Start by marking “Pretty on the Outside (Young, Loaded & Fabulous, #1)” as Want to Read:
Pretty on the Outside (Young, Loaded & Fabulous, #1)

Pretty on the Outside (Young, Loaded & Fabulous #1)

3.54  ·  Rating details ·  205 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Alice and Tally have always been the queens of St. Cecilia’s. Between jet-setting to Rome and Paris on the weekends and sneaking out of their London boarding school for late night trysts, what’s not to love? Enter Dylan, the New York City girl who had a summer fling with Alice’s best friend (and new crush) Tristan. Now, the girls must defend their status as their charmed l ...more
Published April 6th 2010 by Simon Pulse (first published March 19th 2009)

Julie Lectures D'Une Nuit
Toujours dans ma période relecture, je vous présente un livre qu’on ne publie plus trop aujourd’hui à cause de son ambiance gossip-girl garantie. C’est loin, hein ? ^^. Je dois avouer que si à 14 ans ça avait un gros coup de cœur, je suis nettement moins fan maintenant : puérilité, invraisemblance, irréalité sont au rendez-vous. Malgré tous ces problèmes, ce livre a le mérite de nous faire rêver sur la vie en internat.

Alice est LA fille populaire qui dirige l’établissement d’une main de fer : m
Iffath
Alice and Tally have it all; looks, money, and a great social reputation for being totally and utterly fabulous. Being the most popular girls in school, life is perfect for them: they have glamorous parties to attend, plenty of handsome boys to flirt with, and everybody wants to be their friend.

Then American new girl Dylan is on the scene, and when it appears that Dylan has her eyes on Alice's best friends and current boyfriend Tristan Murray-Middleton, things start to get out-of-hand.

With all o
Maria
Aug 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Angela S. for TeensReadToo.com

**Previously published in the U.K. as SECRETS & LIARS

PRETTY ON THE OUTSIDE is a scandalous read.

This book follows the lives of a group of popular, rich girls and guys at St. Cecilia's, a prestigious prep school in England.

The leader of the group is Alice Rochester. She is the most popular girl in school and everyone wants to be friends with her. The one girl she hates is Dylan, an American, who followed Alice's ex, Tristan, back to school after summe
Stephanie
Jul 06, 2010 rated it liked it
Teresa
Feb 27, 2011 rated it liked it
This book is about a girl who live in London named Alice have a normal girl life. Her dad is rich so wherever she goes people will look at her. Alice got a crush on this boy named Tristan which Alice knows him pretty much earlier during her whole life. They went to Italy together and from that time Alice that Tristan and Alice could have a relationship but it is not really easy. Tristan's old girlfriend named Dylan(a New York City girl) keeps on f=getting close to Tristan and because of that the ...more
Morgan
What made me originally get this book was actually the cover! However the inside is just as good. There were characters that were legit bullies but then we got in their point of views and they really weren't! There was one main storyline but then other little storylines running through the plage of the book as well. This book had a very addictive quality as well. I would definitely give this book a try!
Sarah Bervoets
 ♥
Feb 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Really intricate and juicy read. I spent 2 nights reading this and couldn't put it down.
I also enjoyed how Kingsley included the different perspectives of the characters (not
just Alice), and the distinct cultures of them. Since they are all in a boarding school,
and it is quite different to what many readers are used to, it's captivating! I would
recommend this book to anyone interested in a summer read, light, full of gossip, and
enjoyable.
Anna
Jan 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
I LOVED the 1st book, but then it became too gossip-girl like
I don't know, maybe I grew up and got tired of all the "I'm rich and reckless" behavior.

If you like Gossip Girl, you'll definitely LOVE this one.
Lande Manuel
Jan 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Most amazing book for a teenager, took me 2 days to finish it and was so hard to put down. Upsetting when I finished it but well worth the read :)
Liz Michaels
Jul 29, 2013 rated it liked it
I found the main characters very annoying. The writing is good it took me back to my confusing (and wild) teenage years.
Kiara
Aug 25, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
I can only describe this book in three words and trust me it is accurate - BOSS ASS BITCHES!!!! - this book was so funny and it went to quickly i am sooooo glad this is a series of books.
Diane Roberts
Dec 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This is the best book I have read except for the twilight series.
Belle
Oct 06, 2010 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Boring to read.
Livvy
Jan 15, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loving this series!! Great read, so funny. Definitely for OLDER YOUNG ADULTS!!! Talk about scandalous and juicy! :):):D
Ash
May 06, 2015 rated it liked it
I love trashy novels and this was one of the best ive read in ages
Joti
rated it it was ok
Aug 14, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Mosts
  • The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Dress (Bedeviled, #2)
  • Skins: the Novel (Skins, #1)
  • Split by a Kiss
  • The Malcontent
  • It Chicks
  • Fortune
  • Manga Shakespeare: Julius Caesar
  • The Diamonds
  • Hook, Line and Sink Him
  • Hancock Park: A Novel
  • GoldenGirl (Bradford, #1)
  • Jet Set
  • La Petite Four
  • Braless in Wonderland
  • Survival of the Fiercest (Sloane Sisters, #2)
  • Girl of the Moment
  • Stones to Ashes (The Alchemists Academy, #1)
Kate Kingsley has lived on both sides of the Atlantic, spending time in New York, London, Paris, and Rome - so she's more than qualified to chronicle the jet-set lives of the YOUNG, LOADED & FABULOUS girls.

Kate also writes for magazines such as GQ in New York, where she's had the enviable task of interviewing fashion designers like Paul Smith, and celebrities like James McAvoy. She's currently
More about Kate Kingsley...

Young, Loaded & Fabulous (5 books)
  • Secrets and Liars (Young, Loaded & Fabulous, #2)
  • Kiss & Break Up (Young, Loaded & Fabulous, #3)
  • Too Cruel for School (Young Loaded & Fabulous, #4)
  • Dissing You Already (Young, Loaded & Fabulous, #5)