Start by marking “Princess Valentine” as Want to Read:
Princess Valentine

Princess Valentine

3.33  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review
-Princess Valentine wakes with the sun on her favorite day of the year. A day for kisses, a day for hugs -- Valentine's Day is here!- Princess Valentine has so much to do to get ready for the Valentine Ball! Come along on a delightful adventure with Princess Valentine as she celebrates her favorite day of the year in this castle-shaped board book with sparkly glitter!
Board Book, 10 pages
Published January 1st 2010 by Worthwhile Books

To ask other readers questions about Princess Valentine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Princess Valentine

Heidi J.
Apr 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kid-friendly
My girls have loved this. Princess, pink, sparkles, & cupcakes! What's not to love? (Even my 6 yr old son likes it for the page on the Valentine's treats.)
The Bougie Twins
Dec 28, 2012
Katie
marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
I've counted books among my friends for as long as I can remember. I was born in Santa Monica, California, though that beautiful city is just one of many places I've called home; my family moved ten times before I graduated from high school. Moving so frequently gave me many opportunities to experience new places, meet new people, and make new friends . . . but it could be lonely, too, especially ...more
More about Megan E. Bryant