Start by marking “Savage Dragon” as Want to Read:
Savage Dragon

Savage Dragon

3.69  ·  Rating details ·  36 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews

They call him the Savage Dragon: Rordan Sarkany, knight of the Order of the Dragon, charged with tracking and destroying those who let their dragon blood turn them into beasts. In the wilds of Hungary, Rordan hunts one such creature--along with fellow warrior Kira Bethlen.

Both Rordan and his inner dragon desire Kira...and she can't resist Rordan's dangerous allure. But eve

Published July 1st 2009 by Harlequin Nocturne Bites

To ask other readers questions about Savage Dragon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Savage Dragon

Vinita Hayes
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the earlier books written by Anna Hackett but u can still see her signature style of writing. Rordan Sarkany is a Knight of the Order of Dragon and his duty is to hunt down " The Wild". These r dragons that have embraced their inner darkness n by doing so they become dragons permanently.
To be a Knight there r certain rules u must learn to successfully track n kill the rogue dragon. Wood feeds fire. Fire creates earth. Earth bears metal. Metal carries water. Water nourishes wood.
Meleeta Morris
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow what a Dragon tale

He's a Dragon Knight who has to disperse those that turn to evil. She's a Knight as well but blames him for her brothers death. They come together admits danger.
Melissa Taylor
Oct 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Anna Never Lets Me Down

What a wonderful little story. We jump into it with the two main characters already having some history and spark between them but you're not lost because of the way AH pens her tales. It's a short but action packed story that anyone will love.
Emmeline Lock
Aug 21, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Sami
Mar 26, 2012 rated it it was ok
Interesting reading for anyone that has not read Christine Feehan’s Dark series, but for anyone that has read Christine’s books you will realize that this is just a diluted version of her books with Dragons instead of Vampires.The premise is the same ,the Dragons turn wild if they don’t have a mate ,like the Carpathians turn vampire if they don’t have a mate as the mate banishes the darkest and there is only one true mate for each dragon or vampire, so you have to have Dragon hunters or vampire ...more
Claudia
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dragons
Savage Dragon was a very, very short story.

I am hesitating between 2 and 3 stars because of the length.
The story has enough elements to become a series or a lengthier one: a dragon lord who is a slayer of those turned to darkness, a mate and a good plot revolving around hunting the wild dragons.

Unfortunately since the plot was not developed the focus was only in the mating of the Savage dragon with his mate. The both fell from dislike to love a little too fast for my taste.

It has been a while
CaliGirlRae
3.5 stars - Not a bad story at all. The weakness of Nocturne Bites tends to lie in the fact that the world building and suspense seem to focus on how fast and how soon the couple gets between the sheets.

Savage Dragon sets up a nice background for the story and the world-building while rounding out good character motivation. I look forward to reading more of Ms. Hackett's work.
M Alexandra Gonsalves
Jun 14, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks
Rordan is on a hunt for a rogue dragon. Unexpectedly he runs into Kira, years earlier he had to kill her brother who had gone rogue. Kira is still feeling a resentment towards Rordan,but also has conflicting deeper hidden feels for him as well.They might just be dragonmates and not know it.
Trish Mayfield
Apr 07, 2010 rated it really liked it
mobipocket, not kindle edition
Emoore0916
Aug 10, 2009 rated it liked it
VERY VERY short, not used to reading short harlequins. Interesting read will be more interesting if it is a series.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I’m Anna and I’m a USA Today bestselling author who’s passionate about action romance. I love stories that combine the thrill of falling in love with the excitement of action, danger and adventure. I write about people overcoming unbeatable odds and achieving seemingly impossible goals. I like to believe it’s possible for all of us to do the same.

My parents are to blame for my insatiable need to m
More about Anna Hackett...