya pas dulu abegeh, jadi seneng banget. Kalo sekarang baca lagi, tetep menghibur sih, sambil cekikikan bayangin waktu dulu baca ini yang ampe girang gimana gitu. Dasar abegeh! XD
Ging
Jul 26, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read during the tween years until around #20-ish. Sometimes I found this series more interesting than Sweet Valley High.
Angela
May 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg loved this series in my pre teens and you were only able to get them through mail order you couldn't get them in book stores!!! Great memories reading this series!!!
Rubal
Jan 03, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: middle-grade
found this book while i going through GR and i remember i read it when i was 12 or something. oh such fond memories :')
Angie
I read this in elementary school in like the 3rd or 4th grade.
J.W.
I totally forgot about this series too, this and babysitters club were too of my favorite series in my preteen years
Velia
Mar 03, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, childrens
I remember this series. I used to love it when I was in elementary school. I think I read most, if not all of, the series. Allison was my favorite. I don't remember why though.
Crystal
Jul 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My absolute favorite series as a young girl growing up!!!
Sari
Oct 22, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
jaman2 smp dulu, ini adalah salah satu judul buku yg selalu d tunggu2 terjemahan barunya ^^
sayang, krn satu dan lain hal, semua koleksi buku ini menghilang tak berbekas, hiks..hiks T_T
Alicia
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
love this series.
Nicola
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved these series!!
Martina Fuskova
Jun 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
all books from this serial were with me in my childhood and puberty-time ;) and in that time it was great. One time...I will read it with my daughters
Carrie Robison
Loved the series as a young girl!
Nanda;)
Sep 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ahh love this book!!dont ask why :D
Sheila Read
Jul 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
these books reminds me of the sweet valley books and the dear diary book.
Yomi
Nov 24, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
a fun light reading.
Lindsey
Jul 24, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was another series that I was stuck on in my earlier teen days. Gosh I miss some of these books when I see the covers. I just want to dig them out and re-read a bunch of them!
Be
rated it it was ok
May 24, 2017
Kelly
May 04, 2016
  • The Middle School Gets Married (Sweet Valley Twins and Friends #68)
  • Stacey vs. the BSC (The Baby-Sitters Club, #83)
  • Aisha Goes Wild (Making Out, #8)
  • Team Play (Saddle Club, #15)

Girl Talk (1 - 10 of 45 books)
  • Face-Off! (Girl Talk, #2)
  • The New You (Girl Talk, #3)
  • Rebel, Rebel (Girl Talk, #4)
  • It's All in the Stars (Girl Talk, #5)
  • Ghost Of Eagle Mountain (Girl Talk, #6)
  • Odd Couple (Girl Talk, #7)
  • Stealing The Show (Girl Talk, #8)
  • Peer Pressure (Girl Talk, #9)
  • Falling in Like (Girl Talk, #10)
  • Mixed Feelings (Girl Talk, #11)

Young Adult Deals

• Beneath the Shine
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Time's Divide (The Chronos Files, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Greensleeves
  • Gilded (Gilded, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Infinity Lost (The Infinity Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Banished of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood, #1)
  • Keeping You a Secret
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fractured (Guards of the Shadowlands, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Gena/Finn
    $13.99 $1.99
  • The Queen's Poisoner (Kingfountain, #1)
  • Trusting You & Other Lies
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Touch of Eternity (The Curse #1)
  • Dragon Rider
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Flush
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dreadnought (Nemesis, #1)
  • A Totally Awkward Love Story
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Fire Queen (The Hundredth Queen, #2)
  • Go: A Coming of Age Novel
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Better Nate Than Ever (Better Nate Than Ever #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Sanctum (Guards of the Shadowlands, #1)
  • Time Bomb
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Kissing Max Holden
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Dryad-Born (Whispers from Mirrowen, #2)
  • Silvern (Gilded #2)
  • You Know Me Well
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Some Fine Day
  • Mystic (Mystic, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Almost Girl (The Riven Chronicles, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Uprooted
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Ciphers of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood, #2)
  • The Odds of Loving Grover Cleveland
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Thief's Daughter (Kingfountain, #2)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Darkness Brutal (The Dark Cycle #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Poisonwell (Whispers from Mirrowen, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Chaos (Guards of the Shadowlands, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Secondborn (Secondborn, #1)
  • Hate List