Start by marking “Doctor Who: Worldwide Web (Doctor Who: The New Eighth Doctor Adventures)” as Want to Read:
Doctor Who: Worldwide Web (Doctor Who: The New Eighth Doctor Adventures)

Doctor Who: Worldwide Web (Eighth Doctor Adventures #3.8)

3.61  ·  Rating details ·  140 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
London, 2015. The Doctor’s looking for a lost space probe. Lucie Miller’s feeling just plain lost, on a world she no longer quite belongs to.

Perhaps there’s someone who can help. A chance encounter with an old sparring partner leads Lucie to the Eightfold Truth – a bunch of crystal-bearing cranks who reckon a rebel sun is on its way to purge the Earth. As if!

But what if th
Audio Cd
Published October 2009 by Big Finish Productions Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Doctor Who, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Doctor Who

Krystian
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All Praise to the Great One.
Nicholas Whyte
"The season finale, by Eddie Robson, takes Lucie and the Doctor to near-future London where I have to admit that I was pleased and delighted by the revelation at the end of the first part of who the baddies actually were (though the titles of the plays contain pretty good clues). That was the best bit of it, unfortunately; yet another religious cult turns out to be brainwashing people for alien invasion, and the Doctor and Lucie spend a lot of time running around being imprisoned and attacked. P ...more
Steven
Jun 30, 2012 rated it liked it
Following on from the cliffhanger of "The Eight Truths" with lots of callbacks to the last Third Doctor story and a fair bit of running, jumping and standing still. Sound and fury, for the most part not signifying an awful lot -- and Big Finish really needs to be better at their casting, as several of the female characters are practically indistinguishable from Sheridan Smith, who plays companion Lucie Miller.
Tabitha
Oct 18, 2014 rated it liked it
I found this a little difficult to follow in places. It wasn't my favorite episode, and in places it felt like a chore to get through. In other places it was somewhat enjoyable. It was nice to see a resolution to the headhunter arc. Unfortunately, there was a little too much of River Song's ending in this story for my liking.
Christopher Buchanan
For a season that didn't start off well, it ended well. Good story. Not terribly original but definitely fun and nice to see the eight legs back. Wonderful cast in this one, very well acted. Lots of fun.
Christopher Hatch
Sep 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
A good end to this third season after a slow start.
Jamie Revell
Mar 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the second half of a two-part story. As is usual, I have reviewed it in the entry for the first half, "The Eight Truths".
Mel
Jun 11, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: audio-book
I did quite enjoy part 2. The spiders were nice and there was a good mixture of plot. I really liked the Headhunter again. I hope we've not seen the last of her..
Chris
rated it did not like it
Mar 26, 2017
Feb 28, 2013
Rowanmorgaine
Oct 22, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Eddie Robson is a comedy and science fiction writer best known for his sitcom Welcome To Our Village, Please Invade Carefully and his work on a variety of spin-offs from the BBC Television series Doctor Who. He has written books, comics and short stories, and has worked as a freelance journalist for various science fiction magazines. He is married to a female academic and lives in Lancaster.

Robson

Eighth Doctor Adventures (1 - 10 of 34 books)
  • Doctor Who: Blood of the Daleks, Part 1