Start by marking “Predatoress” as Want to Read:

3.2  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
A PREDATORESS IS BORN A gifted, beautiful college freshman, Emma, is victimized by a vampire in Transdanubia, Hungary. In turn, she selfishly vampirizes her three best friends for companionship in her nightly quest for human blood. They rampage through Hungary and Vienna spreading the scourge. But her conscience and desire to love Zoltan and live a normal life, drives her ...more
Published July 1st 2009 by Newmedia Publishing (first published May 31st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Predatoress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Predatoress

Cherise
Emma is a typical Hungarian teenage girl. She lives at home with parents and has a few girlfriends she is really close to. While her pals are already interested in the opposite sex, Emma is more interested in her studies. Then one night she is awoken by a stranger in her room, he takes her blood and the life as she knows it and turns her into a Predatoress.

Emma reluctantly embraces her new lifestyle as a Vampire and although she wishes she were mortal she selfishly turns her best friend Kati int
Rhonda
Sep 27, 2009 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2010
Written as a memoir by the author, Predatoress tells the tale of 18-year-old Emma Gabor, who is turned into a vampiress, and her adventures. Turned into one of the undead at the start of the book, Emma begins feeding on innocent victims, but chooses them carefully, such as homeless people that would not be missed. She quickly becomes bored with running around at night alone and decides that turning her best friend into a vampiress as well will help keep her company. This turns out to be both goo ...more
Bridget
Jul 15, 2009 rated it really liked it
Emma's life is changed in the blink of an eye. One minute she is asleep in her bed. The next minute someone is sucking her dry. Literally. She knows right away that her life will never be the same. She leaves her home in the middle of the night on a desperate search to fulfill her body's craving for blood. She happens to spot a homeless girl sound asleep and decides to sink her teeth into this poor girl's throat.

Emma decides that she can not live for an eternity alone and decides who she would
AJ
I was truly bored at first with the cultural lessons I got about Hungarian Cuisine and delicacies and with all the nonesense scientific terminologies, but then towards the ending the story picks up a fine and interesting pace that got me simply hooked and made me also forgive the writer for her drabby writing. Loved the open-ended that betells of a series of books to follow (hopefully).
Amalia Kollarou
Oct 16, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: non-readable
I really could not continue to read this book. Has no plot and Emma is...well a girl which I cannot decide if she is brilliant shellfish person of a stupid one.
There is no thrill of hunting and they talk like exchanging recipes. No one has noticed anything EVER! Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry I don't want to be so mean but but I cannot finish this story.
Lorri