Start by marking “Figure Skating For Gold (Kids4Kids)” as Want to Read:
Figure Skating For Gold (Kids4Kids)

Figure Skating For Gold (Kids4Kids)

4.57  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Kids4Kids is a new series of brightly coloured, bilingual English/Chinese storybooks, which will be written and illustrated by kids with the aim of benefiting worthy children's charities. The first five books in this series benefit Room to Read, a leading non-profit organization focused on giving children the lifelong gift of education.
Softcover, 24 pages
Published 2008 by Haven Books Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Figure Skating For Gold, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Figure Skating For Gold

Jocelyn
Apr 02, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Hahahaha!!!! All time favorite book here. LOL!!!! I can't believe they actually have my book here!!! xDDD LOL! REVIEW PEOPLE!! :D
Vivian
Be strong and stand-up to those that intimidate you. Don't let fear and people's negativity stop you from achieving your goals. That's the theme of this book.

I was very proud of your efforts in writing, illustrating this book and raising enough money to fund 50 scholarships for girls in developing countries to attend school for free for one year. I hope you continue writing more books in the future.
Lyndon
May 05, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I like the book and it is 5 star.
Tszwai Pun
Apr 25, 2010 rated it it was amazing
This book is written and illustrated by my friend, Jocelyn!!!!!! Soo Amazing!!!!!!
Cait