Start by marking “24 Omnibus” as Want to Read:
24 Omnibus

24 Omnibus

3.55  ·  Rating details ·  29 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
An action-packed collection of IDW's complete run of comics based on the acclaimed TV show, 24. Follow Jack Bauer's exploits before President Palmer's victory as he tries to eliminate a mass murderer in the former-Yugoslavia, struggles with drug cartels and radical separatists, as well as economic and ecological chaos. This volume collects four one-shots, 24: One Shot, 24: ...more
Published December 1st 2009 by IDW Publishing (first published November 29th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about 24 Omnibus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 24 Omnibus

Jasher Drake
This book is a bit slow but I loved finding out what actually happened in Operation: Nightfall.
Wim Boeren
Apr 30, 2014 rated it liked it
I can't find the Cold Warriors entry here on goodreads so I'll write my review of that one here:
- The art style is okay but it misses detail. Because of that character like Jack Bauer and Bill Buchanan don't look right. It doesn't really distract from the experience though.
- Although this is the only 24 media that does not have any timecodes of any kind it's also the only 24 novel/graphic novel that gives me a real sense of urgency.
- This is because contrary to the other novels it really does f
Greg
Apr 09, 2014 rated it liked it
Generally I felt the storytelling here was a bit week, particularly considering it has been so strong in the show. I found the stories and elements connecting to plots from the show to be a little forced and not really adding anything. I was particularly disappointed with Nightfall which holds so much mystique and didn't really pack much of a punch. I gave this three stars mostly for the art though the art wasn't equally successful throughout. Some of it was just absolutely spectacular. I also t ...more
Rob Higgins
Jul 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Five great stories set in the 24 universe, a downside to one is there is no way to tell when it is set cause there are some serious contradictions to the series. Other contradictions can see overlooked as they involved characters that were not invented at the time, mainly the older comics in this collection. But still this was pretty good and worth checking out for other fans of the show like me.
Thebruce1314
Jul 18, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
I really liked 24 back in the day and thought this book might be fun. It was alright, it wasn't amazing. If you don't have any knowledge of the show, you might as well give it a miss, because it references characters and situations from the first couple of seasons pretty heavily. I liked that various issues used different art styles, but as far as the actual writing goes...meh.
Kaz
Jul 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this! It had some stories set before the series and in between some seasons of show. The drawings are fantastic and really captures the characters. I am getting the urge to watch the series again!
Matthew
Apr 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
24, like James Bond, is a guilty pleasure. These stories set between seasons of the show are great for when one wants a short readable adrenaline rush.
May 07, 2014